‘Violent attack’ in Brit tourist’s plea for fundraising exposed as fake

snoop1130

22 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

When the wife said the EMS showed up in just a few minutes...:cheesy::cheesy:

they should have run their story by TV members first before going to the police.

Why?  Not many of them really know anything except how to make up false stories and exaggerate real ones to the detriment of Thais and Thailand.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I wouldnt even be surprised to find out he's not ex Army at all. Sort of lies that would go hand in hand with the rest of the charade. 

I heard they were actually from Essex, i mean a Northerner would never do such a thing.:smile:

30 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

Correction, the CCTV footage actually shows him jumping over the balcony rail!

Too late, already blocked by Thailand's internet security !! You'll need a VPN to see it. 

Breathtaking !!! He's trying several doors, great advertisement for "farang".

Get them home.jpg

The story gets stranger and stranger.  Check out the facebook page of Donna Spensley (Ink Butcher) who set up the GoFundMe account.  They are claiming the CCTV footage is fake, i.e. filmed at their own hotel rather than where the incident is supposed to have occurred!  It is really bizarre.

28 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

The story gets stranger and stranger.  Check out the facebook page of Donna Spensley (Ink Butcher) who set up the GoFundMe account.  They are claiming the CCTV footage is fake, i.e. filmed at their own hotel rather than where the incident is supposed to have occurred!  It is really bizarre.

It's time to blame and shame them for their lies and perhaps theft. 

A real shame/ 

this has to take the Award for the best story of the year, im changing my mind

on my earlier post about the book and the film, I now see Nichole Sheringzer

or Kim Kardashian playing the part of Mrs Laverty sitting on the loo,

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Send these two low lifes back to the UK.

They are in the UK and some people have suggested here on TV that they should be sent back to Thailand to face justice . 

They should be sent back to Thailand and when they get here , they should be sent back to the UK

5 hours ago, oldgent said:

I think Magda Szubanski would be a better fit.

99.jpg

7 hours ago, oldgent said:

And Jack Nicholson plays the burglar Mik? :post-4641-1156693976:

4 hours ago, metisdead said:

Posts containing links to the Daily Mail have been removed as the Daily Mail has been blocked in Thailand:

5a0384395f865_ScreenHunter_695Nov_0905_24.jpg.3d9aa8fdf1beb48b06f6b299cb55feea.jpg

Could photos of them be posted here without being removed? Thanks for your time and consideration. 

A British husband has claimed he was robbed at gunpoint and mugged as his wife went to use the toilet in a bar on the first day of their holiday in Thailand.

Some people can be happy that it happened on their first day in Thailand. The guy was trying to open some doors at the hotel that wasn't even theirs and I only assume that he jumped down because people came into the room he's searching?

If they could do so much damage on their first day, it's pretty scary to think what they were planning for their holiday. 

Let's NOT forget them.  :shock1:

46126F4C00000578-5053991-Mr_and_Mrs_Laverty_who_have_two_sons_have_already_had_to_pay_abo-a-2_1510041814656.jpg

46126F4800000578-5053991-Mik_Laverty_an_Army_veteran_pictured_with_his_wife_Denise_was_mu-a-1_1510041814653.jpg

46126F5400000578-5053991-Mrs_Laverty_said_she_was_devastated_by_what_had_happened_during_-a-3_1510041814657.jpg

Some more cheating idiots who will make life more difficult for the decent farangs and expats in Thailand. Disgusting.

Reminds us a bit of the tourists in Spain cheating consumer protection insurance once back in their homeland under false claims of  gastroenteritis. They tarnish the image of their own country men and will contribute to the abolishment of consumer protection schemes in Europe and in Spain or anywhere else in the world.

But let's be grateful to this couple of cheats as it gave us all a juicy opportunity to rant and bash!!!:sorry::cheesy:

8 hours ago, travelman6 said:

Too bad the fall did not kill him.  It would be ONE LESS piece of SCUM in this world.

Thats a bit harsh

But just imagine if he had died, and there was no gofund me page , the TV sleuths would never have been able to figure out what happened to him

You'd have to wonder how many times they have robbed hotel rooms  in the past, if this was their first night in Phuket. 

How many hotel maid/cleaners lost their jobs or had been blamed on stroking guests belongings. 

Proper chavs the pair of them. The misses looks like she'd drink you under the table and beat you at an arm wrestle :)

On 11/8/2017 at 10:39 AM, Bundooman said:

I agree.........but it is also likely that he lied about that as well?

He was a veteran verified by a lot of his old comrades, they even started fundraising until the real truth was reposted on the regimental forum.

2 hours ago, sappersrest said:

He was a veteran verified by a lot of his old comrades, they even started fundraising until the real truth was reposted on the regimental forum.

He wasn't part of 2nd airborne by any chance. Perhaps he thought he was still in the falklands ?

Archived