Bush 41 calls Trump a 'blowhard'; White House strikes back

webfact

Bush 41 calls Trump a 'blowhard'; White House strikes back

By Javier De Diego and Jamie Gangel, CNN

(CNN)The White House has struck back at both Bush presidents Saturday after the two made stinging comments about President Donald Trump in a new book about the father and son.

"If one presidential candidate can disassemble a political party, it speaks volumes about how strong a legacy its past two presidents really had," a White House official told CNN. "And that begins with the Iraq war, one of the greatest foreign policy mistakes in American history."

"President Trump remains focused on keeping his promises to the American people by bringing back jobs, promoting an 'America First' foreign policy and standing up for the forgotten men and women of our great county," the official said.

Full story:  http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/04/politics/the-last-republicans-bush-book/index.html

cnn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright CNN 2017-11-06

I didn't like Bush I a lot, I considered Bush II a token figurehead letting Chaney run the Nation. But both Bushes served the nation in the Armed Forces, (yes, shrub served in the NG but still served) the occupant of the white house now was a coward draft dodger that received 5 medical deferments from serving while still participating in college athletics. 

I am awaiting his impeachment

14 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

I didn't like Bush I a lot, I considered Bush II a token figurehead letting Chaney run the Nation. But both Bushes served the nation in the Armed Forces, (yes, shrub served in the NG but still served) the occupant of the white house now was a coward draft dodger that received 5 medical deferments from serving while still participating in college athletics. 

I am awaiting his impeachment

I'm with ya. Maybe his eating lots of cheeseburgers and steaks will get to him first. Here's hopin.

chicken 1 and chicken 2.jpg

4 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

One thing about Trump you CAN'T accuse him of is being a blind party follower...   And many consider that a big plus.

45 won't follow anything - including The U.S. Constitution -  because he is (in his own mind) larger than life. He's the ONLY one that matters.  Maybe he's soon claim he created The Universe. Wouldn't surprise me. 

If he can he will be the 1st U.S. dictator and his Republican Party will allow it to happen.

lord of the lie.jpg

I was never a fan of King George II. But, at this point Trump is making him look like statesman of the past couple of decades. If that is possible. He seems warm and fuzzy compared to the hostile huckster. And also honest by comparison. If that is possible. Amazing what one court jester can do to sway an opinion of a past president. Nobody, but nobody is as big a fool as Trump. Something very traumatic happened when he was young, to make him the nasty piece of work he is now. Something very bad.