What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

17 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Tell me about it. My son's house is on rainwater tanks, and in winter the outside temperature is about 2 degrees.

Bringing it back into orbit of original post .. what I could never get a bird in Britland to do was sit on the floor to eat .. they always insisted on sitting at the table .. And never did I witness a Western girl do that part standing part balancing act on top of the toilet whilst using the ringpiece revolver mentioned in a few other contributions herein .. Westy girls just sit on the khazi and if there's a bidet available some will try and wash their hands in it afterwards .. 

_20171015_112602.JPG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Tell me about it. My son's house is on rainwater tanks, and in winter the outside temperature is about 2 degrees.

Baz if the cold water is too shockingly cold on the nipsy consider one of these .. but for Gods sake don't keep you're finger on the trigger if you want to keep you're undercarriage .. just do it in very short one shot bursts .. :smile:

_20171015_112535.JPG

It's the loss of dominance that propells them....

When it all comes down to it.....Western women don't really matter.....

Regardless of the "hue & cry" of the females that "demand" equality.....They haven't earned it - yet demand it anyway based on gender....

How pathetic/prophetic.....

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Bringing it back into orbit of original post .. what I could never get a bird in Britland to do was sit on the floor to eat .. they always insisted on sitting at the table .. And never did I witness a Western girl do that part standing part balancing act on top of the toilet whilst using the ringpiece revolver mentioned in a few other contributions herein .. Westy girls just sit on the khazi and if there's a bidet available some will try and wash their hands in it afterwards .. 

_20171015_112602.JPG

Right mate, My first meal with my wife..I sat on the floor..she was amazed.

30 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

It is not possible to reach a conclusion so soon..need more time and amusement please.

The topic is women.....And we're men...

The only conclusion is that there will never be a satisfactory conclusion....

On 15/10/2017 at 9:16 AM, cmsally said:

Never said the guys weren't fat ! Just didn't mention it, as I am sure on this thread none of the guys comes in that category.  :sleep:

Indeed not. A beergut can not be confused with fat..

16 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

The Irish numbers only go up to 10.

Not quite right on this Talahnut. 

According to Dr. Pigeon there are 145 sexual positions. Number 70 and 71 are called the Irish positions.

Number 70 is sex under the bed. 

On 15/10/2017 at 9:29 AM, Thai Ron said:

Female scent isn't specific to nationality and is almost entirely related to personal hygiene.

I know Western women who are fastidiously clean and odourless while I've encountered Thai women who could sell their underwear to nerve agent producers.

How much are they?

On 15/10/2017 at 9:17 AM, dick dasterdly said:

To be fair Bazza's comment about Thais being "cleaner" may be partially correct as they're less likely to tolerate pets on the bed?

One of those odd things that whilst I'm close to OCD when it comes to washing hands etc. - I've no problem at all with pets on the bed!

I assume they are two legged pets...can I watch?

On 15/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, owl sees all said:

I picked up a girl in Essex one day. After a few drinks she said "Owl dear, I want you to take me back to yours and make mad passionate love to me."

I said OK "but I've got a pet at home that always sleeps on the bed."

"Oh I don't mind that" said she.

We got home; ripped each others clothes off and leaped onto the bed.

"Watch out for sniffy the snake! He follows me everwhere."

"A <deleted> snake!! I'm not laying next to a snake." She was adamant.

But I nuzzled up to her and soon she was moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh Owl, you are so big and strong."

"I'm not even ready yet love."

"Well, I've changed my mind about your pet."

Buy a bag of chips for an Essex girl, and she is yours.

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Not quite right on this Talahnut. 

According to Dr. Pigeon there are 145 sexual positions. Number 70 and 71 are called the Irish positions.

Number 70 is sex under the bed. 

72 is the alone position?

7 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

The topic is women.....And we're men...

The only conclusion is that there will never be a satisfactory conclusion....

That is incorrect. There are satisfactory conclusions every night in Pattaya.

13 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

It's a hetro'' thing..

I was just hoping for a more revealing exposition of the salient philosophical points of the young lady.

I would wager that when revealed they would be quite compelling.

35 minutes ago, EcigAmateur said:

I guess that many have said it already, but brain seems the best reply...

Guess again - Asians finish on top of the IQ scale....I'd upload info but th TVF uploader isn't working right now.....

There are many bright, smart, & successful women here....Most of us are elsewhere when it comes to meeting & getting to know them - or even about them.....

Not to be confused with "educated"..... Thailand isn't churning out useless degrees in numbers like the western education industry....

Right now black women seem to be topping out on the "most educated" lists....

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

Guess again - Asians finish on top of the IQ scale....I'd upload info but th TVF uploader isn't working right now.....

There are many bright, smart, & successful women here....Most of us are elsewhere when it comes to meeting & getting to know them - or even about them.....

Not to be confused with "educated"..... Thailand isn't churning out useless degrees in numbers like the western education industry....

Right now black women seem to be topping out on the "most educated" lists....

Of course some people are smart here, but a lot less than in civilized world, and also, most of the time the smart ones do not seem to hangout with foreigners...

And before you talk about what you do not know, my girlfriend has a PHD and I only date women who have at least a master degree. Still waiting for one that I could call smart.

1 minute ago, EcigAmateur said:

Of course some people are smart here, but a lot less than in civilized world, and also, most of the time the smart ones do not seem to hangout with foreigners...

And before you talk about what you do not know, my girlfriend has a PHD and I only date women who have at least a master degree. Still waiting for one that I could call smart.

Maybe he meant street smart like those girls who fleece westerners again and again.... then yes...I'd agree as some westerners with successful businesses and degrees seem very dumb in comparison.

Archived