Noisy bike gate: Video footage shows attack on Swiss man in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

I see. An anagram. Yeah that worked out well for him, eh.

overcome.jpg.a850c50897cda64de86c1485a4fce050.jpg

He was a soft target. Project strength to put them.on the back foot. Everyone's different. But any sign of intimidation I fire if I know there's no out. Simple although training prepares you for this situation..Unfortunately as I said soft target.

21 hours ago, Media1 said:

He was a soft target. Project strength to put them.on the back foot. Everyone's different. But any sign of intimidation I fire if I know there's no out. Simple although training prepares you for this situation..Unfortunately as I said soft target.

OK then. Fire away . . . .

hdaaiix63s101.jpg.c54cf7ff8332773c00f36af63ea25eaa.jpg

Why would they refuse to turn their engine of while they are even (illegally) parked? Whats their purpose for having it keep running?

The bike wasn't parked ...
The guy was sitting astride his bike with the motor running .. the side stand was not even down .
I do that regularly on my bike when I'm consulting my phone / google map for directions, or making text or phone calls .

I don't know how u can establish the bike was parked illegally .. I can't see any signage or red and white striped kerb.
In fact not far behind the bike , there are people sitting on plastic chairs " on the sidewalk " . Perhaps they are illegally parked too .

I don't condone what happened to the Swiss guy either , but he should have kept his hands off someone else's property.

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gusincebu said:

The bike wasn't parked ...
The guy was sitting astride his bike with the motor running .. the side stand was not even down .
I do that regularly on my bike when I'm consulting my phone / google map for directions, or making text or phone calls .

I don't know how u can establish the bike was parked illegally .. I can't see any signage or red and white striped kerb.
In fact not far behind the bike , there are people sitting on plastic chairs " on the sidewalk " . Perhaps they are illegally parked too .

I don't condone what happened to the Swiss guy either , but he should have kept his hands off someone else's property.

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

yeah they where sitting on chairs inhaling his bikes toxic fumes..not necessary imho

yeah they where sitting on chairs inhaling his bikes toxic fumes..not necessary imho
Didn't see any of those smart footpath squatters getting up and turning off the guys bike tho..

If fumes and noise concerned them they wouldn't sit there.. :)

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived