Which Biker are you?

BBJ

2 hours ago, papa al said:

Trials line logo.png

Not slow,

not fast,

half-assed.

I think you have it wrong there. "Not  fast, ...my arse".  We all heard about you... CM to BKK in a couple of hours on that little CBR.

Are you suggesting that all Suzuki owners are homosexual?

I had an Aprillia always started, wish I had it now, that 350cc trials bike.

Guess I am Yamaha-man, but got the girl before the bike.

12 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

OP  quote " Which Biker are you? " unquote.

Will try any motorbike even ones l don't like but to boast :laugh: 66 years experience and Uk advanced trained. :biggrin:

My brother has held a license for many years and a bike which is garaged 10 months of the year in the UK.  Piloting hours, minimal!

17 minutes ago, BBJ said:

brother 10 months of the year in the UK.

Can understand that every bike owner has a reason because I'm retired I can ride a lot more in Thailand than I did in UK,  e.g. Work, Time, Weather, Family, etc. 

The above graphic has obviously been done by some Big Red Corporate H Idiot, who has a mild acceptance of the Big Green K machines.

And every other brand is below par.

Me personally, I hate the Big Red H and their world domination theory and could never own something that had Honda written on the tank.

Don't think they've made a good road bike since the early 70's.

(Edit - quite like their mobile gennies and grass cutters though...).

But then i'm a Luddite.

And where's Moto Guzzi?

44 minutes ago, BBJ said:

It is just mild fun.  Easy fellas.  Last year Kawasaki owners batted for the other side!

moto G side by side with Apillia i guess.

I will confess to owning a Kawasaki before my Africa Twin.

On 12/14/2017 at 7:11 AM, BBJ said:

Damn it!  I must be a closet Suzuki rider.  All I see there is a whole heap of trouble!

Better, but I would be terribly insecure for some reason!

in reference to thebother pic.

Type of Biker that’s old enough to know my limits but also not fearful of experimentation.

As ‘the prodigy’ & traction control team owner Keith Flint says, on the track if you don’t come off at least once your not pushing yourself or the bike hard enough.

KTM, Triumph & Honda owner rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

The brother pic ??  I was thinking more the this is my brother question, i wouldn't mind sharing anyway. :biggrin:

You see, that’s what happens when I type on a damn Iphone.  I meant the other picture.

21 hours ago, canthai55 said:

The kind who has never gone with the flow. Would not be caught dead with a HOG crest. Do your own thing.

I totally agree with that.  

Or is it because I have no friends!

45 minutes ago, BBJ said:

Or is it because I have no friends!

My Father always said that if - when you die - you have one friend for every finger on one hand you are doing very well.

And he meant real, true friends. Guys you can call up at 0300, ask for 10K, and they say OK, not why.

2 hours ago, canthai55 said:

My Father always said that if - when you die - you have one friend for every finger on one hand you are doing very well.

And he meant real, true friends. Guys you can call up at 0300, ask for 10K, and they say OK, not why.

My Dad quoted an old saying “Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend. 

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, canthai55 said:

A good friend will come down the police station and bail you out at 03:00, no questions asked.  A true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying "Damn, we sure f***ked up, didn't we?"

On 12/19/2017 at 4:30 PM, ballpoint said:

A good friend will come down the police station and bail you out at 03:00, no questions asked.  A true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying "Damn, we sure f***ked up, didn't we?"

...another will say, man the was some deep...S.. but I'm glag I was with you.

11 hours ago, Rhys said:

...another will say, man the was some deep...S.. but I'm glag I was with you.

When I was in Greece clubbing many years ago, my friend wanted to rent a car to drive elsewhere to go to a club.  The numpty forgot his license for I used mine.  After downing a bottle of oozo and taking a mountainous journey with the rented Fiat Panda, we decided to take a shortcut off the edge of a hill.  A few rolls later we did meet the tarmac further down!  With all four wheel folded under like a bond car about to submerged, my friend asked, "We can still drive it, can't we".  A 4 hour walk back home, and a lie to the police the next morning that the car was stolen, we were locked up until we fessed up and paid up.   I paid, my best buddy didn't because I was driving.  He is from Yorkshire!

He was a stingy <deleted> and the type not to buy beer if out with friends.  He thought if he didn't buy, he wouldn't have to offer a round like everyone else.

Archived