What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

Just now, JLCrab said:

I believe in reverse sin sod which is money I give to the family so I don't have to marry their daughter.

Funny answer.

But: 2 down, hundreds to go.

Ooops including my comment, it is 3 down, hundreds to go.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Alternatively, that thread could also be called  " The I got burned because of my own stupidity and now I wish everybody else would get burned too Thread".

I think you are misrepresenting our answers. If I compare my 30 adult years in the UK to my 10 adult years in Thailand, the last 10 win in every way (even though I'm old). I married a way more beautiful woman here, I've had stunning girls on the side, even my children are nicer here. It's loads of fun almost every day, back in the UK a hard slog to try and satisfy the demands of a cold and unfeeling wife. And the weathers great, I've not felt cold for 10 yearz. 

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I think you are misrepresenting our answers. If I compare my 30 adult years in the UK to my 10 adult years in Thailand, the last 10 win in every way (even though I'm old). I married a way more beautiful woman here, I've had stunning girls on the side, even my children are nicer here. It's loads of fun almost every day, back in the UK a hard slog to try and satisfy the demands of a cold and unfeeling wife. And the weathers great, I've not felt cold for 10 yearz. 

You have not read the Thai women bashing threads?

PS. Are you blaming UK women for the bad weather?

2 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

nbfgnfn

Germans invented almost all the technology we use today, 2 stroke, 4 stroke, diesel, rotary, jet rocket engines. If you've ever flown, you flew in a NAZI invention. Fanta, bet you've drunk a few bottles of than in your lifetime, also a NAZI invention.

Ah, but we invented the most important things, like the Goons, Monty Python, Young ones, Bottom, Viz, Faulty Towers, and Politicians.

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

First liquid fueled rocket engine invented by Robert H Goddard in 1926.

Hold on a minute..Did'nt Marco Polo import some rockets, crackers and other substandard fireworks from China,  hundreds of years ago.

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Sometimes one has to feel sympathy with both Western and Thai women who encounter some Western men with their lunatic conspiracy theories and other historical nonsense. A bit like marrying into weird strange cults. Whether the western women ever put up with it in the first place is a moot question. The Thai women lucky they don't have to engage, unless the guy turns out to be a nutter on all levels.

I'm a nutter, my Thai wifes a nutter....Help!

1 hour ago, bazza73 said:

If you live in a village where no-one goes out at night for fear of ghosts, and the next-door neighbor fires off a shotgun during thunderstorms to frighten off evil spirits, I guess they feel right at home.

Efin Excellent mate..It the Thai Goon Show.

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

We have this thread that basically says that farang women (particularly the UK ones) are fat & ugly & money grabbers.

We have other threads that say that Thai women (particularly the Isaan ones) are skinny & stupid & money grabbers.

Can the mods please integrate all these threads into 1 thread,  the mother of all threads, "The Misogyny Thread"?

Alternatively, that thread could also be called  " The I got burned because of my own stupidity and now I wish everybody else would get burned too Thread".

Remember Missandry? She went back to the UK, but she was good on TV for giving an alternative point of view.

2 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Hold on a minute..Did'nt Marco Polo import some rockets, crackers and other substandard fireworks from China,  hundreds of years ago.

Member of the Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club. CP certainly do provide crackers between meals on long haul flights and some of the cabin crew are crackers as well.

Edited by SheungWan

35 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Member of the Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club. CP certainly do provide crackers between meals on long haul flights and some of the cabin crew are crackers as well.

Best they don't serve the rockets then.....

9 hours ago, oldhippy said:

I gave up telling European jokes to Thais.

Because I always have to explain them.

A mate of mine invented a new curry, he calls it 'Tarka Vindaloo', it's like chicken vindaloo only 'otter.

As a Western woman I really shouldn't be commenting on this thread!

But it's given me a few good laughs, and the added bonus of 'recognising' a few posters' names that clearly need to be ignored in the future :laugh:.

Edit - mainly as per Sipi's post no. 27 (something along the lines of 'just seeing a Western woman makes me cringe') - and the numerous posters that agreed with his sentiment.  Thank you for making your extreme dislike so clear :smile:.

Edited by dick dasterdly

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

But it's given me a few good laughs, and the added bonus of 'recognising' a few posters' names that clearly need to be ignored in the future :laugh:.

Edit - mainly as per Sipi's post no. 27 (something along the lines of 'just seeing a Western woman makes me cringe') - and the numerous posters that agreed with his sentiment.  Thank you for making your extreme dislike so clear :smile:.

Likes & dislikes are usually honestly earned....

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

I do hope I'm not on your ignore list. It would ruin my whole afternoon.

16 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Agree entirely.  This thread just made it a whole lot easier to recognise posters like you, that  automatically hate Western women :smile:.  

Then why is it that 70% UK divorces are instigated by the wife?   We dont hate western women, we love them, but we also fear them...because they hate men.  Your female craft is responsible for the survival or the human race..so we applaud it.  I believe that the modern feminist movement has gone too far in the opposite direction..so we take refuge in Thailand.      My mother warned me about strange women.