Copy of TM30 required for 90 Day reporting ?

davehowden

2 hours ago, Alantct said:

No offence mate but if you believe a born again Christian website then I got a bridge in San Francisco to sell u emoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngPostal reporting is available to everyone and always has been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the CCCC website is VERY accurate when it comes to reporting current CM Imm procedure.  Think about it for a minute, won't you.  The NGO workers and Christian missionaries here in the north probably outnumber us old geezer retirees by a substantial number. It's in their best interest to stay on the right side of Imm. rules.   Back when I was president of CEC I was in regular email communication with their "Immigration guru" and I can assure you he knew his stuff.

https://sites.google.com/site/ccccrecent/home/immigration-online-reporting-help

And yes, this website walks you thru the steps to do reporting via post.  As does this website if you'd bother to read the pinned posts at the top of this forum.

Sorry, I had one of those days where three people called the Lanna Care Net phone with questions that they could have answered if they had the most basic knowledge of how to use Google.  LCN isn't a paid business after all.  This is part of why we came close to leaving the country a year ago.

11 hours ago, Alantct said:

No offence mate but if you believe a born again Christian website then I got a bridge in San Francisco to sell u emoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngPostal reporting is available to everyone and always has been

The answer you required was provided in the two links supplied. If you let your bigotry interfere that is your choice.

But send a passport through the post, seriously?

The answer you required was provided in the two links supplied. If you let your bigotry interfere that is your choice.

But send a passport through the post, seriously?

I am no bigot, I have plenty of born again friends. It's the information websites they produce that I have issues with not the people.
If you want to get into a debate on bigotry then you should actually talk to a Christian because they have no time at all for anyone that is not of their faith. I debate this all the time with my mates and they are the first to admit that. So please get off your high horse.

1 hour ago, Alantct said:

I am no bigot, I have plenty of born again friends. It's the information websites they produce that I have issues with not the people.
If you want to get into a debate on bigotry then you should actually talk to a Christian because they have no time at all for anyone that is not of their faith. I debate this all the time with my mates and they are the first to admit that. So please get off your high horse.

As I pointed out, the information about Chiang Mai Immigration on the CCCC website is spot on and provided as a service for everyone, Christian or not.  I don't see how you can "have an issue" with it.  And as for saying that Christians "have no time at all for anyone that is not of their faith", then I suggest you think again.  Consider the fine contribution the many fine folks who operate McCormick Hospital and McKean Rehabilitation Center are making to our community. 

Those facilities are operated by the Church of Christ in Thailand.  I can't tell you how many times I've helped to place elderly expats at McKean or Dok Kaew Assisted Living Center and after they're there for a time, they're startled to learn who runs the place.  Religion isn't "shoved down their throat", but they come usually come on it by accident, like when they find Thai staff preparing meals in the kitchen listening to Thai gospel music on a CD player or they notice a picture of Jesus in someone's office.  These Christian people give much of their time to people not of their faith

5 hours ago, Alantct said:

Please don't hesitate to ask for information from the forum members in the future.

And if you wish you can send your passport by post, but I don't think even the born again's do it, not really recommended.

21 hours ago, Thailand said:

There are 4 options, but who's counting.

perhaps very true    but   in my view   2  of those options  which    i  do not fancy   :smile: are  as follows

1/ despite numerous attempts   never ever   been sucessful    to do a  90 day  report   online

2/ 90 day report by mail   has too many flaws to be 100% bullett proof , as frequently reported on this board,  and supported by your Website

therefore  I am  left to be  either a D.I.Y.    or secure the services of  a  Visa  agent,   and to date   have used those 2 options   one way or another, that have enabled my 90 day reports to be done  within a couple hours    of walking into the ImmgrDept office,   one cannot asked for anymore  can they???

11 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

perhaps very true    but   in my view   2  of those options  which    i  do not fancy   :smile: are  as follows

1/ despite numerous attempts   never ever   been sucessful    to do a  90 day  report   online

2/ 90 day report by mail   has too many flaws to be 100% bullett proof , as frequently reported on this board,  and supported by your Website

therefore  I am  left to be  either a D.I.Y.    or secure the services of  a  Visa  agent,   and to date   have used those 2 options   one way or another, that have enabled my 90 day reports to be done  within a couple hours    of walking into the ImmgrDept office,   one cannot asked for anymore  can they???

Ain't life wonderful, even under the current circumstances we are still allowed a choice. 1508537.GIF

Archived