Kazakhstani woman in Phuket seeks help finding Russian man Dmitry Beloborodov

webfact

Kazakhstani woman in Phuket seeks help finding Russian man Dmitry Beloborodov

Shela Riva

1511760847_1-org.jpg

Anor Tolegenova, 24, needs help finding 24-year-old Russian national Dmitry Beloborodov. Photo: Anor Tolegenova / Facebook

PHUKET: A woman from Kazakhstan appealed directly for help from The Phuket News on Friday (Nov 24) in getting a Russian man to ‘pay up’ her B300,000 hospital fees for a motorbike accident which occurred on Oct 25 and in which he was the driver and she was riding pillion.

The woman, 24-year-old Anor Tolegenova received brain surgery at Phuket Vachira Hospital for serious injuries sustained in a motorbike accident with 24-year-old Dmitry Beloborodov in Patong on Oct 25.

She had accepted a ride home from Mr Beloborodov, who was then a stranger, said Ms Tolegenova.

Full story:  https://www.thephuketnews.com/kazakhstani-woman-in-phuket-seeks-help-finding-russian-man-dmitry-beloborodov-64873.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-11-27

Bizzare story - lady accepts a bike ride home from a complete stranger.

Stranger promises to pay all hospital bills. Police have his passport.

Now he is overstay on his visa.

I assume he has done a disappearing act.
Just have to call a spade a spade sometimes.
Women from these countries normally work the oldest profession.
Russians don't really get into the local girls and prefer something they can relate to and communicate with.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, sebastion said:

Women from these countries normally work the oldest profession.

Should be thankful for your acute insight?

Now, do have you some comments about her trying to at least locate this men which could have cause her injuries?

Or foreign prostitutes don't have this right ?

9 hours ago, paz said:

Now, do have you some comments about her trying to at least locate this men which could have cause her injuries?

You are right. Whatever her job she is human being before anything else.

Where is Dmitry Beloborodov ?

Only Thai immigration department can answer this question.

I am wondering if anyway someone can be stopped at the border when the crime is not proved, but someone lodged a complaint at the police station with name and details.

If wrong spelling then, it will be a total disaster to get the person stopped.

I thought motorcycles had compulsory insurance to cover injuries to others? Also, when you offer a ride to someone, does that absolve them from all responsibility for accidents?

My girlfriend's son used to give his friend a ride to school every day so that his mother could have use of their motorbike. I was worried about liability and put a stop to it. After all, when you are trying to help someone out, should you be responsible in the event of an accident that wasn't your fault?

Two young drunk lunatics on a way to hotel room for a rump, most likely no helmets. Woman took a ride no concern for safety, her account for hospital bill unless police accident report specifically identifies ruskie guilt as causing the accident!

1 hour ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Where is Dmitry Beloborodov ?

Only Thai immigration department can answer this question.

I am wondering if anyway someone can be stopped at the border when the crime is not proved, but someone lodged a complaint at the police station with name and details.

If wrong spelling then, it will be a total disaster to get the person stopped.

Yes, immigration promised that mandatory house reporting of all foreigners would allow police to instantly find those bad, evil, untrustworthy, loathesome foreigners.  

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

I thought motorcycles had compulsory insurance to cover injuries to others?

Not sure if compulsory covers passengers, however coverage is small, Bt 30,000 or so. And for a rented bike it may be voided altogether.

Also, when you offer a ride to someone, does that absolve them from all responsibility for accidents?

What do you mean, absolves them. For sure it does not absolve you.

After all, when you are trying to help someone out, should you be responsible in the event of an accident that wasn't your fault?

No, if the accident is not your fault, you're not responsible. But if it goes in hands of justice, the final result can be unpredictable.

10 minutes ago, paz said:

Not sure if compulsory covers passengers, however coverage is small, Bt 30,000 or so. And for a rented bike it may be voided altogether.

What do you mean, absolves them. For sure it does not absolve you.

No, if the accident is not your fault, you're not responsible. But if it goes in hands of justice, the final result can be unpredictable.

Yes, covers passengers, and no, not voided.

2 hours ago, paahlman said:

Bullshit all of you.

With big respect.. It can happen...

Lived there a long time.. I have seen it many times..

I would go to chalong police and give the name.. They normally can find out of this shit...

C

Bullshit all of you....with big respect!     ...    5555555555555555555

I was replying to someone asking why get on the bike with a stranger.
The Russian man might have promised to pay but isn't legally bound by a promise.
This is a civil matter and the police don't have a right to hold his passport for the accident. For the overstay I am not a expert so I can't comment.

A promise isn't legally binding.

20 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Bizzare story - lady accepts a bike ride home from a complete stranger.

Stranger promises to pay all hospital bills. Police have his passport.

Now he is overstay on his visa.

I assume he has done a disappearing act.

why it is so strange? A woman asked for a ride. Probably she was not expecting such kind of accident. Nor him.

27 minutes ago, sebastion said:

The Russian man might have promised to pay but isn't legally bound by a promise.
This is a civil matter and the police don't have a right to hold his passport for the accident. For the overstay I am not a expert so I can't comment.
A promise isn't legally binding.

A promise is not, but causing injuries is. Try causing damage in Thailand, and then you will see if the Police will hold your passport or not. Maybe you can show them your own postings.

A promise is not, but causing injuries is. Try causing damage in Thailand, and then you will see if the Police will hold your passport or not. Maybe you can show them your own postings.

Damage to what exactly? They didn't hit anything or cause damage to property.

Just her injuries which is her responsibility.

If this does go to court, he won't be found liable for her hospital bills.

She willingly got on the bike.

1 minute ago, sebastion said:

She willingly got in the bike.

It doesn't matter, driver is still responsible. That's such a basic principle, I'm sure it applies in your country too.

Stop being apologetic for the coward that's hiding now.