Caught on CCTV! Australian steals Thai woman's bag at Suvarnabhumi departures

webfact

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, over it said:

What this guy did was just plain stupid, but, I wonder what the tally would be if someone sat down and added up all the houses stolen from foreigners, businesses stolen from foreigners, money stolen from foreigners, diamonds stolen from governments, etc., etc.

Exactly, how much would it be?

Perhaps, but I doubt it, Thai people will stop trying to characterize people negatively.

There are websites that track the deaths of foreigners, maybe we need a site for stolen monies.

So that makes everything ok! Just stupid a stupid and unrealistic remark.

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Must be the genes coming through from the lot we deported centuries ago.  :)

I and my Irish/Aussie ancestors would very much like to thank your English ancestors for doing just that. I know where I would prefer to be living. Cheers mate.

byron-bay-beach-credit-super-cool-beaches.jpg

burleigh-heads-credit-qld-tourism.jpg

32 minutes ago, MickGC said:

I and my Irish/Aussie ancestors would very much like to thank your English ancestors for doing just that. I know where I would prefer to be living. Cheers mate.

yet here you are on a thai forumn ??

1 hour ago, MickGC said:

Hmm, shark infested waters... :whistling:

9 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

I don't think is in the Aussie culture to steal but the heritage would suggest a lot of thieves were transported, they were British thieves I think. 

Yep and a lot of their thieving was done out of basic necessities like stealing a loaf of bread etc. not what would you class as out and out thieves, but they still got transported!

12 hours ago, over it said:

What this guy did was just plain stupid, but, I wonder what the tally would be if someone sat down and added up all the houses stolen from foreigners, businesses stolen from foreigners, money stolen from foreigners, diamonds stolen from governments, etc., etc.

Perhaps, but I doubt it, Thai people will stop trying to characterize people negatively.

There are websites that track the deaths of foreigners, maybe we need a site for stolen monies.

Sounds a bit bitter that one fella - been giving your money away have you?

17 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

Yep and a lot of their thieving was done out of basic necessities like stealing a loaf of bread etc. not what would you class as out and out thieves, but they still got transported!

You mean they stole out of desperation as opposed to politicians who can't help themselves. 

These kind of topics are the best entertainment.

We got it all here.

Working girls.

Rich Vs poor.

Neighboring and home countries.

And some even mixed in a few posts about the Australian Aboriginal.

Entertaining stuff.

:partytime2:

10 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

Entertaining stuff.

:partytime2:

I was thinking that why do most threads go way :offtopic:by the end of the 1st page and this being one of them.

I think even the Mods have got fed up with keeping up and gone on a long holiday, along with many other members away from TV :annoyed:

Hope Ubonjoe stays with the Visa and Immigration Forum and doesn't get side tracked into all the cleaning up operations or he might get fed up and be gone too. 

OK rant over, now back on topic....

13 hours ago, Thian said:

Yes he shouldn't have touched it at all, instead reported the security about a possible bombbag...who in his right mind will leave a handpurse outside the toilets?

It was not a handpurse. She went into the toilet leaving her trolley, loaded with luggage outside. He took the trolley along with the luggage/bags.

19 hours ago, over it said:

Meaningless comment. Any such list wouldbe far outwieghed by all the millions to did not get cheated etc. 

20 hours ago, transam said:

Black Stamp....

The guy is probably a habitual thief, a brainless low life...sad-face.gif.b5dfe20e82babafb4ed58aa7e40339f3.gif

I hope he gets a black stamp.  Nothing was missing because there was not much of value to him in the bag.  I am fine with them letting him fly out.  Save the time and hassle of dealing with him.  But I would process the arrest charge and black list him. If he is a frequent visitor, just not being able to return could be quite a punishment for him and very frustrating. Not as bad as the Thai monkey house, but good enough for now

21 hours ago, over it said:

it's not stealing when you give it away!

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

I was thinking that why do most threads go way :offtopic:by the end of the 1st page and this being one of them.

I think even the Mods have got fed up with keeping up and gone on a long holiday, along with many other members away from TV :annoyed:

Hope Ubonjoe stays with the Visa and Immigration Forum and doesn't get side tracked into all the cleaning up operations or he might get fed up and be gone too. 

OK rant over, now back on topic....

Ubonjoe rocks!