What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

7 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

To be fair Bazza's comment about Thais being "cleaner" may be partially correct as they're less likely to tolerate pets on the bed?

One of those odd things that whilst I'm close to OCD when it comes to washing hands etc. - I've no problem at all with pets on the bed!

Female scent isn't specific to nationality and is almost entirely related to personal hygiene.

I know Western women who are fastidiously clean and odourless while I've encountered Thai women who could sell their underwear to nerve agent producers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Female scent isn't specific to nationality and is almost entirely related to personal hygiene.

I know Western women who are fastidiously clean and odourless while I've encountered Thai women who could sell their underwear to nerve agent producers.

Oh a Thai lady basher, what a surprise....facepalm.gif.c6ce710e8e850dd54f3f5a6de265ffc2.gif

10 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

To be fair Bazza's comment about Thais being "cleaner" may be partially correct as they're less likely to tolerate pets on the bed?

One of those odd things that whilst I'm close to OCD when it comes to washing hands etc. - I've no problem at all with pets on the bed!

When we went to Oz, my GF was shocked by my son and daughter-in-law having two dogs and a cat in the house, and the dogs sleeping on their bed with them.

I can't speak for other Thai women; however, my GF showers at least twice a day. Then there's the good old bum washer, which you would rarely see in most Western countries. How anyone can claim to have a clean backside using toilet paper only is beyond my comprehension.

I picked up a girl in Essex one day. After a few drinks she said "Owl dear, I want you to take me back to yours and make mad passionate love to me."

I said OK "but I've got a pet at home that always sleeps on the bed."

"Oh I don't mind that" said she.

We got home; ripped each others clothes off and leaped onto the bed.

"Watch out for sniffy the snake! He follows me everwhere."

"A <deleted> snake!! I'm not laying next to a snake." She was adamant.

But I nuzzled up to her and soon she was moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh Owl, you are so big and strong."

"I'm not even ready yet love."

"Well, I've changed my mind about your pet."

2 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

When we went to Oz, my GF was shocked by my son and daughter-in-law having two dogs and a cat in the house, and the dogs sleeping on their bed with them.

I can't speak for other Thai women; however, my GF showers at least twice a day. Then there's the good old bum washer, which you would rarely see in most Western countries. How anyone can claim to have a clean backside using toilet paper only is beyond my comprehension.

What's beyond my comprehension is that western men apparently don't take showers. Because my parents taught me to wash my bum since I was 5 years old while most guys seem to have discovered the same once they saw a showerhead installed beside a toilet???

10 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Seems to be a lot of stereotyping of farang women as fat. Conceded there are many fat and obese farang women but unfortunately Thais are not far behind. The last 20 years has seen the Thai backside increase exponentially and proliferate.

Just about everyone recognises the words "bor wahn". kwam dan soon" and kai man soon" Rates of cancer seem to have skyrocketed, Thais don't seem to be such a healthy bunch any more.

Most of them think I am crazy to walk places when I could go on a motorbike - that includes 200m to the local store !

Apart from that generalising about 20 million people is quite tough.

Yesterday, my cleaner turned up (v wet due to the rain) - and realising she would likely be cold, suggested she took a warm shower and provided one of my few big/thick T-shirts to replace her v wet T-shirt.

She refused the warm shower idea, but towelled herself down and changed into my 'big' T-shirt.  It took me completely By suprise to discover that my big T-shirt was a tight fit for her.

It seems obvious that the cheap, Thai take-away foods are now full of sugar and fat.  The addition of high fat/high sugar Western food/drinks doesn't help either. :sad:

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

And you obviously got around with quality Western women, didn't you?

Is that the best you can do? Married 28 years, defacto 16 years. Both middle class.

It's probably just as well you never went into the legal profession AFAIK. Your constant assumption of facts not in evidence would have judges holding you in contempt. As I do.

13 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

It's not even that simple.  My (at the time) future husband used to immediately snuggle up to smell me when I came home from work - because apparently he "loved' my smell.

I feel the same way about my dogs - I love their smell.  And yes, I can already imagine the numerous jokes about this - so please don't bother.... 

22 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

"Then there's the good old bum washer, which you would rarely see in most Western countries. How anyone can claim to have a clean backside using toilet paper only is beyond my comprehension."

For once, I agree with you!

Peeing or crapping, the 'bum gun' is great - and I'm at a loss as to why it hasn't been adopted by Western countries.

10 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"Then there's the good old bum washer, which you would rarely see in most Western countries. How anyone can claim to have a clean backside using toilet paper only is beyond my comprehension."

Peeing or crapping, the 'bum gun' is great - and I'm at a loss as to why it hasn't been adopted by Western countries.

It hasn't been adopted due to nanny state plumbing regulations. Both the installations I had in Australia were technically illegal. That's because some idiot bureaucrat or committee thought bacterial or viral contamination could spread back from the bum gun itself counter-current to 1-2 metres of flexible pipe into the mains. Which is about as likely as me winning Tattslotto with one entry a year.

Funnily enough, that doesn't seem to be an issue for the French with their bidets.

9 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Well, when you are in the trenches you have to use what's about. Use pee on your bum (more difficult for women I know) and wipe your hands in the sand.

Unless you are one of the lucky ones who can go direct, hands dry so to speak.

22 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

But,,,, I went with a Pattaya lady. She was not the best smelling lady. I had to hold my breath while i dived down for 20 second bursts.

Too much information - again. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Just now, bazza73 said:

It hasn't been adopted due to nanny state plumbing regulations. Both the installations I had in Australia were technically illegal. That's because some idiot bureaucrat or committee thought bacterial or viral contamination could spread back from the bum gun itself counter-current to 1-2 metres of flexible pipe into the mains. Which is about as likely as me winning Tattslotto with one entry a year.

Seems extremely unlikely that water acceptable for use to flush the toilet, would be unacceptable for use in a 'bum gun'.

But thinking about it, perhaps the idea would initially be shunned as not only does it take time to get used to the idea - but also the water is SO much colder in most Western areas?  I know that every now and again I get a 'shock' when the weather (and consequently water) is 'cold' :laugh:.

14 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

It has .. Le' bidet is believed to be a French invention from about 200 yrs ago .. 

_20171015_102014.JPG

13 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

What's this thread about?

Exactly. Degenerating into a cess-pitt of comparing smells. Even dogs have been mentioned.

43 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I feel the same way about my dogs - I love their smell.

This is what posting is all about; personal experiences, hear-say, wishful thinking and sharing information.

Several more off-topic troll posts and replies have been removed from this thread.

And the member who posted several disgusting derogatory troll comments about western women is having a week's holiday.

Enough is enough... it's about time some of you learnt to moderate yourselves better.

We do not tolerate such behaviour on ThaiVisa... even in the Pub.

I will leave this topic open for now, but if there is any more such derogatory behaviour, the thread will be locked and the offending members suspended.

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Understand entirely why it's necessary to remove disgusting, derogatory posts/posters - but to a certain extent its also useful to read the derogatory posts - so that we understand their 'mind-set' in future posts?

Already done....:stoner:

28 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Several more off-topic troll posts and replies have been removed from this thread.

And the member who posted several disgusting derogatory troll comments about western women is having a week's holiday.

Enough is enough... it's about time some of you learnt to moderate yourselves better.

We do not tolerate such behaviour on ThaiVisa... even in the Pub.

I will leave this topic open for now, but if there is any more such derogatory behaviour, the thread will be locked and the offending members suspended.

Please don't lock it,i am learning a lot and haven't laughed this much for a long time!Getting to know poster without even meeting them,some i never wish to meet and luckely i will never need a mortgage again.

Archived