What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

4 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Every morning 6am my wife walks 4 miles to get my newspaper, then irons all the creases out and holds it up at the correct angle for me to read. When I rise, my socks are already ironed longways and neatly folded on the dressing table.

When she has dressed me, she can go about her daily duties, like polishing my bicycle, cleaning the light bulbs, and making sure I have enough money to go to the bars. I could never understand why my English wife refused to perform these essential requirements.

Your wife is lucky!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand why can't people be honest with themselves.

I'm at my regular monthly Millenium Hilton visit and I struggle to see any ugly and fat white women here. 

I have also joined a certain forum for a few days where Western sexpats complain about bargirls who "scam" them. Stuff like I paid for long time and only got one shot. 

Stuff like bargirl refuses to take a shower and their private parts stink. Guys say they are lazy, but the reality is probably they just don't want to have sex with you.

Numerous posts about guys falling for bargirl and being scammed.

The thing is, though, they will post pictures of these women and I swear to god my wife looks much better than 99% of them. It's quite funny because many have been saying that my working woman must have been desperate to marry me. 

I really don't get why not just admit you are past your prime back home and are here taking advantage of inequality and unfair economic situation. Now, there really is no shame in this....you could probably even get a decent Thai woman here, but you are most likely not interested (fair enough) or you simply started on the wrong foot in Thailand. 

Why trash western women and Thai women who have a job while you pretending to be such gentlemen. It's laughable, really.

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum

3 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

No, lying on her back, looking at the sky and wondering what the f+++ am I doing.

Well the lying on her back part sounds about right -- but don't mind me. I pay for the girlfriend's room in town just so she can hang out with her friends and leave me alone.

16 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

That's ok. It's normal part of internet foruming.

I agree. Sometimes it's good for one's perspective on life to have someone come on here -- as some regularly do -- and say that you must be the dumbest thing that ever walked.

10 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Well the lying on her back part sounds about right -- but don't mind me. I pay for the girlfriend's room in town just so she can hang out with her friends and leave me alone.

QUOTE:    Well the lying on her back part sounds about right -

This brings us back on topic.

Just to avoid misunderstandings: the topic was about  -what-do-you-miss-about-western-women-that-you-find-difficult-to-get-from-a-thai-woman

I do not like missionaries

Neither the people nor the position.

Thai women like missionaries...... (is my experience).

Please inform me: are bar girls different?

24 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

You are very sensible, but I dont understand..Who, then irons your socks in the morning?

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Every morning 6am my wife walks 4 miles to get my newspaper, then irons all the creases out and holds it up at the correct angle for me to read. When I rise, my socks are already ironed longways and neatly folded on the dressing table.

I don't understand. Why would you want your socks ironed in this Thai climate?

Mind you, my GF does put my socks on for me. Cue the outraged WW supporters.

10 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I don't understand. Why would you want your socks ironed in this Thai climate?

Mind you, my GF does put my socks on for me. Cue the outraged WW supporters.

Because its too hot, and I dont know how to use an iron..Its a womans job.    Whoops, another cue.

2 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Because its too hot, and I dont know how to use an iron..Its a womans job.    Whoops, another cue.

Only pre soixante-huit people think ironing is a useful activity.

Ironing will disappear together with the last dinosaurs.

Please pardon my French.