Flynn could prove to be key asset in Mueller's U.S. campaign probe, sources say

rooster59

Trump will get his 2nd term.

They haven't dug up dirt in the past 12 months then they never will. Unless it's manufactured.

Flynn won't flip and lie to save himself. He know that trump will pardon his loyals much like the previous presidents have done.

The whole debacle is just a distraction for the previous administrations crimes.

I love the hate for him. It only empowers his support.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You're on record.

I get it that a huge pleasure for trump supporters is to watch the majority of Americans that don't support him squirm at the degradation of our democracy and national brand. Seems like a very sick way to get jollies.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're on record.

I get it that a huge pleasure for trump supporters is to watch the majority of Americans that don't support him squirm at the degradation of our democracy and national brand. Seems like a very sick way to get jollies.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Part of the degradation came long before now. For instance, when we started thinking of a nation as a "brand". And institutions and people too for that matter.

On 11/25/2017 at 10:31 AM, Jingthing said:

Yes, and it's also, perhaps most importantly because we're probably stuck with trump for at least one term, about uncovering the full truth about the Russian interference in the 2016 election so that all involved can be held accountable and also so that action can be taken to prevent their aggression in the future. But unfortunately trump is not at all interested in such prevention. So this all is quite a DARK story of American democracy corrupted and compromised, from within and without. 

The problem about Russian interference in Western democracy through hacking and misuse of social media now appears widespread. Apart from those who refuse to believe it because of the implications of collusion by some person or party/political movement they support, it is I believe widely accepted. This is as worrying for Europe as it has proved to be for the US. The attached TED file highlights another aspect of the problem, the Google/Facebook/Twitter etc algorithms that feed and amplify our prejudices in order to sell adverts. Disconcerting stuff, if you have time to check it out.

https://www.ted.com/talks/zeynep_tufekci_we_re_building_a_dystopia_just_to_make_people_click_on_ads/discussion#t-10339

Edited by Nigel Garvie
link missing

18 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

It'd be absolutely fantastic if tweets are part of Trump's downfall.

It's getting there

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/361826-obama-ethics-chief-warns-trump-tweet-on-cnn-could-be-evidence

And this is from The Hill, known for it's right-wing bias (meaning: not fake news)

The case against cheeto and this whole gang of thugs has to be rock-solid, so when they move in it's for keeps, not an on-going farce like the Benghazi episode.