Lady boy dead after going in for breast enhancement surgery in Lamphun

webfact

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

What is extremly pathetic is your comment. Blood transfusions, heart surgery, peace makers and the other things are life saving operations. What´s on the spot here is altering the bodyform and gender  that was given to you at birth. That´s the biggest malpractice you will ever see. It´s the same with all plastic surgery except the ones that are made to restore after and accident or altering of somebody that have a handicap out of how they are visually looked upon.

People that can´t live with themselfs as the man or woman they were born as, is just a misguided insecure product that lacks self confidence. There is alot of people that builds up a persons self confidence, but they are called psychiatrists. Nor platic surgeon. Just my opinion or point of view. Nobody have to share it.

You really are living in the Christian/religious realm aren't you. Opinions like yours are definitely contributing to how <deleted> up this ever increasing conservative/religious world is.

9 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Government hospitals should offer such services, so that girls and lady's boys can have safe options.....

Many hospitals offer breast enhancement treatment (for a fee) and there are thankfully thousands of properly licenced clinics that also offer that service. 

Edited by dunroaming

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

You really are living in the Christian/religious realm aren't you. Opinions like yours are definitely contributing to how <deleted> up this ever increasing conservative/religious world is.

Nope! It´s just common sense. Probably something very alien to your mindset.

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Nope! It´s just common sense. Probably something very alien to your mindset.

Sorry. Had enough. Now have to revert to vernacular. You Are A W...a..n..k..e..r.:smile: What nationality are you? Please let us all know.

Edited by dinsdale

9 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

you are an idiot

And you base that on exactly what, Sir?

• because I have an opinion and stand for it
  • because my opinion differs fron your opinion, and some other peoples
  • because I see it like you shall live with the gender you were born with

If that is what defines an idiot, in that case how many do you have to fit in to out of three?
I hope you do know that if only two will need to be filled, than you and most of the population on the planet will be idiots. Off course, according to you. I wonder who gave you the ultimate power to decide that. If you have answers that are a little bit more telling, intelligent and informative than the last one, I would be happy to be served your answers.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

And you base that on exactly what, Sir?

• because I have an opinion and stand for it
  • because my opinion differs fron your opinion, and some other peoples
  • because I see it like you shall live with the gender you were born with

If that is what defines an idiot, in that case how many do you have to fit in to out of three?
I hope you do know that if only two will need to be filled, than you and most of the population on the planet will be idiots. Off course, according to you. I wonder who gave you the ultimate power to decide that. If you have answers that are a little bit more telling, intelligent and informative than the last one, I would be happy to be served your answers.

It is a sad thing when somebody dies, it becomes even more sad when it happens because someone else was at fault. If they only thing you can do, is using the event to promote your personal agenda, you are in my eyes an idiot. Hope this explains some things. 

40 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

It is a sad thing when somebody dies, it becomes even more sad when it happens because someone else was at fault. If they only thing you can do, is using the event to promote your personal agenda, you are in my eyes an idiot. Hope this explains some things. 

No, you choosed to answer things that was not questioned. Just because it locked you in a place that wasn´t comfortable. How can that explain anything, when you didn´t answer my questions?

Edited by Get Real

On 10/31/2017 at 4:10 AM, Get Real said:

Nice to know that you read them all. That must be a fact based on your evaluation. I pity you for having to go trough that heavy work load. Thanks anyway for your serious devotion.

No, no! Moder nature, fought back and paved the way for humans to feel good with themselfs again.

Pathetic zealot, go away.