Yingluck has promised 'not to be involved in politics’

webfact

3 minutes ago, Media1 said:

The corrupt criminals are here with a amnesty to exclude them from being pursued 

They are also coup.leaders who committed high treason. Prawit talk bull. UAE knows about these old men. Yingluck will do as she please.

But he did not kill people

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Thian said:

Australia and London refused mr Thaksin to buy a house on their land. So i can always fly with them.

Really??

London refused Thaksin permission to buy a house on their land?

London refused?

Let me just say that again, London refused?

If you mean the UK refused to allow Thaksin to buy a house in the UK I would be very much surprised, surprised to the point I will stare blankly for around 10 minutes.

Is this documented somewhere, or is this just some nonsense you heard somewhere with no corroboration whatsoever?

4 hours ago, baboon said:

So let me get this straight:

She vanishes like a puff of smoke from under the watchful eye of the junta. Who have not prosecuted anyone in connection with her 'escape'. And who don't know where she is but she is in Dubai. Yet she has promised not to be involved in politics, despite there being no communication. And we are expected to take all this at face value?

I mean, is it just me or what?

its Thailand dont you just love it

2 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

"Fugitive former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities"

she also promised she wouldn't flee...

"...in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities".

Did she get permission from her clone / puppet master to make this statement?

Thanks for the link, baboon!  For those who don't want to read the Telegraph...

"There is no extradition treaty between Thailand and the UAE.

The ruling to extradite Mr Smith to the UAE could have implications for the exiled former Thai prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, who spends a lot of his time in Dubai.

"Even though Thailand and the UAE do not have an extradition treaty, the UAE has expressed the willingness to do favours if Thailand asks in future," the judge said, fuelling speculation that the UAE will return the "favour" and extradite Mr Thaksin to face a two-year prison sentence for abuse of power."

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"...in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities".

Did she get permission from her clone / puppet master to make this statement?

She has made no such statement. 

5 hours ago, Thian said:

Australia and London refused mr Thaksin to buy a house on their land. So i can always fly with them.

That's just ridiculous nonsense.  Property buying in the UK is not regulated by the government, there are no restrictions on who can buy privately owned property there and a purchase does not have to be authorised by any government agency.  If I wanted to I could sell my property to Thaksin and it'd be no one's business but his and mine.

Read the entire article they do not have extradition treaty with Thailand but as mentioned in article "Even though Thailand and the UAE do not have an extradition treaty, the UAE has expressed the willingness to do favors if Thailand asks "

42 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Neither mine, we have 725 years of uninterrupted democracy.

22 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Since 13th century at town level.

Please, share with us which country has had uninterrupted democracy at local (town) level since 1292! I am fascinated to know!

3 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Read the entire article they do not have extradition treaty with Thailand but as mentioned in article "Even though Thailand and the UAE do not have an extradition treaty, the UAE has expressed the willingness to do favors if Thailand asks "

Your point...?

11 minutes ago, baboon said:

Your point...?

I thought you were linking the article to show that there is an extradition treaty between the 2 countries to show that Prewit was wrong. There is no formal extradition treaty so he was correct, doesn't mean they couldn't ask them to return her.

1 minute ago, Tony125 said:

I thought you were linking the article to show that there is an extradition treaty between the 2 countries to show that Prewit was wrong. There is no formal extradition treaty so he was correct, doesn't mean they couldn't ask them to return her.

No, just proving extraditions can happen in advance of him claiming their hands are tied, which they aren't. 

"But he said that although the UAE has no extradition treaty with Thailand, it has assured Thailand that it has requested the fugitive ex-premier not to engage herself in any political activity, and that she must complete with its laws"!.

• Good safe warm feeling! Must not engage in political activity. What activity can occur in UAE for starters?
  • "complete"(sic) with its laws ...oops. " Comply" a better word plus where does UAE state extradition will occur with or without a treaty? So full of holes- Swiss cheese . LMAO. 

PS maybe Red bull boss there also with this account of proceedings that clearly is a mess in itself?