North Korea warns states: Don't join any U.S. action and you're safe

webfact

North Korea warns states: Don't join any U.S. action and you're safe

tag-reuters.jpg

FILE PHOTO - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un speaks during the Second Plenum of the 7th Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) at the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun, in this undated photo released by North Korea's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) in Pyongyang October 8, 2017. KCNA/via REUTERS/File Photo

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - North Korea warned countries at the United Nations on Monday in a statement: don't join the United States in military action against the Asian state and you will be safe from retaliation.

The caution was contained in a copy of North Korean Deputy U.N. Ambassador Kim In Ryong's prepared remarks for a discussion on nuclear weapons by a U.N. General Assembly committee. However, Kim did not read that section out loud.

"As long as one does not take part in the U.S. military actions against the DPRK (North Korea), we have no intention to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against any other country," according to Kim's prepared remarks.

"The entire U.S. mainland is within our firing range and if the U.S. dares to invade our sacred territory even an inch it will not escape our severe punishment in any part of the globe," the statement read.

Tensions have soared between the United States and North Korea following a series of weapons tests by Pyongyang and a string of increasingly bellicose exchanges between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

The U.N. Security Council has unanimously ratcheted up sanctions on North Korea over its nuclear and ballistic missile programs since 2006.

North Korean Deputy U.N. Ambassador Kim did tell the U.N. General Assembly committee on Monday: "Unless the hostile policy and the nuclear threat of the U.S. is thoroughly eradicated, we will never put our nuclear weapons and ballistic rockets on the negotiation table under any circumstance."

(Reporting by Michelle Nichols; Editing by James Dalgleish)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-10-17

And like any country would believe this evil dictator.

If for some reason the usa is underestimating nk then it will be hell. There will be no north korea, but there also might be no south korea ,japan will likely see a few there eay and who knows maybe quam. But i really dont believe this guy will see the new year.

I dont even want to immagine what damage he can do now let alone in a year from now. So its time to send this guy to his own world .wherever that might be.

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

How can that man and that country be allowed as a member i UN?

Well put.  Especially considering all the illegal activities their foreign consulates commit worldwide.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-koreas-embassy-fireworks-illegal-business-2017-10

North Korean diplomats from many of the country's 40 embassies had reportedly dealt drugs, weapons, and imported duty-free goods that could be sold for a profit, The New York Times said in its report.

Time to kick them out.

5 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Well put.  Especially considering all the illegal activities their foreign consulates commit worldwide.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-koreas-embassy-fireworks-illegal-business-2017-10

Time to kick them out.

I agree. Even biker clubs have stricter vetting for membership.

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

Bla bla. Boring kimmie 

Yes, more of the same, but still:  indicative of what's going on in his sick mind.  He does have control over a large army and many missiles.  With one short utterance, he can unleash a large arsenal.  Sounds like the other nutcase on the other side of the world, doesn't it?

The sort of sword rattling we're seeing, between the two ding dongs, can likely lead to many human deaths (estimated; 1 million in first day, just on the S.Korean side).  For those who favor lessening overpopulation, there's a silver lining.

15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I agree he's a dangerous nutcase, but it's better to have NK in the UN and discussing things, rather than booted out and uncommunicative.  That's why Tillerson was righteously pissed off when Trump rebuked him publicly for wanting to maintain dialog.  It's better to discuss things than to have adversaries keeping each other in the dark.

Note: NK is a signatory to the Paris Accords.  The US pulled out.   That's +1 for NK and -1 for the US, for whomever is keeping score.

2 minutes ago, BuaBS said:

The Brits might reconsider sending a war ship then .... who am I kidding , they're the US lapdog.

But if Kim fires on London , chances are it falls on Brussels . Every cloud has a silver lining :smile:.

Even a mushroom cloud

Trump does not have the moral authority to initiate first use of a nuclear weapon(s) without the lucid approval of the Congress which has the power to declare a real war by a direct vote on the matter of a real and serious war. The War Powers Resolution of 1973 is insufficient authority when it comes to a nuclear weapon.

