Selling on Lazada

golf1here

I am looking for some help selling a product on Lazada. The business will be in my wife's name . Has anyone out there done any business on Lazada and would you be willing to share your experience and possible help to us? Thank you to in advance.

If you're in BKK, suck it up, head over to EmQuartier and go to the 29th floor of the tower to visit their offices.

Otherwise, you're in for a world of confusion trying to sign up as a non-Thai speaker.  My Thai partners (it's actually their e-shop- I just provide import items for them to test in the Thai market) were able to do it on their own fairly easily.

You're still in for a little bit of inconvenience unless you can speak to the right guy(s) in their office.  But once we connected with the right guy, he actually sat down on his own computer in one of their training rooms, walked through the signup process and scheduled a class for my Thai partners to learn how to post goods.  (He also commiserated for the lack of non-Thai faculties on the website)  It wasn't that difficult, but they kept sending next step instructions in Thai.

Hopefully, he's tuned in here and may provide contact info.  I won't do it without his permission.  That would be just mean...

Edited by impulse

4 minutes ago, oldcarguy said:

what is Lazada's percentage %    ???    I think amazon gets about  15%

Depends on the category of the item, but there's a list of percentages (in English) on the website.  You have to drill down a little into the "become a seller" or (some such name) section.  Pretty reasonable fees overall.

Edited by impulse

16 minutes ago, oldcarguy said:

what is Lazada's percentage %    ???    I think amazon gets about  15%

Between 1% and 10%.

As impulse said above go through the 'sell on Lazada/become a seller' links and then you will find the info under 'FAQ s'

Thank you Impulse! I had thought about going to talk with someone at Lazada but had no idea where they were. Thanks for the info. I am about 4 hrs from Bangkok but I will try and go to Bangkok soon and see if I can connect with someone there. I think that would be my best bet. I currently sell on Amazon back in the states so am not entirely new to the arena . Do know if I would need an appointment? If so would you have a phone # for them. Thank you again!

1 hour ago, golf1here said:

Thank you Impulse! I had thought about going to talk with someone at Lazada but had no idea where they were. Thanks for the info. I am about 4 hrs from Bangkok but I will try and go to Bangkok soon and see if I can connect with someone there. I think that would be my best bet. I currently sell on Amazon back in the states so am not entirely new to the arena . Do know if I would need an appointment? If so would you have a phone # for them. Thank you again!

Gotta apologize there.  I'm overseas right now, my cell phone had to be factory reset, and most of my contact numbers are on my desktop in BKK.  I think the receptionist phone number is somewhere on the website.  Ask for the foreign business development guys.

NOT WORTH TO BUY WITH THEM: not cheap and no warranties at all I bought a mobile, which didn't work and then i sent it back, and they told me that they will not reimburse cos is broken,, and is not....

Dishonest company to don't give back the money in case of error...

Plus another order , bought 4 items, and then for 2 of the,, they sent wrong product, a total complicated procedure to give them back the product and get a voucher to buy something I dont need cos they cant give me the products i bought.... i will never buy again with these people,, just mistakes and lost of time and money,,, is cheaper go to the shop,,, and as it comes out,, also faster...

if you want more info, tell me: <<<<email removed>>>>

Edited by metisdead
18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures.

On 10/3/2017 at 12:35 PM, impulse said:

If you're in BKK, suck it up, head over to EmQuartier and go to the 29th floor of the tower to visit their offices.

Otherwise, you're in for a world of confusion trying to sign up as a non-Thai speaker.  My Thai partners (it's actually their e-shop- I just provide import items for them to test in the Thai market) were able to do it on their own fairly easily.

You're still in for a little bit of inconvenience unless you can speak to the right guy(s) in their office.  But once we connected with the right guy, he actually sat down on his own computer in one of their training rooms, walked through the signup process and scheduled a class for my Thai partners to learn how to post goods.  (He also commiserated for the lack of non-Thai faculties on the website)  It wasn't that difficult, but they kept sending next step instructions in Thai.

Hopefully, he's tuned in here and may provide contact info.  I won't do it without his permission.  That would be just mean...

Someone needs a training to sell on lazada ?!