Bangkok Literally Sinking In Sex As Brothels Steal Groundwater

snoop1130

I just read the caption on the photo that comes with the OP- PHOOEY. Shame on them. They used a fake photo and called it a brothel, when any fool knows that a soapy massage place isn't a brothel.

Just by googling soapy massage Bangkok, one can come up with heaps of better photos than that.

PATHETIC!

Even worse, they came up with some very average looking girls, and a boy for their fake photo.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bantex said:

Drill another well close to these premises and pipe the waste bath/shower water into it. The waste water will self clean as it seeps through the ground back into the water table and replenishes the supply.

Man o Man !!!!! Wish I had thought of that!!!!!!

15 hours ago, helloagain said:

120 you must be joking there are hundreds of thousands massage........

Boys & girls, we have a new contender for BOTH Most Ridiculous Posting of the Year  AS WELL AS Most Insane Exaggeration of the Year.    When in doubt, hyperbolize!    (the "you must be joking" preface really lames it up, don't you think?)

"hundreds of thousands"  ----   ROFLMAO

Edited by hawker9000

23 hours ago, jgarbo said:

That's the problem. Bangkok sits on a plain of mud that floats on a lake of ground water Foundations for buildings must go down ~20 m to hit bedrock. Bangkok Bank HQ did it differently. An inverted dish of reinforced concrete around the perimeter with the building on top. The whole construction floats on mud. Good earthquake protection. 

In my last house in Laad Phrao, I hit water at 2m digging a fish pond. Bangkok is sinking ~15cm /yr in some parts. It might soon be the new Venice of the East. 

Floating on mud is no earthquake protection at all because the mud can swing like waves and can increase the movment. Just seen in Mexico city where only the center of the city was hit because it is built on a former lake while the areas around with foundations on solid groud could face the earthquake much better.

i dont find any words for that. massage parlours make bangkok sink.

the responsibility are ..just a joke , no words

a good idead for those at TAT /......next we read :

Foreigners are guilty on loosing Sand on beuatiful beaches of pattaya !!

why

bcs every foreigner  leave the beachm has sand on shoes ,shorts and shirts ..what is aprox 25 gramm each day or during 14 day holidays 350gr  and this multiply with millions of visitors!!!!

Result for responsibilitys " Foreigners not alloud to Beaches due to Sand loss !!!"

i have no words more, for those in power here..............

On 10/6/2017 at 11:58 AM, Happy Grumpy said:

What the h3ll is that thing in the red dress? :huh:

She is a testament to why a otherwise attractive women shouldn't ever consider getting plastic surgery - not just in Thailand - but anywhere.  

Anyway, my personal taste tend to not go any higher than the bottom row.  They'd suit me just fine.  

Edited by connda

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:49 PM, Bob12345 said:

In other news, the little earth worm in the garden also drinks a tiny bit of water so he also adds to the subsidence of the capital sinking.

Maybe he expert should quantify how much they add to the cause of BKK sinking.

I see numbers of the amount of water, but I would like to know if they can be blamed for 10% of the sinking, or more likely, for about 0.0000001%

Funny I did not get that sinking feeling while there in 68 along with another 50,000 or so US and Allied troops
 getting steam and cream baths for $3.00 an hour, then a shower and maybe after eating some flied rice getting into a tub for a soapy. I always had something rising but never that sinking feeling. Go ahead and blame Thailand's woes on the bar girls. If Thailand banned them, tourism would drop by 80% overnight. Yea, right...I am here to see the Golden and reclining Buddha.....what hookers???

12 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

Funny I did not get that sinking feeling while there in 68 along with another 50,000 or so US and Allied troops
 getting steam and cream baths for $3.00 an hour, then a shower and maybe after eating some flied rice getting into a tub for a soapy. I always had something rising but never that sinking feeling. Go ahead and blame Thailand's woes on the bar girls. If Thailand banned them, tourism would drop by 80% overnight. Yea, right...I am here to see the Golden and reclining Buddha.....what hookers???

Hooked  either  way   but  maybe  the  healthy way? lol