Edited by Publicus

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

The United Nations were set up for people like Kim. The UNITED NATIONS could condemn, implement sanctions, peacekeeping and eventually military action re North and South Korea. Step by step guide to stop People like Trump and Kim starting a war

34 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

The United Nations were set up for people like Kim. The UNITED NATIONS could condemn, implement sanctions, peacekeeping and eventually military action re North and South Korea. Step by step guide to stop People like Trump and Kim starting a war

Nope! The UN was created as an organisations for countries to work together against breach of human rights and as an example child abuse as well as keeping the peace.
It was not set up for a retarted little maniac at a mental stage of an instable ADHD suffering 4 year old to dictate his demand to the rest of the world.

2 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The Brits might reconsider sending a war ship then .... who am I kidding , they're the US lapdog.

But if Kim fires on London , chances are it falls on Brussels . Every cloud has a silver lining :smile:.

I guess you´re kidding no one. The reason for that is. You ain´t funny, and you have no clue about what you are saying most of the time.

3 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Yes, more of the same, but still:  indicative of what's going on in his sick mind.  He does have control over a large army and many missiles.  With one short utterance, he can unleash a large arsenal.  Sounds like the other nutcase on the other side of the world, doesn't it?

The sort of sword rattling we're seeing, between the two ding dongs, can likely lead to many human deaths (estimated; 1 million in first day, just on the S.Korean side).  For those who favor lessening overpopulation, there's a silver lining.

I agree he's a dangerous nutcase, but it's better to have NK in the UN and discussing things, rather than booted out and uncommunicative.  That's why Tillerson was righteously pissed off when Trump rebuked him publicly for wanting to maintain dialog.  It's better to discuss things than to have adversaries keeping each other in the dark.

Note: NK is a signatory to the Paris Accords.  The US pulled out.   That's +1 for NK and -1 for the US, for whomever is keeping score.

I agree with you. The problem, though, is that Mr Kim don´t dicuss. He dictate. The same goes for Trump and his human drones at the office. Keeping the score on theese to infants, would be below my dignity. Let´s just say that the last calculator I bought couldn´t come up with a negative number big enough.

The statements in the OP are Kim trying to advance his design to separate South Korea from its alliance with the United States.

The statement, made at the UN is directed at South Korea -- Japan also. And, by an unmistakable implication, to Taiwan. Right on down to Australia.

Kim and Xi Jinping hate each other but their grand design to get the USA out of the western Pacific and East Asia is the common goal. CCP Dictator-Tyrants in Beijing know they cannot become the dominant regional power as long as the democracies of the region remain allied to the United States.

Kim too knows he'd be a lot safer and also much more free to act with the democracies of the region separated from their alliance with the United States.

This is the mortally serious matter for the United States and it is why Kim needs to be stopped. One way or the other. 

3 hours ago, BuaBS said:

Shhh - don't tell Australia, they'll get jealous! They see themselves as the US chief lapdog in Asia.

'"As long as one does not take part in the U.S. military actions against the DPRK (North Korea), we have no intention to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against any other country," according to Kim's prepared remarks.'

Probably one of the few logical statements to come from the country's mouthpieces, though not for the reasons they entertain.

'North Korean Deputy U.N. Ambassador Kim did tell the U.N. General Assembly committee on Monday: "Unless the hostile policy and the nuclear threat of the U.S. is thoroughly eradicated, we will never put our nuclear weapons and ballistic rockets on the negotiation table under any circumstance."'

Eradicated? As in weapons disposed of? Yeah, right. The only way this is going to end peacefully is to take the Haircut out of the picture. The short tubby one, to achieve the best outcome.

4 hours ago, BuaBS said:

They went through two world wars; why would a threat from the <deleted> in charge of such a p___s poor Asian nation change that decision? 

