Foreign man filmed taking a pee in the MIDDLE of Bangkok expressway

webfact

Whoever filmed that and whoever is "outraged" by it, needs to calm the #@$% down!

Is it nice?

No!

But you see Thais doing it by the side of busy city- streets, with people walking by, ALL THE $#@%^& time!

Get a life and turn to problems, that really need your attention, wan&%$#!

>end of rant<

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to Saphan Taksin, where all the 5 star hotels have their tourist boats, where 1000's of tourists come everyday to go to Asiatique etc etc and you can see all the Thai taxi drivers peeing agains the lamp post. 

It's smelly and gives a great impression for the tourists of Thai culture.

I've yet to see a video but maybe I should upload one to facebook to even the score a bit?

By the eay, the nearest public toilet is 50m away; but of course too far for a Thai to walk!

Edited by MichaelJohn

Urinating in public is illegal in every US state. Defendants may be charged under a law that specifically criminalizes the act, or the prosecutor may allege that the defendant presented a public nuisance or is guilty of disorderly conduct. A typical fine might be from $50 to $500, depending on the circumstances. A harsher approach is to charge defendants with indecent exposure or public lewdness, which are crimes that may require convicted defendants to register as a sex offender.

This guy deserve 5,000baht fine, plus cost to feed him for 90 days in Bangkok Hilton, then deport and blacklist him.

Edited by khunOo

Whats the World coming to,you cannot even take a piss,without someone

with a smart phone taking your picture,if he just HAD to go,what was he

supposed to do,piss in the cab,it could have been worse,a Chinese taking

a shit on the expressway.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, khunOo said:

Urinating in public is illegal in every US state. Defendants may be charged under a law that specifically criminalizes the act, or the prosecutor may allege that the defendant presented a public nuisance or is guilty of disorderly conduct. A typical fine might be from $50 to $500, depending on the circumstances. A harsher approach is to charge defendants with indecent exposure or public lewdness, which are crimes that may require convicted defendants to register as a sex offender.

This guy deserve 5,000baht fine, plus cost to feed him for 90 days in Bangkok Hilton, then deport and blacklist him.

But is urinating in public illegal in Thailand? Do you think that any foreigner urinating illegally in the US should be deported and blacklisted, never mind the "90 days in Bangkok Hilton"? One may be forgiven for thinking that you're over-reacting somewhat...

20 hours ago, seajae said:

funny, I see thai men doing it often and no one bitches let alone takes pics, maybe they are simply jealous of the size seeing thai men are supposed to have smaller ones than westerners

He was standing in the middle of the highway. I have seen Thai men pee but never in the middle of the highway! Nobody would have cared had this guy walked to the edge of the highway and peed there. Funny thing the Asians with "smaller ones" constitute the bulk of the human population. At least they know how to use them.....and the size thing is a myth! 

2 hours ago, khunOo said:

I don't follow your logic. The U.S. (which is largely a police state now especially if you're black or Latino) is hysterical about this issue so Thailand should also be hysterical?

I had a friend that served time in prison for pissing late at night in a dark alley. The prison time sparked a downward spiral. Yeah, that made sense. 

Edited by Jingthing

21 hours ago, Maverell said:

Jeez, only yesterday I was driving along route AH3 from Chiang Rai. A minivan had pulled up at the side of the road and at least 8 Thai men were on the verge all peeing in full view of everyone. Don't see that on Facebook ?

Why didn't you take a pic and post on Facebook yourself?

looks to me that he is trying to be discreet. he's holding the door to block view front the front and got his back to the bus and also trying to block people from the rear. maybe he just had to go and the taxi told him it's ok and it was just some bloke in a pickup on the right so chose that side. maybe he wasn't expecting someone to take a picture of him (now that's the real wrong thing here in my opinion), at that point he seems to try to cover his knob a bit more and turn his head. he would probably been in more view at the side and also maybe he thought the traffic would start moving and he might have a problem getting back to the middle lane. i've asked some thai people here and they weren't concerned, most thought it was funny and most agreed that they shouldn't have taken his picture and posted it on the net. some people saying he should be deported 555. ridiculous. 

22 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Whether Thais do it or not it's disgusting. If he pulled over, away from anyone, and peed in bushes who cares?  but this display is unacceptable and he should be pulled up and sent 'home'.

Firstly, he couldn't pull over - he wasn't driving.

Secondly, how do you 'get away from anyone" on an expressway?

Thirdly, I'e never seen bushes to pee in on an expressway.

Fourthly, have you never been "caught short" not knowing where the next toilet is?

Fifthly, are you female?

Sixthly, Thai males do it all the time without repercussion.

However, he should have turned his back to the traffic, and "peed" over the side if he was that desperate - he does seem to be "flaunting it" a bit!

23 hours ago, seajae said:

funny, I see thai men doing it often and no one bitches let alone takes pics, maybe they are simply jealous of the size seeing thai men are supposed to have smaller ones than westerners

And is that you're experience ???

4 minutes ago, DurianBreath said:

Yes, I've just noticed the number plate. I posted the wrong clip, sorry...I imagine that there's quite a few TV posters that would call for me to be deported and blacklisted for that...

We had one video published a year ago about a Thai taxi driver , but he was peeing more discreetly.  If you can find a Thai peeing in public like the western guy , I will be surprised. 

19 minutes ago, balo said:

We had one video published a year ago about a Thai taxi driver , but he was peeing more discreetly.  If you can find a Thai peeing in public like the western guy , I will be surprised. 

I didn't feel that I needed to watch the vid, not my thing...

Most people who desperately need to take a leek have the decency to turn towards a wall, bush, telegraph pole, etc. - he obviously just peed in the direction of passers by - I can understand why people are upset.