What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, amvet said:

When I was young I liked 20 year old model type girls with trashy morals and there were many living and working for Playboy in Chicago.  As I got older I still liked 20 year old model type girls with trashy morals and found there were many living in Thailand.

We have a lot in common.

6 hours ago, SheungWan said:

I wouldn't have thought a music was a survival degree, more of a vocation at the time.

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Good enough to teach English here.

If you can read the dots then a discipline not lightly dismissed. Also overseas institutional employees more than interested where one studied than what one studied.

Edited by SheungWan

6 hours ago, amvet said:

Hugh Hefner founder of Playboy probably the most famous heterosexual Alpha male that ever lived.  Died last week.  Serious doubts he was gay.   I dated a couple of his girlfriends who affirmed his fondness for women. 

If you can tell me what an "admiral's hat of the ORTB" is, I will believe you.

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

If you can tell me what an "admiral's hat of the ORTB" is, I will believe you.

Hefner was a clerk during WWII who drew cartoons.  Why would you think I care what you think?  I don't even think you ever were a hippy.  If you had been a hippy I'd like you and I don't. 

43 minutes ago, amvet said:

Hefner was a clerk during WWII who drew cartoons.  Why would you think I care what you think?  I don't even think you ever were a hippy.  If you had been a hippy I'd like you and I don't. 

Is that an answer to my question?

Somebody mentioned ORTB, and I did not understand, hence my sincere question.

Google did not help, so I assume it was a funny remark that went over the head of this non native English speaker.

Do you always assume that whatever people say, they are attacking you?

As for you not believing I was a hippy.

You are right.

The anarchists / hippies accused me of being a too organised commie.

The trotskyists accused me of being a too disorganised anarchist.

Untill this day, I still believe I was right, they were wrong.

But the hippies had better music.

1 hour ago, amvet said:

Put him out of his misery, Its a silly hat that you might buy from a joke shop. AKA  'Once Round The Bay'  navy hat.

Nice incisive comment amvet.

11 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

What I miss about western women is that it is possible to have intelligent discussions with them about subjects such as hippies and silly hats.

In Thailand I have to make do with some mean old posters of the alpha male persuasion.

Oooer...  making do with posters of men?  Oooooh

16 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

What I miss about western women is that it is possible to have intelligent discussions with them about subjects such as hippies and silly hats.

In Thailand I have to make do with some mean old posters of the alpha male persuasion.

Intelligent discussions about hippies and silly hats? Have you heard of an oxymoron?

Sorry, my alpha male surfaced.

16 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Intelligent discussions about hippies and silly hats? Have you heard of an oxymoron?

Sorry, my alpha male surfaced.

Yes,  I have seen an ox and heard many morons....  and come across one or two dichotomies.

37 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

I remember having a date with a white girl back in the nanny state. A few hours into it she asked me how much I owed on my mortgage. Needless to say I didnt go on a 2nd date

37 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

I remember having a date with a white girl back in the nanny state. A few hours into it she asked me how much I owed on my mortgage. Needless to say I didnt go on a 2nd date

You should have borrowed my three wheel car..that sorts 'em out.

8 hours ago, bazza73 said:

High rate of metabolism or has worms. I wouldn't want to jump to too many conclusions.

She managed to keep up with me on a 17Km hike (1,200m elevation gain), I've not found a western woman to match that.

Tried to find one on Saturday when I did a 22Km hike, all the ladies in their 20s were 40 minutes behind me after the first 9Km (and 1,200m).

I know because I sat down and waited for them.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

1 hour ago, davidst01 said:

I used to tell them I bought my house outright with my Xmas bonus.

Worked every time .............

Edited by MaeJoMTB

5 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I used to tell them I bought it outright with my Xmas bonus.

Worked every time .............

I used to say that I don't have a mortgage........I live in a caravan.   It did'nt work very well.

I used to say that I'm a skint millionaire...That also did'nt work.

It seems that western women like liars.

2 hours ago, davidst01 said:

Funny thing about farang women.  I dated quite a few back in the day in the USA.  They always say they want a nice, sensitive, honest man.  But in reality, they always go for the bad boy, dishonest, manipulative type.  I imagine it's still that way today.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Funny thing about farang women.  I dated quite a few back in the day in the USA.  They always say they want a nice, sensitive, honest man.  But in reality, they always go for the bad boy, dishonest, manipulative type.  I imagine it's still that way today.

So you were a very successful man in Farangland?

:sorry:

12 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Is that an answer to my question?

Somebody mentioned ORTB, and I did not understand, hence my sincere question.

Google did not help, so I assume it was a funny remark that went over the head of this non native English speaker.

Do you always assume that whatever people say, they are attacking you?

As for you not believing I was a hippy.

You are right.

The anarchists / hippies accused me of being a too organised commie.

The trotskyists accused me of being a too disorganised anarchist.

Untill this day, I still believe I was right, they were wrong.

But the hippies had better music.

Fake hippy confesses really made of sponge.

32 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

All women like liars.

To be fair 99% of humans lie, at some point, and the other 1% are disingenuous. Thais seem to have a genetic disposition to it because they don't recognize it as 'important'. Face IS important and telling the truth is an annoying little thing that gets in the way.

21 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

To be fair 99% of humans lie, at some point, and the other 1% are disingenuous. Thais seem to have a genetic disposition to it because they don't recognize it as 'important'. Face IS important and telling the truth is an annoying little thing that gets in the way.

I am no expert on Buddhism, but I have been told that "white lies" are sometimes preferable to honesty because of the concept of "right speech". Protecting someone's feelings can be more important than telling the truth when it would hurt.  wai.gif