Volunteer At The Orphanage

PATTAYAPUNTER

http://www.fr-ray.org/dynamic/view.php?src...000〈=en

Walk in with passport, see volunteer coordinator, get to work! They're on Sukhumvit north of North Road.

im006874ig5.jpg

im006891hi0.jpg

im006895wa3.jpg

im006937hg0.jpg

0113bthf3.jpg

im006947mf1.jpg

im006992pt8.jpg

im007012cc8.jpg

There are orphans from 2 days old to 20 years old. All would be happy to have some attention from you. :D

edit: The inevitable questions about work permits for volunteer work always come up. As was explained to me, volunteer work requires a work permit. Do I expect a brigade of immigration police to storm the orphanage? :o

Edited by PATTAYAPUNTER

Great work PP :o We discussed this at last pissup as an outlet for Mrs Heli who, presently, is sitting at home :D out of her head and slowly going stir :D this would be as good for her as well as the children.

Just dont get caught sneaking off to the recon while she is at the orphanage :D

Great work PP :D We discussed this at last pissup as an outlet for Mrs Heli who, presently, is sitting at home :D out of her head and slowly going stir :D this would be as good for her as well as the children.

As well as new to ThaiVisa I have just become a volunteer at the orphange. I would encourage all you gents to visit also. The children there are very deserving of a 'father' figure as well as a mothers! :o

The inevitable questions about work permits for volunteer work always come up. As was explained to me, volunteer work requires a work permit. Do I expect a brigade of immigration police to storm the orphanage? :o

not strictly legal - but local emigration office does not discourage volunteering

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...102208&hl=#

Edited by londonthai

Great work PP :o We discussed this at last pissup as an outlet for Mrs Heli who, presently, is sitting at home :D out of her head and slowly going stir :Dthis would be as good for her as well as the children.

Absolutely! I do hope she goes. There's nothing more lovely than being with small children. They soak up your love and are totally uncritical.