is my thai wife cheating on me?

dumbdumb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Even reading books in the digital age could help some people to prevent a huge loss of cash and trust. 

Here's a website where somebody is offering his/their service:

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/thai-bargirl-girlfriend-investigations/

Yeah, stickman has been around for a while. The service he offers is really nothing new either. You provided a rather good anecdote earlier under this thread, allow me to provide one. In my younger days in Vietnam, I used to provide a similar service to the lovelorn. I learned early how to play the game and I spoke almost fluent Vietnamese. A friend fell in love with a large-breasted warbler from a Tu Do bar. He spent copious amounts of P on Saigon tea, but never got more than a touch or two. He would actually pay an exorbitant bar fine, give her expensive gifts, take her to the grandest restaurants and within 90 minutes return her to the bar with no sexual contact. He was crying and complaining about his unrequited love. I made him a bet that I could bring her to his house and would leave her there for him. Since the bar in which she worked was not one of my hangouts, I had the edge, no one knew me. I started going there every night, sitting alone drinking, refusing any contact with the girls. One by one, most of the girls came up to me and little by little I expressed, in Vietnamese, my story of love lost, broken heart and the fact that I would never be in a relationship with a girl again. Finally, the large-breasted warbler came up to me. Unlike the other girls, she started with the buy me Saigon tea agenda. I simply got up and moved down the bar. After a few more days, the warbler came back and sat next to me, this time she told me her tale of woe, how she had been hurt in love and never again trusted a man. We continued this mutual woe-expressing for several days before she suggested that maybe we should try a relationship. I played coy, thinking I had her, and finally agreed she may be right. She said, okay, tonight was the night; all I had to do was pay moma-san. I knew my bluff was called, so I played my last card. With the best Vietnamese I could muster and with a tear in my eye, I said, “See, you want nothing but my money, all your stories of wanting a relationship were just dirt on the floor”—a Vietnamese expression.  Whereupon, I reached into my pocket, through down a bunch of P, and said, “Here, there is what you love,” and walked out the door. Before I could get my bike started, she was out the door, handed me back the money and jumped on behind me. Inside, I chuckled. On the way to my friend’s house I felt her breasts pressing against my back; so I took her to my house instead. The next morning, I did bring her to my friend’s house for breakfast; and left her there.

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Oh, you have to ask the girls before they tell you those things, do you? I am well aware of the game and how to play it; I did not reach my conclusion the easy way so long ago in Vietnam. Many of the girls are the way they are because of how the customers have treated them. However, I do still like to run the bars and rattle with the ladies. I have some pretty good friends among the ladies of negotiable virtue.

The ladies of negotiable virtue..:shock1:

Just now, jenny2017 said:

The ladies of negotiable virtue..:shock1:

Yeah, it is a rather euphemistic way of saying it, but somehow I like it. The game itself is destructive for all players. Most game players hurt others to somehow assuage their feelings of being hurt. It is too bad that so many farangs and ladies get hurt.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Oh, you mean if I had a life I would simply ignore your ignorance?  You are the one who erroneously tried to correct me.

Ignorance and incomprehension are "close" in meaning but they are not "exactly" the same in meaning. I tried to correct your incorrect interpretation that because the words were synonyms that they have the exact same meaning. Which they do not, please have a blissful day.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Ignorance and incomprehension are "close" in meaning but they are not "exactly" the same in meaning. I tried to correct your incorrect interpretation that because the words were synonyms that they have the exact same meaning. Which they do not, please have a blissful day.

I never said the two words were exactly the same, I said they were synonyms. May you continue to swim in your bliss.

OP, if you had any unprotected sex, please go for a check up. 

Come to Thailand and see if you can get anything back, sell the limousine, of course only if it's still here?

Sort all out, if needed lie to her the way she does and leave her. 

Edited by jenny2017
to add

I can only give my own experience, which was also long distance for years.

