U.S. Special Counsel Mueller has enough evidence to charge Flynn, son - NBC

webfact

49 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Nicely done. You've canceled each other out proving once again how well the dem supporters work together. :coffee1:

The results of the Pew poll were unfavorable to the MSM.  That would certainly establish in the mind of a reasonable person that Pew is certainly not an organization that biases its results to favor the allegedly left-wing MSM.  Craigt3365's comment was an assertion of that very point. Explain how these 2 comments contradict each other.

41 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I think you missed the point that his post proved what we're saying.  Right over your head. LOL

Your post claimed how credible the news is and his post showed a lack of credibility in the news sources. Spin it how you will as long as it makes sense to you. :whistling:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Your post claimed how credible the news is and his post showed a lack of credibility in the news sources. Spin it how you will as long as it makes sense to you. :whistling:

No. HIs post claimed that Pew was credible. Here it is again in its entirety

"You are totally out of it.  Pew is not biased.  Only you are.  Fantastic organization.  But like Trump, you can't handle the truth! LOL"

You claimed that Pew was leftist. Yet this allegedly "leftist" organization reported that the MSM was more distrusted than ever. It's odd that you massively contradicted yourself and yet false ascribed that error to another..

7 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Please quote me correctly.  That's not what I said.  I did say Pew is credible.  Not all MSM.  Though MSM is much more credible than the fringe extreme left or right news outlets. LOL

2 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Please quote me correctly.  That's not what I said.  I did say Pew is credible.  Not all MSM.  Though MSM is much more credible than the fringe extreme left or right news outlets. LOL

Then you should reread your link - there are at least 4 Chinese news agents on that list. :coffee1:

• 1 year later...

"Don't lock him up."

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5425861-Flynn-filing.html

Mueller recommends no prison time for former Trump adviser Michael Flynn

Special counsel Robert Mueller is recommending no prison time for retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, citing the former national security adviser’s “substantial assistance” in his ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“Given the defendant’s substantial assistance and other considerations set forth,” the special counsel wrote, “a sentence at the low end of the guideline range—including a sentence that does not impose a term of incarceration—is appropriate and warranted.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mueller-files-key-sentencing-recommendation-trump-adviser-michael/story?id=59597161

Mueller says Michael Flynn gave 'first-hand' details of Trump transition team contacts with Russians

Special counsel Robert Mueller filed a sentencing memo in his criminal case against retired Lt. General Michael Flynn, the former national security advisor to President Donald Trump.

The memo relates to lies Flynn told FBI agents about his conversations with Russia's then-ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, during the presidential transition.

Mueller is expected to file another memo soon about the alleged lies told in recent months by former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort to the special counsel's office.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/robert-mueller-sentencing-memo-for-former-trump-advisor-michael-flynn.html

• Like 1