Newborn infant tossed from Pattaya condo in a plastic bag

webfact

Newborn infant tossed from Pattaya condo in a plastic bag

1pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Shocked investigators and rescue staff were called to a Pattaya condominium after a newborn baby boy was thrown from a condominium to the ground.

A ghastly sight greeted them - the little boy had come loose from a plastic bag and had massive trauma to the head.

Phitak Nernsaeng from Pattaya police arrived on the scene at Pattaya Sai 2 late afternoon Monday with medics from Sawang Boriboon Muang Pattaya.

Our picture shows a grim faced rescue worker at the scene.

Police were told by a curtain fitter called Apichart, 26, who was working in Room 473 on the fourth floor, that he had seen the plastic bag fly past his window. He turned his head to see it hit the ground and saw that it had contained an infant.

After regaining his composure he rushed to inform condo security who alerted the authorities, reported Sanook.

No one has claimed responsibility.

Police are studying CCTV and interviewing people at the condo to try to find out who might do such a thing.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-07

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police are studying CCTV and interviewing people at the condo to try to find out who might do such a thing.

1 minute ago, janclaes47 said:

Who said it was a Thai?

If the child was a Caucasian or other nationality, it would be plain to see, agree? Parents would then be fairly easy to find in the building, agree? Cops are having difficulty finding said parents as there are many Thai people in the building. A stretch or would you agree?

38 minutes ago, thequietman said:

If the child was a Caucasian or other nationality, it would be plain to see, agree? Parents would then be fairly easy to find in the building, agree? Cops are having difficulty finding said parents as there are many Thai people in the building. A stretch or would you agree?

I don't see anywhere that it declares the nationality of the baby. agree?

I also don't see that police say the cops have difficulties to find the parents nor that there are many Thais in the building. Agree?

In fact the investigation just started and other than that they examining the CCTV, no details of the investigation are revealed in the article. Agree?

Now even if it was a baby of a Thai mother, anyone can have performed this horrible deed.Like the foreign father for instance. Agree?

Could have been a stillborn baby, which wouldn't excuse what followed, but may explain why. Without naming the condo block, tracing the perpetrators will not be straightforward. There are 30 floors or thereabouts and short term rentals; though illegal; are very common.

According to a Thai report, and I did read it with google translate so I am not guaranteeing accuracy. The baby was born to a Thai woman with a foreign father. A family member, I think the brother, panicked when the child was born put it in a bag and threw it out a window.

Edited by tallfarang
grammar

4 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I also don't see that police say the cops have difficulties to find the parents nor that there are many Thais in the building. Agree?

In fact the investigation just started and other than that they examining the CCTV, no details of the investigation are revealed in the article. Agree?

Now even if it was a baby of a Thai mother, anyone can have performed this horrible deed.Like the foreign father for instance. Agree?

Give it a rest .

It doesnt matter where the Child parents came from or what colour the Child was .

Thoughts should be with the Child , not what colour he was

4 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Or the Thai father maybe.

Agreed?

6 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

This is  just terrible,  a little baby, 

hope this was a tragic accident  and not something else.

R.I P  little boy

I'm afraid there's no chance this being an accident. Who keeps a baby in a plastic bag?

Sorry little boy, you obviously weren't wanted by those who made you...

8 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Agree. :)

5 hours ago, tallfarang said:

According to a Thai report, and I did read it with google translate so I am not guaranteeing accuracy. The baby was born to a Thai woman with a foreign father. A family member, I think the brother, panicked when the child was born put it in a bag and threw it out a window.

If true .............. Wow!..just Wow!

6 hours ago, tallfarang said:

Her brother.... right.

Lots of speculation as always.  Of course it could be the baby was born to a young girl who was too frightened to tell anyone as she would have been beaten or thrown out.  Just the same as no-one knows if the mother lived in the building anyway.  Whatever the circumstances the baby is dead and the person causing the death will live with that for their whole lives.  Surely that is tragic enough?