To expect my ex to not have an affair would have been foolish given she was young and lusty and was always being propositioned by Thai men, so I told her if she did have it off while I wasn't around to use a condom and never tell me about it. IMO expecting a woman to be "faithful" is a nonsense, plus she had already been married and had a child, so not exactly an unused model.

So, if you want to get all antsy because she might have had it off when you chose not to be around is your problem. You should have been there if it was that important.

The fact you have to give her an allowance while not there is where I'd have a concern, and the wanting you to pay for plastic surgery rings alarm bells.

What to do. Being married would, IMO, indicate that you should stay till you can't ( which is what I did ), but I wouldn't be buying her any big ticket items like a car or house.

7 hours ago, smotherb said:

On the way to my friend’s house I felt her breasts pressing against my back; so I took her to my house instead. The next morning, I did bring her to my friend’s house for breakfast; and left her there.

So you, who could have had any woman for the night, chose to have it off with the woman he loved. I hope that you didn't tell him what you had done.

32 minutes ago, Naam said:

and big-breasted warblers... that sounds interesting. perhaps i should frequent once in a while a bar again as i did many rainy seasons ago? :unsure:

Let's meet for a Schafkopf round and look out for these big breasted warblers.

But I might look out for the smaller breasted warblers without silicone. Naam, have you ever played that game? I din't mean those Schafkopps on this forum.:post-4641-1156694083:

Edited by jenny2017

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Let's meet for a Schafkopf round and look out for these big breasted warblers.

But I might look out for the smaller breasted warblers without silicone. Naam, have you ever played that game? I din't mean those on this forum.:post-4641-1156694083:

which game... Schafkopf or with breasted warblers? the last time i played Schafkopf i was a 17 or 18 year old schoolboy. with breasts i play all the time albeit not with the breasts of warblers (my wife does not approve). :ermm:

5 minutes ago, Naam said:

which game... Schafkopf or with breasted warblers? the last time i played Schafkopf i was a 17 or 18 year old schoolboy. with breasts i play all the time albeit not with the breasts of warblers (my wife does not approve). :ermm:

Now you made it! The keyboard's now lostinisaan, because I spit my coffee over it.

Aeeh, you're playing with your own breasts of warblers while we play our Schafkopf.

The only problem might be that two more Schafkopf players are needed. A Schafkopp threesome isn't a lot of fun. 

Not trying to make excuses for this woman, but my experience with dating sites is - don't expect that your profile is removed after you cancel your membership. The sites will continue to show your profile in order to boost their numbers (of people on their site).
Getting them to delete it can be quite a job.
Make sure you keep a record of your login details.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I met a lady on a dating site and came over to see her.  Her profile suggested that she didn't have children which is what I filtered and my prerogative.  A week into our holiday she suddenly reveals she does have a child, a boy.  Further doubts were sown during our time together and I eventually returned home to chew the cud. 

I really was quite taken with her and the sex was amazing but the nagging doubts gnawed away at me, least of all the child.  I didn't want someone else's child.  After two weeks of careful consideration decided I won't be returning to see her.  All the time I was with her I wanted to trust her but once I was away from her and had time to think my decision was sealed.

My family were obviously aware of the Thai lady I had visited and I then informed them that I was again returning to Thailand, but didn't strictly mention that it was to meet the same girl, they just assumed it was.  I'm not sure why I decided on the smoke and mirrors but it was right at the time as I really didn't want to explain the whole story particularly as I was going to meet a second lady.

Long story short, the second lady ended up my wife a year after meeting and been married ten years. 

I can only advise to escape somewhere, anywhere, with no interference to think long and hard about what is best for you.  Once you've made that decision then so be it. 

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you, who could have had any woman for the night, chose to have it off with the woman he loved. I hope that you didn't tell him what you had done.

Didn't say I could have any woman, only said I could play the game. Also, I did not claim it was an honorable game.

Someone else has probably said this but I can't be arsed to read beyond the first few pages as I'm sure I've got the jist of popular opinion on the OP's ridiculous but easily-avoidable situation.

