ammunition box / ammo box stockist?

shart

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know of a surplus store that has metal ammunition boxes (ammo boxes) or can get them in Thailand? They would save me the time and effort of fabricating boxes from scratch.

Thanks for reading

The military store on the Southbound Carriageway of Sukhumvit before Ban Ampur and just past the Ambassador Hotel and Honda showroom should have them,  cant miss it there is an airplane sitting outside and and lots of other military equipment.

Military store.jpg

21 hours ago, Rimmer said:

The military store on the Southbound Carriageway of Sukhumvit before Ban Ampur and just past the Ambassador Hotel and Honda showroom should have them,  cant miss it there is an airplane sitting outside and and lots of other military equipment.

Military store.jpg

Thanks Rimmer. I have been here and yes they have ammo boxes but a little smaller thanI would like. I appreciate you letting me know

22 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Ikea boxes are not good enough ?

Thanks for reminding me of Ikea. I haven't been in Ikea in Thailand and will recheck what they have, I suspect not robust enough for my needs but I will check them out

21 hours ago, jvs said:

where are you located?I have seen lots of them around.

I am in Pattaya and BKK. I have not seen anywhere in BKK they has ammo boxes,I guess there must be a shop or store or market - Any info?

Just now, shart said:

I am in Pattaya and BKK. I have not seen anywhere in BKK they has ammo boxes,I guess there must be a shop or store or market - Any info?

It has been awhile since i was in Pattaya but i am sure they do have an army surplus place there.If you have any Thai friends they can surely help you.

I know of 3 such places in the area where i live.

Take a picture of the thing you want and show it to motor taxi guys.They will know.

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

It has been awhile since i was in Pattaya but i am sure they do have an army surplus place there.If you have any Thai friends they can surely help you.

I know of 3 such places in the area where i live.

Take a picture of the thing you want and show it to motor taxi guys.They will know.

This box is circa 40cm x 30cm x 15 cm and fits my needs really well. I can get a box that is half the size in pattaya for 500 baht each, which is a good deal but the larger version would be far better if I can find. Thanks for your interest.

ammo box.jpg