What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

what-do-you-miss-about-BELGIAN-women-that-you-find-difficult-to-get-from-a-thai-woman

Eating proper fries with proper mayonaise together.

Eating pralines together.

Drinking proper beer together.

Eating real wafles together.

Laughing with the British together.

Understanding the meaning of soixante neuf together.

Eating better Greek food than in Greece together.

Eating together  in restaurants that combine French sophistication with Dutch size portions.

Tops has a good variety of Belgian beer and I've never been able to eat mayonnaise more than an hour old so I am no stranger to making it myself.  Thai women are great at oral sex they have big lips. 

6 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

And who fathered those cuckoos kids?

Surely not farang men - that would compromise the farang woman bashing in this thread.

In Quebec, French Canadians.  In Ontario - me.  In Vancouver probably Chinese. 

Just now, amvet said:

Tops has a good variety of Belgian beer and I've never been able to eat mayonnaise more than an hour old so I am no stranger to making it myself.  Thai women are great at oral sex they have big lips. 

THAI women? Big lips? Confusing Asia and Africa?

And anyway, lips????  No capish! Maybe download Deep Throat?

2 minutes ago, amvet said:

In Quebec, French Canadians.  In Ontario - me.  In Vancouver probably Chinese. 

Joking apart.

Do you not think that there is a contradiction between the 2 dominant ideas in this thread:

1/ Farang women bad

2/ Farang men ("we") good

Farang women play around and get cuckoo kids (from other farangs) that their farang (we) husbands have to pay for.

As for your Chinese bash... that would be visible in divorse court, no?

17 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

what-do-you-miss-about-BELGIAN-women-that-you-find-difficult-to-get-from-a-thai-woman

Eating proper fries with proper mayonaise together.

Eating pralines together.

Drinking proper beer together.

Eating real wafles together.

Laughing with the British together.

Understanding the meaning of soixante neuf together.

Eating better Greek food than in Greece together.

Eating together  in restaurants that combine French sophistication with Dutch size portions.

Mr Hippy .. Near full marks but for the real fries eaten with real mayonaise .. Sir you are I'm sure well aware of the Brits preference that sauce ( not ketchup .. that's an A-can'ism ) be it brown or red is available for consuming chips .. This is one position we are not prepared to negotiate on in the forthcoming Brexit divorce proceedings .. So we are sorry but we feel.that mayonaise is not a condiment that can be offered with fries ( chips ) .. However this little ' what to dip you're fries/chips in ' spat should not over shadow our long standing commonality on many other issues .. Soixante neuf you say .. The only ansa g**gle kept coming back with was : - 

_20171014_155202.JPG

17 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Joking apart.

Do you not think that there is a contradiction between the 2 dominant ideas in this thread:

1/ Farang women bad

Farang women play around and get cuckoo kids (from other farangs) that their farang (we) husbands have to pay for.

As for your Chinese bash... that would be visible in divorse court, no?

Somebody asked the Sergeant's Wife, An' she told 'em true! When you get to a man in the case, They're like as a row of pins.

For the Colonel's Lady an' Judy O'Grady Are sisters under their skins!

Thai women shower more, have black hair, nice skin and full lips.  They have the Asian respect for age and are frugal.  Laws have not caught up to the West so men here have the legal advantage.  Simple really. 

I grew up in Asia so I'll always call it home. 

Funny an' yellow an' faithful -- Doll in a teacup she were -- But we lived on the square, like a true-married pair,

An' I learned about women from 'er!

10 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Mr Hippy .. Near full marks but for the real fries eaten with real mayonaise .. Sir you are I'm sure well aware of the Brits preference that sauce ( not ketchup .. that's an A-can'ism ) be it brown or red is available for consuming chips .. This is one position we are not prepared to negotiate on in the forthcoming Brexit divorce proceedings .. So we are sorry but we feel.that mayonaise is not a condiment that can be offered with fries ( chips ) .. However this little ' what to dip you're fries/chips in ' spat should not over shadow our long standing commonality on many other issues .. Soixante neuf you say .. The only ansa g**gle kept coming back with was : - 

_20171014_155202.JPG

The mayonaise issue calls for a compromise.

In the positive Brexit negociations spirit.

How about fries should be eaten with mayonaise - but the British can add sugar to it, while Europeans (...) will eat fries with proper mayo?

And the Frogs can call it FRENCH fries. But I would expect a counter concession for that of course. Maybe handover French Polynesia to Belgium, after all Jacques Brel is burried there.

As for your problem with soixante neuf.

Try a virus scan on google, it may have been infested with a religious virus.

Looking forward to do the tamuree on Belgian soil,

oldhippy

3 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

White skin.....yards & yards & yards of white skin.....& yards....,etc.....

Tons of it.....

Is it racist to like white skin over another color?  I like tan skin as do most Caucasians but if the person was special skin color would be way down on my list of important things.  I like big lips but purely for technical reasons nothing to do with appearance.  Small noses are fine except to hold some designs of glasses. 

5 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

How about fries should be eaten with mayonaise - but the British can add sugar to it, while Europeans (...) will eat fries with proper mayo?

And the Frogs can call it FRENCH fries. But I would expect a counter concession for that of course. Maybe handover French Polynesia to Belgium, after all Jacques Brel is burried there.

oldhippy

soixante neuf is French for 69

22 minutes ago, amvet said:

Somebody asked the Sergeant's Wife, An' she told 'em true! When you get to a man in the case, They're like as a row of pins.

For the Colonel's Lady an' Judy O'Grady Are sisters under their skins!

Thai women shower more, have black hair, nice skin and full lips.  They have the Asian respect for age and are frugal.  Laws have not caught up to the West so men here have the legal advantage.  Simple really. 