Lot of guys slagging off the woman for basically doing what women (prostitutes & deadbeat single moms of varying ages) at the bottom of the barrel on dating sites like Thai Friendly tend to do - try to generate income.

Basically, if you're looking for genuine love and affection, you're a livin' mug if you pay a woman a monthly stipend.

There is no excuse; there is no version of events where paying a woman to engage in a romantic relationship with you can be justified.

If, however, you're just looking for a maid/cook/whore rolled into one person, then a stipend is the most efficient route to success.

The sooner guys like the OP get this simple rule drilled into their heads, the more likely it is they'll find women who actually want to be with them for them.

3 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

If, however, you're just looking for a maid/cook/whore rolled into one person, then a stipend is the most efficient route to success.

This sounds like the ideal relationship.

Unfortunately, Mrs Chickenslegs won't even consider us employing a maid/cook - so I suspect that hiring a whore would be completely out of the question.

[quote post="12484241" timestamp="1511707851" name="Thai Ron" userid=
There is no excuse; there is no version of events where paying a woman to engage in a romantic relationship with you can be justified.

You have very strong and passionate views on a variety of issues and personally I respect you for that often against the norm on here.

Personally I believe there are situations where it can be appropriate where paying a woman is the right thing to do and moreover no one needs an excuse or needs to justify why. It’s their money, their choice and only them that have to live with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

[quote post="12484241" timestamp="1511707851" name="Thai Ron" userid=

You have very strong and passionate views on a variety of issues and personally I respect you for that often against the norm on here.

Personally I believe there are situations where it can be appropriate where paying a woman is the right thing to do and moreover no one needs an excuse or needs to justify why. It’s their money, their choice and only them that have to live with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I've found it's simpler to put Thai Ron's sanctimony on my ignore list.

8 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Someone else has probably said this but I can't be arsed to read beyond the first few pages as I'm sure I've got the jist of popular opinion on the OP's ridiculous but easily-avoidable situation.

Lot of guys slagging off the woman for basically doing what women (prostitutes & deadbeat single moms of varying ages) at the bottom of the barrel on dating sites like Thai Friendly tend to do - try to generate income.

Basically, if you're looking for genuine love and affection, you're a livin' mug if you pay a woman a monthly stipend.

The sooner guys like the OP get this simple rule drilled into their heads, the more likely it is they'll find women who actually want to be with them for them.

Very very true.  This is spot on!

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

This sounds like the ideal relationship.

Unfortunately, Mrs Chickenslegs won't even consider us employing a maid/cook - so I suspect that hiring a whore would be completely out of the question.

could it be that Mrs Chickensleg and Mrs Naam are conspiring against their husbands? and if yes is this legal? :unsure:

8 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Personally I believe there are situations where it can be appropriate where paying a woman is the right thing to do and moreover no one needs an excuse or needs to justify why. It’s their money, their choice and only them that have to live with the consequences

I meant excusing or justifying those decisions to oneself - at the end of the day, that's all that counts, IMO.

I didn't read all you post it sounds like she is bullshiting you. She couldn't delete her accounts because she owned money on them thats nonsense. Your away she's bored simple as that. I am sorry for you but thats the truth. Create a fake account with someone else in your age range and use fake pics and then text her. I think you know the truth anyway. They can't help there self's. I know this is not all of them but I believe it's most of them even the good ones tell BS they can't help it. You can't blame a snake for being a snake and unfortunately you can't blame a Thai girl for bullshiting it's comes naturally to them or most of them Anyway .They mess it up for thereselfs all the time they can't help it. The way to look at is this, she 10 years younger then you works in a massaage shop is Thai and poor and has multiple online dating accounts.And then gave you some excuses what can only be described as a load of old cobblers. The odds of her not cheating are quite high especially now you know she has all these online accounts. Even if she hasn't cheated on you yet she got those accounts for a reason hopeing someone better comes alon that there natural.

They always remind me of this story

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog?wprov=sfla1

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk