Broke American Man Complains He Can’t Afford Dowry For Young Thai Girlfriend

webfact

1 hour ago, DicksonPhisthur said:

House husbands? HAHAHAHAHA, right! You mean unemployable bums who double as sperm doners, right? No self respecting man with any testosterone will take on that roll, so I assume you're speaking for yourself. Do you wear one of those phony tit things so you can pretend to breast feed the kid? And do you get your uterus checked regularly? HAHAHAHAHAHA .........................

I'm a self respecting man and I enjoy living in my Thai wife's house free of charge while this month I'm going back home to pay off my mortgage in one of the most expensive cities in Canada.

HAHAHAHAHA????

No self respecting man will marry a Thai prostitute either.

Have fun in Thailand.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I'm a self respecting man and I enjoy living in my Thai wife's house free of charge while this month I'm going back home to pay off my mortgage in one of the most expensive cities in Canada.

HAHAHAHAHA????

No self respecting man will marry a Thai prostitute either.

Have fun in Thailand.

And?

Don't live there. I'm two hours to the east where you can't find decomposing dogs on sidewalks.

Be sure to get your cervix checked while you're in Canada.

1 minute ago, DicksonPhisthur said:

I have no idea what you're going on about.

RE - I have no idea

You said it...:whistling:

3 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Being from a rich country they probably would make him jump through many hoops and Annie from Thailand not being a previous colony and having the reputation for being a country full of hookers they might worry if they let her in and she leaves him will she be a hooker?

She's too ugly to be a hooker... 

If you want to watch more check out Youtube. There's a whole bunch of videos about this moron and his gold digging woman. In fact there's a series involving a load of losers and gold digging whooooores, called "90 Day Fiance" it is hilarious.

As I have stated before, the biggest part of the problem here, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. So, it is easy for women to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman. 

This is such a common mistake. Most women want to step up the timetable, and if a man is not strong, and does not stick to his principals, or have a determined agenda, he is often overwhelmed by her lack of patience, and the fact that alot of women want it all, and they want it yesterday. I took 9 years before marrying my woman. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit large sums of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Now is the time to show who you are. 

And lastly, the one about getting along with the parents is a good one. Often, that is a sign of an emotionally healthy woman. When I used to date, the two questions I would ask were-

1. How is your relationship with your mom and dad? How about your siblings?

2. What is the most money you have ever spent on a handbag? Wow. Was that ever a revealing question. The answers were all over the map, but inevitably demonstrated alot about her character. 

Take your time getting to know a woman here, or anywhere. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. An environment like this allows us to do so. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?" I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take if she is a big baby, who only looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old, or if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. Be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. 

Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?"

How can you get laid if you refuse to lay down? 

34 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?"

How can you get laid if you refuse to lay down? 

Make it standing…:whistling:

15 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Spidermike Mike has it right.  It is the weak male emasculation that has spread creating a mess.

Too many guys do not see or, or want to deal with it.

I am not sure about that.  Seems that these kind of men are just loosers in general.. not just when it comes to women... and Thailand seems to attract these kind of men.. because this is one of the few places on earth where they stand a chance to get a girl at all for all the various reasons.

Those 2 in the video made me mad.  Both were stupid and I think they deserve each other.

That woman asking how he can have no money.... he should ask why she and her family have no money at their age too... and why she is so fat and old and still not married!!!

If that woman was getting married to a Thai guy, she and her family would not act like that, or demand some much money, houses be build, cars bought, etc.... so this is crap about Thai tradition.  

She should have nothing to do with him if she is only interested in money.. because this guy is never going to provide what she wants... and she clearly does not fancy him or like his personality.... and I don't blame her.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

As I have stated before, the biggest part of the problem here, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. So, it is easy for women to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman. 

This is such a common mistake. Most women want to step up the timetable, and if a man is not strong, and does not stick to his principals, or have a determined agenda, he is often overwhelmed by her lack of patience, and the fact that alot of women want it all, and they want it yesterday. I took 9 years before marrying my woman. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit large sums of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Now is the time to show who you are. 

And lastly, the one about getting along with the parents is a good one. Often, that is a sign of an emotionally healthy woman. When I used to date, the two questions I would ask were-

2. What is the most money you have ever spent on a handbag? Wow. Was that ever a revealing question. The answers were all over the map, but inevitably demonstrated alot about her character. 

Take your time getting to know a woman here, or anywhere. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. An environment like this allows us to do so. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?" I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take if she is a big baby, who only looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old, or if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. Be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. 

and above all make damn sure she doesn't have a penis

It is just the opposite from my experience.

Where I came from is a very wealthy area in California.

It is much worse there demanding women take such advantage of the men most have no clue what is going on.

Very successful and wealthy men involved in manipulated, sexless marriages with no pre-nups miserable as they drive their BMW's to work for their 14 hour days.

29 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

I am not sure about that.  Seems that these kind of men are just loosers in general.. not just when it comes to women... and Thailand seems to attract these kind of men.. because this is one of the few places on earth where they stand a chance to get a girl at all for all the various reasons.

Those 2 in the video made me mad.  Both were stupid and I think they deserve each other.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:10 PM, Ks45672 said:
On 7/15/2018 at 6:59 PM, AdamTheFarang said:

Being from a rich country they probably would make him jump through many hoops and Annie from Thailand not being a previous colony and having the reputation for being a country full of hookers they might worry if they let her in and she leaves him will she be a hooker?

She's too ugly to be a hooker... 

you ever been to the soi 7 beer garden in bangkok?

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Easier said than done. My first wife an Aussie lady  had muscles Sometimes I wondered if she was a male before and had the full sex change But must admit my Thai wife is lovely and treats me as a human being and equal

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Easy if we men were equipped with a personality change button so we could fit in all situations and relations along the way, but unfortunately this is not the case and thank God for that...

We, all, are born different and we are raised up differently by different parents with different values, norms and principles and maybe even in different cultures.

When we are born we are basically a blank page of life experience but not a blank page of personality.

As we are growing up and being raised by our oarents we are being influenced not only by our parents’ beliefs, values and norms but also by our environment, by the society and the culture we live in.

Through all these we are becoming unique individuals.

Just imagine how different would you be if you had been born in a small village in Sweden to atheist European parents or in a big Brazilian meropolis to deeply Catholic mixed raced parents or in the Middle East to Muslim parents.

We are all different, yet for peaceful coexistence we should focus on our similarities without trying to change ourselves and/or each other to something we are not ment to be which is something we never will manage in a successfull way...

11 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Easier said than done. My first wife an Aussie lady  had muscles Sometimes I wondered if she was a male before and had the full sex change 

Did she grab you in a half nelson until you agreed to marry her? 

• 2 weeks later...

After 10 days a Bar singer. No Thank you If she thinks a dowery is more important than love and marriage then

this girl is a bad deal

I have been with my Thai wife now for more than 12 years She is  28 years younger than me She never asked for a dowery

Find another dude

34 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

After 10 days a Bar singer. No Thank you If she thinks a dowery is more important than love and marriage then

this girl is a bad deal

I have been with my Thai wife now for more than 12 years She is  28 years younger than me She never asked for a dowery

Find another dude

So she's with you for love? Don't kid yourself man. You've paid way more than a dowry over the last 12 years.

Archived