Safest ATM's in Pattaya?

UK2Bangk0k

48 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

And what about Car License, Bike License, Heath insurance card.

Thats about 7 things so far.

What do you keep them all in,  a plastic bag in your right sock with your sandals, ? :stoner:

HAHA no, I do not need my bike and car license while walking around.

The common sense way to go out I would think is to take as little as possible.

That's what I do, but fill up your pockets with what ever you want.

PS:  I don't wear sandals I can actually afford a decent pair of shoes.

Edited by bkk6060

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

HAHA no, I do not need my bike and car license while walking around.

The common sense way to go out I would think is to take as little as possible.

That's what I do, but fill up your pockets with what ever you want.

PS:  I don't wear sandals I can actually afford a decent pair of shoes.

What like these :smile:

Clown shoes.jpg

3 hours ago, Chivas said:

I have halifax clarity that also gets refused at SCB (to be fair SCB are the most difficult)

If I remember correctly, Siam Commercial Bank were the first to begin charging foreign cards. So I wouldn't use them for anything. I think they are the ones who will charge an 'Admin Fee' on at least 180 baht, for OTC withdrawals.

On 13/11/2560 at 9:20 AM, Chivas said:

I do laugh at some who claim they forget their card in thailand because on ATM transcations cash comes first and card after. For the life of me I cannot understand anyone who walks away without card or cash no matter which comes out first. Just bizarre simple as

Unlike other countries, there are prompts that you have to press either to take the paper receipt or not at the end of transaction, which although if you don't press anything after a while, will beep while spitting out your card, which you could be long gone by then

And if you use Thai cards, there are now second prompt for you to sign up with 'Prompt Pay' making the delay until it times out and spit out the card because you haven't press anything even longer.

Shouldn't be a problem for people that pay attention, press no 1 or 2 times and the card is returned, but those that are absent minded, they could already took the cash and be on their way, someone after them could've taken the card... and most Bank would tell you to get a new card instead of opening the machine

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, lou62 said:

Certainly not having a go , how else am I supposed to get money at the bank (apart from walking in with all my ID).

Perhaps there's a system to do it that I don't know about?  Any help is much appreciated.

?????????????????

You only need your credit card and passport ( which you should have on you anyway ).

3 hours ago, digbeth said:

Unlike other countries, there are prompts that you have to press either to take the paper receipt or not at the end of transaction, which although if you don't press anything after a while, will beep while spitting out your card, which you could be long gone by then

And if you use Thai cards, there are now second prompt for you to sign up with 'Prompt Pay' making the delay until it times out and spit out the card because you haven't press anything even longer.

Shouldn't be a problem for people that pay attention, press no 1 or 2 times and the card is returned, but those that are absent minded, they could already took the cash and be on their way, someone after them could've taken the card... and most Bank would tell you to get a new card instead of opening the machine

lol  none of which alters the fact who in their right mind doesnt walk away with card and their cash. Nobody could possibly forget one or the other simply dont believe it