I grew up in Asia so I'll always call it home. 

Funny an' yellow an' faithful -- Doll in a teacup she were -- But we lived on the square, like a true-married pair,

An' I learned about women from 'er!

It is totally off topic to bring Boris Johnson into this thread!

Even Wissanu and Agent Orange have better looking haircuts.

6 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Are you saying that number 69 is an English number?

Outside of a restaurant in Europe or massage shop have you ever met a Thai woman up close?  Honest question.  You seem to have little first hand knowledge to share.

Edited by amvet

6 minutes ago, amvet said:

Outside of a restaurant in Europe or massage shop have you ever met a Thai woman up close?  Honest question.  You seem to have little first hand knowledge to share.

hu?

10 years married to one, living in Chanthaburi.

But in 10 years I have never been to a Thai bar, maybe that explains all?

Or maybe my sense of humour is not really as exceptional as I like to think it is.

PS. 900 posts on this thread. Where did you start following?

Edited by oldhippy

23 minutes ago, amvet said:

Is it racist to like white skin over another color?  I like tan skin as do most Caucasians but if the person was special skin color would be way down on my list of important things.  I like big lips but purely for technical reasons nothing to do with appearance.  Small noses are fine except to hold some designs of glasses. 

QUOTE: Is it racist to like white skin over another color?

It is, if your real name is Verwoerd.

12 minutes ago, amvet said:

I prefer your dishonest questions. They could possibly be funny.

48 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

oldhippy

H M Government acknowledge's its Belgian counterparts need for dialogue on the issues raised in the above communique .. However the Gov's position on what is considered suitable for dipping ones chips in is non negotiable .. And whilst the Govt is aware and understanding of the continental preference to shower their chips with mayonaise it is not a practice that can encouraged nor be written into UK law when our long talked about divorce finally materialise's .. ( if they don't change their mind's beforehand ) ..

For our French cousin's there is nothing but admiration .. that they find cuisses de grenouille a delicacy is not for us to comment though its hardly suprising they have been handed the playfull nickname that they are sometimes referred to for feasting on small amphibians ..

I'll wager any religious virus zealout permeating g**kgle will suffer eternal pain and toil and suffering stoking the Satanic furnace for countenancing the very thought of ( a )  soixante neuf even if it is within the confines of their own minds .. :shock1:

1 hour ago, amvet said:

A farang yesterday hoping to get a close up of that most elusive of creatures .. a Thai woman ( or ladee as they seem to prefer to be called ) .. 

_20171014_180805.JPG

34 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

H M Government acknowledge's its Belgian counterparts need for dialogue on the issues raised in the above communique .. However the Gov's position on what is considered suitable for dipping ones chips in is non negotiable .. And whilst the Govt is aware and understanding of the continental preference to shower their chips with mayonaise it is not a practice that can encouraged nor be written into UK law when our long talked about divorce finally materialise's .. ( if they don't change their mind's beforehand ) ..

For our French cousin's there is nothing but admiration .. that they find cuisses de grenouille a delicacy is not for us to comment though its hardly suprising they have been handed the playfull nickname that they are sometimes referred to for feasting on small amphibians ..

I'll wager any religious virus zealout permeating g**kgle will suffer eternal pain and toil and suffering stoking the Satanic furnace for countenancing the very thought of ( a )  soixante neuf even if it is within the confines of their own minds .. :shock1:

Boris!

Do you not have something better to do than writing communiqués?

No Kipling poems to recite?

Does May know about this?

Besides, your view on mayonaise is typical for hiso Brits that hang on to outdated dogmas that perpetuate the social and cultural oppression of the fries eating classes, as was pointed out by the anarcho syndicalist philosopher Michael Palin in his opus magnum King Arthur and the Holy Grail.

And do stay on topic.

54 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Boris!

Do you not have something better to do than writing communiqués?

No Kipling poems to recite?

Does May know about this?

Besides, your view on mayonaise is typical for hiso Brits that hang on to outdated dogmas that perpetuate the social and cultural oppression of the fries eating classes, as was pointed out by the anarcho syndicalist philosopher Michael Palin in his opus magnum King Arthur and the Holy Grail.

And do stay on topic.

Unequivocally .. Theresa ( or Teaser as she's known in close circles :smile: ) though unelected Ladee P M in her own right has yet to be heaved out of office by a coup' d 'etat which is something you can't get here .. Though she may be on borrowed time if Borry' the lovable Buffoon gets his way .. Boris is not capable of effecting the continued oppression of the chip eating working classes/ masses .. His Toff upbringing ensures that as only Saute potatoes were on the menu in the Jonson household so he is unable to connect with people who eat chips .. 

_20171014_190755.JPG

6 hours ago, oldhippy said:

oldhippy

I heard a Chinaman say that he 'like eat flies too'.

10 hours ago, oldhippy said:

1/ Farang women bad

I've never thought of myself as good, I only EVER think about myself.

But I don't steal, strike or falsely accuse others which almost ALL women will do if given the chance.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

9 hours ago, amvet said:

Is it racist to like white skin over another color?  I like tan skin as do most Caucasians but if the person was special skin color would be way down on my list of important things. 

I like young smooth skin (age 18-35) I can get my hands on, never really though about the colour.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

9 hours ago, oldhippy said:

hu?

10 years married to one, living in Chanthaburi.

But in 10 years I have never been to a Thai bar, maybe that explains all?

Or maybe my sense of humour is not really as exceptional as I like to think it is.

PS. 900 posts on this thread. Where did you start following?

Like going to Disneyland and staying in the toilet.  That explains a lot.