"No one is scared of the 4.0 cops" as Big Biker gives the force some middle fingers

snoop1130

Big biker my backside and as for the fat bird on the back....give me a break dude, should be some slim hottie in tiny gold shorts. long hair, leather jacket with coyote boots on. As for the moronic attitude, toss him in jail for a bit to see how he likes getting rodgered everyday for a month. 

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

himbo ; first time I have seen that , is it in Dictionary.com , it should be ?

I first saw it used by a NZ columnist back in '88. I'm surprised that it hasn't been used more often as it's a great word. Probably wrong for this prat, though -- he's more a suburban dropkick. :stoner:

6 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Big biker my backside and as for the fat bird on the back....give me a break dude, should be some slim hottie in tiny gold shorts. long hair, leather jacket with coyote boots on. As for the moronic attitude, toss him in jail for a bit to see how he likes getting rodgered everyday for a month. 

You forgot to add with her G string visible 555

This clown has just pleaded guilty to seven charges and he blew 4 times the legal limit on the breath test so it is going to be interesting now to see what his penalty will be.

With the alcohol only he should not have a license for at least 3 years plus he should spend 6 months in jail.