What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

28 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I like young smooth skin (age 18-35) I can get my hands on, never really though about the colour.

I agree.  Plastic surgeons are really the only ones who have a rational to like white skin (in my opinion) as it scars less. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

You don't say .. There was I thinking it was a mutually beneficial oral sex position .. Jeez what a sheltered life i've followed .. 

Women are better off in this regard. Have never taken to it myself, as I don't like where my nose has to go. Possibly another reason for my antipathy towards Western women. Thais are cleaner.

Edited by bazza73
Add

Just now, bazza73 said:

Women are better off in this regard. Have never taken to it myself, as I don't like where my nose has to go. Possibly another reason for my antipathy towards Western women. Thais are cleaner.

Lol - get stuck in you old prude. Seriously are you for real you sound like a frigid teenager. Late starter cough cough (25+)

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Lol - get stuck in you old prude. Seriously are you for real you sound like a frigid teenager. Late starter cough cough (25+)

Never been keen on that sort of action, my pal got ringworm in both cheeks last year, hard to cure.

3 hours ago, bazza73 said:

Hahahaha .. Yea nowadays I'd prefer to eat some chips when my bird gives out a nosh .. 

1 minute ago, bazza73 said:

Too much information.

My western wife didn't mind the cat sleeping on the bed. My Thai wife would not even think it.

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahahaha .. Yea nowadays I'd prefer to eat some chips when my bird gives out a nosh .

Would that be chips or French fries.

Anyway' I came in after a good night on the booze. The misses was watching the footy. I laid on the bed, reached out my hand and started stroking. "You are getting so hairy down there Fatima."

"That's the cat, you drunk, I'm further over."

8 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

No conclusions on the matter.

But plenty conclusions can be drawn about the average poster on this thread.

(not that we needed more than 1 page for that)

Well no conclusions but some new fresh ideas.

If it wasn't for the posters I wouldn't even know about the most popular Irish sex position.

Edited by owl sees all

Seems to be a lot of stereotyping of farang women as fat. Conceded there are many fat and obese farang women but unfortunately Thais are not far behind. The last 20 years has seen the Thai backside increase exponentially and proliferate.

Just about everyone recognises the words "bor wahn". kwam dan soon" and kai man soon" Rates of cancer seem to have skyrocketed, Thais don't seem to be such a healthy bunch any more.

Most of them think I am crazy to walk places when I could go on a motorbike - that includes 200m to the local store !

Apart from that generalising about 20 million people is quite tough.

7 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I've never thought of myself as good, I only EVER think about myself.

But I don't steal, strike or falsely accuse others which almost ALL women will do if given the chance.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't comment on this thread again, but :laugh:!

Agree entirely that the vast majority of men (that I've met/know) "only EVER think about myself".....  As always, there is the odd exception to this 'rule'.

The 2nd para. is just pure and utter tosh.

5 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Seems to be a lot of stereotyping of farang women as fat. Conceded there are many fat and obese farang women but unfortunately Thais are not far behind. The last 20 years has seen the Thai backside increase exponentially and proliferate.

Just about everyone recognises the words "bor wahn". kwam dan soon" and kai man soon" Rates of cancer seem to have skyrocketed, Thais don't seem to be such a healthy bunch any more.

Most of them think I am crazy to walk places when I could go on a motorbike - that includes 200m to the local store !

Not sure that there is statistical evidence about farang women being more fat or obese than farang men.

The fat may accumulate at different places though.

i get the same comments about walking. They think my girlfriend is loopy because she walk a with me. Some of her friends even say find a new ferang because they think I’m being cruel to her haha
As for generalising .......who don’t. You can only comment from your personal experiences and observations. If everyone had to clarify every post that you were weren’t speaking for the whole nation it would get pretty repetitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Not sure that there is statistical evidence about farang women being more fat or obese than farang men.

The fat may accumulate at different places though.

Never said the guys weren't fat ! Just didn't mention it, as I am sure on this thread none of the guys comes in that category.  :sleep:

38 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

My western wife didn't mind the cat sleeping on the bed. My Thai wife would not even think it.

Would that be chips or French fries.

Anyway' I came in after a good night on the booze. The misses was watching the footy. I laid on the bed, reached out my hand and started stroking. "You are getting so hairy down there Fatima."

"That's the cat, you drunk, I'm further over."

To be fair Bazza's comment about Thais being "cleaner" may be partially correct as they're less likely to tolerate pets on the bed?

One of those odd things that whilst I'm close to OCD when it comes to washing hands etc. - I've no problem at all with pets on the bed!

21 minutes ago, thequietman said:

I miss a proper snog/kiss/smooch.

I luv the wife but she can't kiss for shit. I miss the passion of a kiss from a western woman BUT that's all.

Sorry, you have not taught her properly. My GF loves it. Didn't take long for her to get to like it.