Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

32 minutes ago, joeyg said:

imagine when one of these guys cuts a hot wet fart!!!!!

That's probably easier than taking your shirt off to clear some personal space in the BTS, but, depending on your diet, possibly more risky.

But you'd really want a Louis Armstrong trumpet blast rather than some creeping, silent, deadly terror.

SC

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

That's probably easier than taking your shirt off to clear some personal space in the BTS, but, depending on your diet, possibly more risky.

But you'd really want a Louis Armstrong trumpet blast rather than some creeping, silent, deadly terror.

SC

So I've got a choice?  The Silent but deadly's are traditionally the worst... LOL

On 06/02/2018 at 10:13 AM, joeyg said:

Been veggie for 44 years.  the girls always say I smell good.  And that's with their nose in my arm pit.  Really "veggies", mostly don't smell like putrified corpses.

And the girls always tell the truth!

1 hour ago, joeyg said:

Well I've been hearing it most of my life.  "You smell good" Nice to not have "BO" that smells like rotten, putrified  meat

Ah- an evangelizing vegetarian.  It must be odd to have people commenting on your fragrance. I always get a rotting compost odour from vegetarians -kinda cooked brussels sprouts/cabbage and sulphorous whiff.  And the reek of Moral Certainty and Superiority.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, joeyg said:

Well I've been hearing it most of my life.  "You smell good" Nice to not have "BO" that smells like rotten, putrified  meat

I eat meat...Not big steak type guy but have it....I have always been told the same thing....

I think hygiene, cleanliness, possibly the luck of the gene pool has a big role to play in this.....

No reason to smack other people down to try and lord it over them....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

I eat meat...Not big steak type guy but have it....I have always been told the same thing....

I think hygiene, cleanliness, possibly the luck of the gene pool has a big role to play in this.....

No reason to smack other people down to try and lord it over them....

We all need some tiny straw of superiority to cling on to; if it were not for my stupendous wit I would probably change my diet, or adopt religion, or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/7/2018 at 3:29 PM, The manic said:

Ah- an evangelizing vegetarian.  It must be odd to have people commenting on your fragrance. I always get a rotting compost odour from vegetarians -kinda cooked brussels sprouts/cabbage and sulphorous whiff.  And the reek of Moral Certainty and Superiority.

Stay on your meds man.  extra Deodorant too.   "odd to have people commenting on your fragrance"  maybe so and it's a fact though going back to college days.  Plus smells are important to Thais.  I fact a real Thai kiss includes a good wiff of the person your kissing.  guess you wouldn't know about that.  

I do find you insults sophomoric at best and entertaining.  So "Thank You!"

Oh PS All major Medical Journals  have agreed for quite some time now that a "plant based diet" is far superior. 

Come "out from under that rock" sometimes.  You might learn something.  Again, "Thank You!"

On 2/7/2018 at 4:03 PM, StreetCowboy said:

We all need some tiny straw of superiority to cling on to; if it were not for my stupendous wit I would probably change my diet, or adopt religion, or something.

I've been trying to practice Buddhism since 1974.  Only marginally successful.  I keep trying though.  It's a nice way to live.

On 03/02/2018 at 1:30 AM, Ditto said:

Jesus. The world is falling apart theres a massive Dick in charge of America. A silly little jumped up parasite in charge of the UK

Syria are using chemical weapons on its own people. The Yemen is about to go ballistic. We have good old Kim billy no mates not that far away with his finger on the trigger. 

And what do we get in TV somebody up in arms over a bit of skin on show says it all really.

HELLO PLEASE RETURN TO REALITY

What are you doing for the world? Burping and farting? Let's put you in charge.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Justfine said:

What are you doing for the world? Burping and farting? Let's put you in charge.

Brilliant.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4991921/

CONCLUSION

Ultimately, it is a win-win situation—for patients, and for health care practitioners—to have plant-based eating as a powerful tool in the toolbox. Pharmaceuticals are an important tool in a physician’s armamentarium, particularly in treating acute illness, but lifestyle changes, eg diet, can be an important and powerful tool in treating chronic illness. To facilitate lower health care costs and likely better health outcomes, let food be medicine and the route of the future.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:18 PM, joeyg said:

CONCLUSION

Ultimately, it is a win-win situation—for patients, and for health care practitioners—to have plant-based eating as a powerful tool in the toolbox. Pharmaceuticals are an important tool in a physician’s armamentarium, particularly in treating acute illness, but lifestyle changes, eg diet, can be an important and powerful tool in treating chronic illness. To facilitate lower health care costs and likely better health outcomes, let food be medicine and the route of the future.

I rely on my genes...:stoner:

On 10/02/2018 at 8:18 AM, joeyg said:

CONCLUSION

Fascinating stuff.

20180211_084420.jpg