Chinese couple robbed of 350,000 baht diamond ring and gold necklace.

snoop1130

Chinese couple robbed of 350,000 baht diamond ring and gold necklace.

DADA40BA-D9DB-42EA-B93B-3D4C6DC09981.jpeg

A young Chinese reported to Pattaya police that they had lost a gold necklace and a diamond ring on the beach.

Miss Lee Cherng Mee, 29, said that they had left the valuables in a bag on Pattaya Beach while they went parasailing.

They had no idea who had stolen their belongings, she said.

Pattaya police sent a patrol unit to the beach to investigate but Tnews were yet to reveal if they had got a lead. 

They asked in their headline: "Who will be punished for this?". 

Source: http://www.tnews.co.th/contents/389002

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-11

Jewellery and travel just don't mix, no doubt they are reporting it to the police for a police report to give to their insurer, otherwise why bother, quite possible it never left China too, who knows, I mean the guy and girl both have their heads down and into their mobiles, while the guy with the tattoos is selling the story to the cops.

If they said they were wearing them, maybe some CCTV cameras can confirm if it is true or just another tourist making it up as has been the case before, which I suspect as well i.e. British guy robbed while waiting for the Mrs to come back from the toilet, real story is he jumped off a balcony and broke his leg, or the Swedish guy I think got robbed by two thugs when he went for a walk in the mountains, that never happened and the cops found his stuff back in the hotel.

Pull the other one !

Edited by 4MyEgo

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

Great work my dear Watson, never thought of that one, who would take their phone up in the air, and did they all go at once ?

It's getting ridiculous and your theory I think is correct and this seems to be a scam for insurance purposes. 

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It's getting ridiculous and your theory I think is correct and this seems to be a scam for insurance purposes. 

agreed 100% and if its true they did lose there things. fools and their money are soon parted comes to mind.

Edited by catman20

20 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Who in the hell would take $14,000 Au jewellery to a beach and leave it unattended. Well I would if I wanted to rip off the insurance company! LMAO, Good one.  Claiming on that, Love Chinese. Ever see Border Security ... Food what food? .. six cases later full of food. maggots etc...

Just now, wavemanwww said:

Who in the hell would take $14,000 Au jewellery to a beach and leave it unattended. Well I would if I wanted to rip off the insurance company! LMAO, Good one.  Claiming on that, Love Chinese. Ever see Border Security ... Food what food? .. six cases later full of food. maggots etc...

The oddest thing is if they are paying out for such stupidity. I don't believe they are so these tourists must be a new breed of dumb. Temptation is understandible when people act so stupid.

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The oddest thing is if they are paying out for such stupidity. I don't believe they are so these tourists must be a new breed of dumb. Temptation is understandible when people act so stupid.

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

true

12 hours ago, edwardflory said:

WHY would someone take a "bag" of valuables to the beach, put them down somewhere on the beach, THEN WALK AWAY?

There is a big fish smell in this story.

They didn't take "a bag of valuables" to the beach, they took a couple of items and apparently left them in a bag.

4 hours ago, thurien said:

no sorry just thinking: These young elite Chinese are either too stupid or insurance scam...

I would go for stupid. Not stupid because they left their gold and diamond behind. Stupid because they think that these items would dissolve in seawater...