4 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

'Note: NK is a signatory to the Paris Accords.' They had probably forgotten, and besides, had no idea what they had signed up for. 

13 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

They went through two world wars; why would a threat from the <deleted> in charge of such a p___s poor Asian nation change that decision? 

Because we have no money ourselves and lack both the ability and justification to go it alone?

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Nope! The UN was created as an organisations for countries to work together against breach of human rights and as an example child abuse as well as keeping the peace.
It was not set up for a retarted little maniac at a mental stage of an instable ADHD suffering 4 year old to dictate his demand to the rest of the world.

Created after WW2  to stop Hitleresque dictators causing a world War. The predecessor was Woodrow Wilsons League of Nations  after  WW1 which was weak when Mussolini invaded Ethiopia in 1935 The Leauge of nations who condemned the invasion but little else, hence the rise Fascism in Spain and Germany with Hilter as the leader starting WW2 

Edited by Dave67

39 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

So, servants who speak and are English?

My English fluent friends and associates from my time in the CCP often speak Chinglish.

One Chinese yuppie put one of his thoughts to me in a cute way: "The Communist Party washes your brain in China."

So one might say it all comes out in the wash eh.

35 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Created after WW2  to stop Hitleresque dictators causing a world War. The predecessor was Woodrow Wilsons League of Nations  after  WW1 which was weak when Mussolini invaded Ethiopia in 1935 The Leauge of nations who condemned the invasion but little else, hence the rise Fascism in Spain and Germany with Hilter as the leader starting WW2 

As I said. As well as keeping the peace. Not created for a villain to sit dictate what other nations are allowed to do in his sick and retarted view of how the world should be run.
If you don´t get it this time, I just don´t bother more.

Edited by Get Real

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

As I said. As well as keeping the peace. Not created for a villain to sit dictate what other nations are allowed to do in his sick a retarted view of how the world should be run.
If you don´t get it this time, I just don´t bother more.

"Nope! The UN was created as an organisations for countries to work together against breach of human rights and as an example child abuse as well as keeping the peace."

Human rights didn't exist when the UN started, child abuse again was brushed under the carpet not  set up for that at all 

Keep on Sulking if you like

Hahahahahahahahaha

Kim is playing a dangerous game.  Prior US presidents took the high road, and didn't lower themselves to Kim's petty level.  Then along comes Trump, a man with zero gov't experience, near zero knowledge of delicate world affairs, whose only biz experience is getting ever-bigger loans (not paying them back nor paying taxes) and going bankrupt 6 times,  .....a man who relishes pissing people off, creating problems, and being front page news every day.   Am I confident?  Not on your life.  

1 hour ago, Dave67 said:

"Nope! The UN was created as an organisations for countries to work together against breach of human rights and as an example child abuse as well as keeping the peace."

Human rights didn't exist when the UN started, child abuse again was brushed under the carpet not  set up for that at all 

Keep on Sulking if you like

Hahahahahahahahaha

Ok, then UN was created just for Mr. Kim and people like him, for them to use the power of the organisation by telling other countries what they must do to basically not get a nuclear missile in their head. Ok, I give it to you. Your right! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: 

2 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Kim is playing a dangerous game.  Prior US presidents took the high road, and didn't lower themselves to Kim's petty level.  Then along comes Trump, a man with zero gov't experience, near zero knowledge of delicate world affairs, whose only biz experience is getting ever-bigger loans (not paying them back nor paying taxes) and going bankrupt 6 times,  .....a man who relishes pissing people off, creating problems, and being front page news every day.   Am I confident?  Not on your life.  

I think the game changer has been the increase in missile launches.  Orders of magnitude more than his predecessors.  Talk about being belligerent.

And, they are now very close to a nuclear missile that can hit the US.  Before, NK was just a pain.  Sadly, it's much more than that now. And sadly, we've got Trump to deal with.  :sad:

nk.PNG