What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

7 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Oh, so you've never initiated anything. Although I must say I admire your ability to dabble around the fringes of suspension.

Did somebody mention 'dabbling in suspenders'?

Edited by talahtnut
forgot a couple of words

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I might be dumb, but at least my wife ain't full of some stranger :-*m

Since I have been married to a number of Western women I've had both.  It dosen't make much difference really friend or stranger's.

10 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

If cucking is ya thing

I didn't know till my best friends wife told me.  I doubt most men know.  I didn't know half of my children weren't mine.  It was a shock - really enough to make a guy take a 26 hour flight and learn all the ladies names by heart in the Nana Parking.  But everyone deals with grief differently. 

21 hours ago, amvet said:

I believe oldhippy comes from a culture that takes pleasure out of insult as opposed to dialog.  Like when a Brit and Aussie meet for the first time and they insult each other in some unintelligible dialect until they get drunk and then sing Nationalist songs. Not that I'm implying oldhippy is a Brit or Aussie heaven forbid.  Offhand I'd say from the Balkans as they fight with just about everyone. 

" Like when a Brit and a Aussie meet for the 1st time and insult each other in some unintelligible dialect until they get drunk and then sing Nationalist songs " ..  

What Brits would they be as they sub divide into 4 separate tribes and 3 are usually less than happy being referred to as Brits .. And they all sing their own songs unless of course you are referring to Victorian era rousers such as " Land of Hope & Glory " or " Rule Brittannia " which are now only wheeled out for ' Last night at the Proms ' BBC4 15/10 19:00 UK time .. If you want to sing along but don't misunderstand its slapstick nostalgia intended for the older generation to reminisce about long gone days of ration books and the blitz as rampant nationlism .. Even if they sometimes finish with that warchant of a hymn " Jerusalem " .. 

The learned TVF member Oldhippy is not a Brit or Aussie nor a " Balkan " .. Here's a clue .. But don't get it wrong for if you do every last gram of weight that constitutes the word Insult (ing) is worthy of application upon you .. 

_20171014_125150.JPG

7 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

" Like when a Brit and a Aussie meet for the 1st time and insult each other in some unintelligible dialect until they get drunk and then sing Nationalist songs " ..  

What Brits would they be as they sub divide into 4 separate tribes and 3 are usually less than happy being referred to as Brits .. And they all sing their own songs unless of course you are referring to Victorian era rousers such as " Land of Hope & Glory " or " Rule Brittannia " which are now only wheeled out for ' Last night at the Proms ' BBC4 15/10 19:00 UK time .. If you want to sing along but don't misunderstand its slapstick nostalgia intended for the older generation to reminisce about long gone days of ration books and the blitz as rampant nationlism .. Even if they sometimes finish with that warchant of a hymn " Jerusalem " .. 

The learned TVF member Oldhippy is not a Brit or Aussie nor a " Balkan " .. Here's a clue .. But don't get it wrong for if you do every last gram of weight that constitutes the word Insult (ing) is worthy of application upon you .. 

_20171014_125150.JPG

Timbucktoo?

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Is that the same as Timbuktu .?

The finals of the National Poetry Contest last year came down to two finalists. One was a San Francisco State University graduate from an upper-crust family; well-bred, well-connected and all that goes with it. The other finalist was a redneck from Texas A & M. Go figure.

The rules of the contest required each finalist to compose a four-line poem in one minute or less, and the poem had to contain the word “Timbuktu.”

The San Francisco State graduate went first. About thirty seconds after the clock started he jumped up and recited the following poem: 

“'Slowly across the desert sand 
Trekked the dusty caravan. 
Men on camels, two by two 
Destination -- Timbuktu.”

The audience went wild! How, they wondered if the redneck could top that?! The clock started again and the redneck sat in silent thought. Finally, in the last few seconds, he jumped and recited: 

“Tim and me, a-huntin' went. 
Met three whores in a pop-up tent. 
They was three, we was two, 
So I bucked one and Timbuktu”

17 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

_20171014_125150.JPG

A shame really as all of the Belgian fellows I've met have been charming.  Now you have gone and ruined a great stereotype. 

30 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

25 minutes ago, amvet said:

A shame really as all of the Belgian fellows I've met have been charming.  Now you have gone and ruined a great stereotype. 

Probably you met our ex prime minister or our ex minister of education.

Charming guys indeed.

And so much your type.

1 minute ago, talahtnut said:

Nothing new there..Its the same in UK..

Ah.

But what makes Belgium such a wonderful country, the crown jewel of the galaxy, the nec plus ultra, the primus inter pares of the EU, is that contrarily to all other countries (particularly that American colony in front of our coast), we are not patriotic  or nationalist.

1 hour ago, amvet said:

I didn't know till my best friends wife told me.  I doubt most men know.  I didn't know half of my children weren't mine.  It was a shock - really enough to make a guy take a 26 hour flight and learn all the ladies names by heart in the Nana Parking.  But everyone deals with grief differently. 

any kids in Nam?

(I assume amvet = american veteran)

58 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I might enjoy watching two Thai girls go at it but she's never let me watch that.

Hahaha yea .. The temptation to remain the voyeur without it turning into a menage 'et ' trois will be more than offset by the threat of the rage of jealousy that usually ensues soon after .. 

1 hour ago, amvet said:

Standard operating procedure to tell you the kids aren't yours, shame they never volunteer that information when the judge is listening.

what-do-you-miss-about-BELGIAN-women-that-you-find-difficult-to-get-from-a-thai-woman

Eating proper fries with proper mayonaise together.

Eating pralines together.

Drinking proper beer together.

Eating real wafles together.

Laughing with the British together.

Understanding the meaning of soixante neuf together.

Eating better Greek food than in Greece together.

Eating together  in restaurants that combine French sophistication with Dutch size portions.

26 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

any kids in Nam?

(I assume amvet = american veteran)

My girlfriend in Vietnam was a college professor who migrated to Texas and taught at an American University for 30 years.  She had children but not in Vietnam.  I spent a bit of time during that period in Thailand and Nationalist China but that only served to increase my understanding of Asian cultures in general. 

1 minute ago, amvet said:

My girlfriend in Vietnam was a college professor who migrated to Texas and taught at an American University for 30 years.  She had children but not in Vietnam.  I spent a bit of time during that period in Thailand and Nationalist China but that only served to increase my understanding of Asian cultures in general. 

What did you do in between R&R holidays in Thailand? Always used condoms in Nam?

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

What did you do in between R&R holidays in Thailand? Always used condoms in Nam?

One girlfriend.  We lived together in Saigon.  What did you think I used a gun and mucked about in the rice paddies? Had a nice house in Vietnam.  French cook and multilingual gardener.  South Vietnamese Catholics were the rich folks. 

Edited by amvet