She's welcome to punch our ticket anytime! Social media in meltdown over sexy conductress

webfact

Just now, owl sees all said:

The pics of the girls are nice. I agree with you there Joey. A lot seem to have pointed toes though!

Anyway back to Miss goblin chin. I know a lot of guys would like this waif but I like the more natural lady.

"waif"   Yes! Yes!  That's it exactly!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, joeyg said:

LOL Good one I should have said chins! :cheesy:

You and,,, 

Just now, Thian said:

And don't forget all the underchins...:smile:

are trying to sidetrack the thread.

If you like 'waifs' and pinched noses and goblin chins and wigs, I'm not going to argue. I respect your choices in ladies. I like the older (over 40) more rounded lady with an eye for a good buffalo. I also like to see natural beauty; as in hairy armpits and muddy feet.

Edited by owl sees all

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You and,,, 

are trying to sidetrack the thread.

If you like 'waifs' and pinched noses and goblin chins and wigs, I'm not going to argue. I respect your choices in ladies. I like the older (over 40) more rounded lady with an eye for a good baffalo. I also like to see natural beauty; as in hairy armpits and muddy feet.

LOL I do like waifs.  never said I like "pinched noses and goblin chins and wigs." :giggle:

On 9/28/2017 at 10:55 AM, owl sees all said:

Yes it is unacceptable Joe.

She is sending out mesages to other young girls that aspire to be 'Miss Motorsale'. She is saying that unless you have a chin so pointed that it could crack open coconuts you can't possibly win.

But I am more concerned with her weight. She is obviously undernurished. Some malt bread with full fat butter and jam is required; after the dumpling stew.

To me she looks close to her ideal body weight.  Most other people are obese or morbidly obese.