30 day extension on METV ?

HI Everyone,

This is my first post and my English is not very good so please be gentle with me,also apologies if this has been answered/covered before. My current situation is that  my 1st entry into thailand was on 19/10/17 and expires on 17/12/17 so my questions are as follows:-

1) Can I get a 30 extension on METV Visa at imigration office ?

2) If I can, then which imigration office do I need to go to in Bangkok and what paperwork/documents do I require ?

3) How early can I apply for the extension ?

Thanking Everyone in advance.

Thank you for that valuable information Ubonjoe.As I am renting a condo from a friend will aTM30 form needed to be filled out before The application of the 30 day extension? If my freind is not prepared to do this then can I do it myself and what document would I require from him to this. I assume the TM30 is done at same immigration office and can it be done same day or is just easier to stay in a hotel for a couple of days while I do the extension. Apologies for so many questions.Once again many Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, bangkok 2016 said:

Thank you for that valuable information Ubonjoe.As I am renting a condo from a friend will aTM30 form needed to be filled out before The application of the 30 day extension? If my freind is not prepared to do this then can I do it myself and what document would I require from him to this. I assume the TM30 is done at same immigration office and can it be done same day or is just easier to stay in a hotel for a couple of days while I do the extension. Apologies for so many questions.Once again many Thanks in advance.

You don't need to worry about the TM30 form when applying at Chaeng Wattana. They don't ask for them.