Pattaya Beach Road prostitutes rounded up ahead of international boat show

snoop1130

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

The way paid-for sex is regulated works pretty well as it is. Massage parlours can be licensed and gogos and bars can have girls available as long as the customer takes them off the premises. Beach Road soliciting, however, is not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"Beach road soliciting, however is not" ?? What are you referring to ? The only difference besides visability of a girl in a go go soliciting/solicited and a girl on the beach doing same is the 

controled environment. The only improvement on the beach scene ( that many prefer to a bar) would be rounding up the local lowlifes and ladyboys.

"Beach road soliciting, however is not" ?? What are you referring to ? The only difference besides visability of a girl in a go go soliciting/solicited and a girl on the beach doing same is the 
controled environment. The only improvement on the beach scene ( that many prefer to a bar) would be rounding up the local lowlifes and ladyboys.

Except soliciting is illegal, while dancing in a bar is not. The Entertainment Act lays out exactly what gogos and massage places need to do to remain within the law. The ones that don't are often raided.

My understanding of the law here is that soliciting is only illegal if a third party is involved, that is someone making the arrangement. And that two people wheather in a mall , the beach, or a bar making a rendezvous is ok

That's not my understanding. I believe it's similar to the British law which also prohibits soliciting but not paying for/getting paid for sex.