Bangkok taxi driver masturbates while three girls are on their way to school

Jonathan Fairfield

14 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

Beside the fact one was his younger sister.

A lot of thais sleep in the same room , where their parents are having sex ... and brothers rub one ( or two) out. She's probably seen it before.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Is this comment really from a grown up person??? That one hit a so low level that people that post sick shit like that should be prosecuted.

in reality it is from a grown up person having the adequate wit to frame his clearly sarcastic post which actually by the way does not endorse the taxi driver' actions but to the contrary is critical of it.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:27 AM, BuaBS said:

A lot of thais sleep in the same room , where their parents are having sex ... and brothers rub one ( or two) out. She's probably seen it before.

You must have first "hand" experience with this to know such intimate details of Thai's private sex lives.  Where did you get your information unless you were there to see it.   Sickening comment...

7 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

You must have first "hand" experience with this to know such intimate details of Thai's private sex lives.  Where did you get your information unless you were there to see it.   Sickening comment...

You must be new to Thailand then. Sleeping in the same space is pretty common. I experienced it myself at the house of my (ex) girlfriend.

On 12/4/2017 at 7:39 AM, smedly said:

so we have drunk driving - using mobile devices - speeding - careless driving causing accidents and deaths on Thai roads and now we can add.................................wanking

not ing but ers, yep loads of those right up to the top.