"Most hated German in Thailand" on the move after yet another country bans him

webfact

"Most hated German in Thailand" on the move after yet another country bans him

22007679_1495940657156503_549385042774592321_n.jpg

Picture: FB Benjamin Holst

Benjamin Holst - known as the most hated German in Thailand - has been booted out of South Korea.

According to the beggar with the big leg who has angered and even inspired people across Asia, he is now banned from Taiwan, South Korea and Indonesia.

The Thais got wise to his antics three years ago and blacklisted him from the kingdom. He had managed to get money claiming he had lost everything then was seen living the high life with booze and prostitutes in Pattaya.

He said that the Thais were stupid for believing his stories. They deported him.

Two weeks ago he swore at Thai Airways for refusing him on a flight but managed to get to Seoul on KLM. Now the Koreans, too, have had enough.

21764719_1495940710489831_8524065963817905062_n.jpg

Picture: FB Benjamin Holst

He showed pictures on his Facebook page that seemed to suggest he was being held in immigration in the South Korean capital.

It looked like he was heading for China and Beijing next to try his luck there.

Comment online was quite positive with many people in awe of his exploits sticking two fingers, or at least one, up to the authorities wherever he goes.

Dale Beecher commenting said: "Benjamin you are a great inspiration to every person in the world with a disability and every person who suffers hardship. We love you!"

In Thailand, however, people are more likely to see Herr Holst as a parasitic pest preying on people's good nature - hence his moniker as the most hated German in Thailand.

Stay tuned for Holst's latest exploits in China.

Who knows - he may even end up in North Korea!

Source: FB Benjamin Holst

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, zyphodb said:

most hated German in Thailand???   no, just the saddest...

Exactly. Look at him. He is a very pathetic person that deserves pity. Not sure where all the hate comes from. Obviously something not right with his head, not only his leg. 

He obviously has mental health issues along with his puffy leg. Whilst I detest any form of scamming and obtaining money by deception I kind of take my hat off to him in some ways in as far as he's getting around the world on a budget albeit in an immigration room for a lot of it. 

Least he's got a story to tell and not just sitting in front of the TVs,s

1 hour ago, Chang_paarp said:

He is going to enjoy the way the Chinese treat people they don't want in their country.

Might have been better to have done some research before the latest venture.

Surely he's only transiting in Beijing as I can't see how he could have a visa (You need to apply in advance & be able to show confirmed Flights/Hotels) or how Chinese Immigration wouldn't take one look at his passport, see the deportation stamps (From Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia & now South Korea) and tell him to bugger/begger off.

I think this guy's Asia days are behind him for the foreseeable future & it's lucky for him that he's from a Schengen country (so can at least bum around Europe) as I don't think there are too many countries who would welcome somebody with his immigration track record. 

29 minutes ago, jackh said:

l there is always the Philippines. That would be his best bet. China will not be kind to him at all, if he could even get in there. 

Not wishing to be rude but are you saying that based on your experience of visiting the Philippines or because people generally think that it's a "Soft Touch" to get in there.

I visit the PI 3-4 times a year (next trip is on 4th October) & I find the immigration there stricter than a lot of other places I travel to so I wouldn't be surprised if they took one look at his 4 Deportation stamps and send him packing.

I also think that that he might have problems booking flights in the future as the airlines get fined for denied entries & have to repatriate at their cost.

2 minutes ago, LostinSEA said:

Not wishing to be rude but are you saying that based on your experience of visiting the Philippines or because people generally think that it's a "Soft Touch" to get in there.

I visit the PI 3-4 times a year (next trip is on 4th October) & I find the immigration there stricter than a lot of other places I travel to so I wouldn't be surprised if they took one look at his 4 Deportation stamps and send him packing.

I also think that that he might have problems booking flights in the future as the airlines get fined for denied entries & have to repatriate at their cost.

His time is running out as you indicate. I'm surprised he has got as far as he has tbh. The self promotion on social media will be his undoing soon as well as all the reject stamps. 

2 minutes ago, maitrepoulet said:

I don't know how countries ban him and he still manages to get in. Not like he's very inconspicuous. Arrived in Taipei's international airport two nights ago and lo and behold who do I see:

_20170925_095709.JPG

I hope you gave him your lose change. 

1 hour ago, jackh said:

l there is always the Philippines. That would be his best bet. China will not be kind to him at all, if he could even get in there. 

In Phils, he becomes the victim....in Manilla he'll end up with a few bullet holes and in a fetid ditch.

4 hours ago, over it said:

He's no prize but candidly, Thai's hate almost anyone that is not Thai and putting people down is a Thai national pastime. :coffee1:

As far as hating almost anyone or anything that is Thai some TV posters are not bad  either and putting Thai people down is their pastime:coffee1: