British man arrested for assaulting Algerian man in Pattaya

rooster59

39 minutes ago, johncat1 said:

Everybody is assuming the British guy started the fight, maybe it was the other way around. Hopefully the police will be able to find some working CCTV cameras and find out the truth  

You could be right.

However, I’ll place my bet it was the drunk Brit.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a BOF who doesn't really want to stay out all night, although managed 3am a couple of nights ago, even I don't understand how people can state that everything must shut at 1or 2am. 

If you don't like it then don't go there, wherever there is.

Don't try to force your ideas on others.

On the other hand if you go there then don't act like a pratt and start fights to ruin others nights out.

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

As a BOF who doesn't really want to stay out all night, although managed 3am a couple of nights ago, even I don't understand how people can state that everything must shut at 1or 2am. 

If you don't like it then don't go there, wherever there is.

Don't try to force your ideas on others.

On the other hand if you go there then don't act like a pratt and start fights to ruin others nights out.

While pratts are a fact of life anywhere, Pattaya ( at least used to be ) pretty devoid of them. I only saw one drunk guy getting punched out by a BG in 10 years of going there a lot. I never saw farangs fighting- everyone was just having fun.

4 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Obviously the Brit had his perfect night ruined. Must have gone well with being drunk, women and a good fight. Now in police custody, he will miss the traditional after fight curry and enjoy the fine cuisine served in the clink. He should have stayed in the UK, had the curry and given the lack of police funding, probably got away with it. He deserves what he gets.

The problem with your comment is that we don’t know exactly why this fight took place. For example, maybe one night you go out for a celebratory drink with some friends, you drink more than you are used to (uncharacteristically) and you stagger home. On the journey a young Algerian with a knife demands you hand over your wallet? I’ve no idea what happened, but you really shouldn’t presume that the Brit was in the wrong. At least until the facts prove that to be the case.

12 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The problem with your comment is that we don’t know exactly why this fight took place. For example, maybe one night you go out for a celebratory drink with some friends, you drink more than you are used to (uncharacteristically) and you stagger home. On the journey a young Algerian with a knife demands you hand over your wallet? I’ve no idea what happened, but you really shouldn’t presume that the Brit was in the wrong. At least until the facts prove that to be the case.

Well, to be fair, it doesn't look like David was starting a fight with Goliath.  

A post containing a link which must be downloaded to find out what it is has been removed:

15) Any links posted must lead to the website the link indicates. Links that are misleading or direct to a site different than the one indicated are not allowed.

3 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

It's not really 'gangster', more like ruffian, hoodlum. A better translation might be something along the lines of, "Young, drunk Englishman treats Algerian ruffian looking for trouble to a beating". 

Wasn't going to be long before somebody turned it around. Like clock work. This train is never late. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Wow not much changes on here does it? 

I only visit here once every couple of months now and I must say, there are even more nauseating comments from even more nauseating people

I see racism against the Brits is still alive and well . . . 

Nooo ploblem....We can take it on the chin and deal with it....:stoner:

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Nooo ploblem....We can take it on the chin and deal with it....:stoner:

Yeah thats true Transam, we are about the only people on the planet that can take it, which is why we are considered fair game, again which is fine. The problem comes when the Brit retaliates and gets called out for it. Double standards

http://www.pattayanews.com/content/21498

translation

Young British drunken show, gangster <deleted>, young licking agony.

At 04.00 hrs., 12 November 60, Police Lieutenant Krisadat Pratumkaew, Deputy Police Inspector of Pattaya Police, Chonburi, informed the foreigner that he had committed a physical attack. Injured The incident took place in Walking Street, South Pattaya, where the police officer was taken aboard, along with the rescue team at Sawang Boribun Tambon, Pattaya.

The incident was discovered by a male foreigner named MR.ANTER YOUCEFI, 34, a native of Alaska, suffered head traumatic wounds. Blood flowed throughout the body. The police then gave the rescue personnel first aid before sending. Pattaya Memorial Hospital The victim was a foreigner, only known as MR.JO, a British citizen who does not know the age of intoxication. Before the prosecutor sent the prosecutor.

By asking a Thai woman who came to visit with a traumatized person, she told herself that she and a group of her friends had been drinking at a street entertainment venue. Suddenly, the foreigners who are trying to find a group of friends. I tried to avoid it, but I did not give a damn. At that time, I saw my friend being beaten to death, so I got help from the staff in the neighborhood.

After the investigation and investigation, it is recorded as evidence and will investigate the cause of the injury thoroughly to further summarize the cause.

5 hours ago, catman20 said:

no im in the right place,  im enjoying all my home comforts here in Thailand  and the brit in question and properly yourself in the past are or have been in police custody. :smile:

Me too.

The only time I was properly in a police station was to receive a commendation..

9 hours ago, Chivas said:

If unprovoked lock him up for 5 years followed by persona non grata as a deterrant to others who think its acceptable to attack others

Why should he get anymore than a local who does the same crime? 500 baht fine usually.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

most of their year is spent dreaming about vacationing in Pattaya.

Never a truer word written. Back when I was a much younger man, I never went back to the hotel till after daylight came.

I had that problem but found I wasn't getting much value out of my lady so set myself a 2 am curfew much to the ladies disappointment.

9 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Obviously the Brit had his perfect night ruined. Must have gone well with being drunk, women and a good fight. Now in police custody, he will miss the traditional after fight curry and enjoy the fine cuisine served in the clink. He should have stayed in the UK, had the curry and given the lack of police funding, probably got away with it. He deserves what he gets.

Could have been worse, 6 Thai men on one . But thats fair in Thailand , ^ against one falang.