Thai youths batter Iranian tourist in Pattaya

webfact

For thirty + years of living in Thailand I never had one problem. I was not always an old man so me and my other expat friends did have our day of having good times. I also worked with Thais on various occasions in Map Ta Phut and as on all construction sites everything does not always go smoothly so problems arise between us Inspectors and the Thai workers but with a little finesse it always worked out. I miss living in Thailand but my Filippina wife convinced me that at my age with no medical coverage in Thailand it was time to move so now live in the Philippines where with my ACR-1 Card I can get Medical Coverage for $400 Canadian money a year.  We will always return to Thailand for holidays as money permits. Maybe this guy should have checked out the "do's and do not's" in Thailand???

Edited by Rimmer
Font corrected

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 11:10 AM, taipan1949 said:

For thirty + years of living in Thailand I never had one problem. I was not always an old man so me and my other expat friends did have our day of having good times. I also worked with Thais on various occasions in Map Ta Phut and as on all construction sites everything does not always go smoothly so problems arise between us Inspectors and the Thai workers but with a little finesse it always worked out. I miss living in Thailand but my Filippina wife convinced me that at my age with no medical coverage in Thailand it was time to move so now live in the Philippines where with my ACR-1 Card I can get Medical Coverage for $400 Canadian money a year.  We will always return to Thailand for holidays as money permits. Maybe this guy should have checked out the "do's and do not's" in Thailand???

maybe he was building a nuclear bomb so they said lets stop him well done boys 

• Like 1