USA Today editorial says Trump unfit to clean Obama's toilet

webfact

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Agree that in let's say Denmark, those folks seem to be happy with their social way. I'm just not a believer in taking from the rich, even though I myself am working crazy hours to make my $$$. Ultimately their will be a price to pay for too much assistance. Technology is taking away decent paying jobs from folks with little education. We have to restructure our entire school system to get our young people ready for the cruel world. Have apprentice ship training available for students and the unemployed alike.

But, simply taking money from a guy that has more than you doesn't seem like the way to go. That's not the way I was raised.

Well,you may have a problem with progressive taxation, but when American growth was strongest, progressive taxation was steepest.

And how do you plan to educate the American electorate? Already the USA's tuition costs are second only to the UK. Where's the extra money going to come from?

Yes, apprenticeship programs are a great idea. And you know where they work best? In countries with strong vibrant labor unions. Which the right wing has worked hard and successfully to undermine in the USA.  And given that Trump has just appointed an extreme anti-labor justice to the supreme court, it's only going to get worse.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Well,you may have a problem with progressive taxation, but when American growth was strongest, progressive taxation was steepest.

And how do you plan to educate the American electorate? Already the USA's tuition costs are second only to the UK. Where's the extra money going to come from?

Yes, apprenticeship programs are a great idea. And you know where they work best? In countries with strong vibrant labor unions. Which the right wing has worked hard and successfully to undermine in the USA.  And given that Trump has just appointed an extreme anti-labor justice to the supreme court, it's only going to get worse.

The country with the most admired (nations from all over the world go to study their system) apprenticeship system is Germany, one of the countries the right despises the most.

Funny how facts often get in the way of a good prejudice.

14 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

Glad we agree that you don't wouldn't want to oust a democratically elected President

Correct. Russia did that. Just as the US tries to subvert elections around the world. Remember "back of the queue" Obama? Hell - they even overthrow ELECTED governments.

But - just because Russia tried to influence the elect, does not mean Trump colluded with them. Perhaps before you reply next time - look up any big words you don't understand.

Aaaah - well - we didn't agree for long. So to summarize, in order to ouster a sitting president, one only needs to...

1 - find a Democrat politician that allegedly likes to place his hand on women's asses

2 - get him to resign for point 1

3 - then tell the President he needs to resign for 'fairness'

Like I said - end of democracy.

Sir I salute you.  How ever your use of facts, reality and straightforward truth will fall mostly, on deaf ears hear.  However I admire your tenacity.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:24 PM, selftaopath said:

The whole world know Trump is a pathological liar. His defenders are possibly as deluded as he is. I don't believe one word out of his mouth... actually I stopped listening to his BS. My body/mind/spirit will not be corrupted by listening to liars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-study-liars-ive-never-seen-one-like-president-trump/2017/12/07/4e529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.e63724d6d1d3

He first learned to lie to his grandmother, when he was three years old. Ever since then, he has been honing his skills. At this stage, he simply does not care, whether or not his lies are believable. They are pure deflection. He bankrupts his companies, in order to deny small businessmen (the very ones he claims to be representing now) so he can make a buck. At the time of his election, he had 3,600 lawsuits pending, against him. Who has that many lawsuits? Has anyone ever been sued as much as this circus clown? And that was all at one time. Add up the ones that have been settled over the years. This man is a crime lord. A charlatan. A huckster. A lie means nothing to him, and is second nature. Never, ever believe anything he says. It will always be a false statement. He has zero credibility. 

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He first learned to lie to his grandmother, when he was three years old. Ever since then, he has been honing his skills. At this stage, he simply does not care, whether or not his lies are believable. They are pure deflection. He bankrupts his companies, in order to deny small businessmen (the very ones he claims to be representing now) so he can make a buck. At the time of his election, he had 3,600 lawsuits pending, against him. Who has that many lawsuits? Has anyone ever been sued as much as this circus clown? And that was all at one time. Add up the ones that have been settled over the years. This man is a crime lord. A charlatan. A huckster. A lie means nothing to him, and is second nature. Never, ever believe anything he says. It will always be a false statement. He has zero credibility. 

"Thank You!"

On 12/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, Dagnabbit said:

Aaaah - well - we didn't agree for long. So to summarize, in order to ouster a sitting president, one only needs to...

1 - find a Democrat politician that allegedly likes to place his hand on women's asses

2 - get him to resign for point 1

3 - then tell the President he needs to resign for 'fairness'

Already happened...see Senator Al Franken. It makes no difference to the Republican side. The Republican party is okay with bigotry, pedophiles, white supremacy and misogyny.

3 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Already happened...see Senator Al Franken. It makes no difference to the Republican side. The Republican party is okay with bigotry, pedophiles, white supremacy and misogyny.

Very good.  Every single one is corrupt.  Name one that isn't..  Imagine if our approval rating at out job/s was 11%.  Your only concern would be not letting the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-congress-approval-rating-drops-to-11-percent/

On 12/14/2017 at 2:49 PM, mauGR1 said:

My guitarist god is Neil Young, agree for the rest, god help us all from the incompetent leaders:coffee1:

neil is a great great songwriter/singer and is no slouch playing guitar but hendrix was a force of nature and never ceases to astound people even to this day. hendrix still astounds very good guitar players, even famous ones.

On 12/16/2017 at 8:13 AM, Dagnabbit said:

All this is just another attempt to subvert democracy.

Lot's of people don't like Trump. I think that's fairly clear. Hollywood, the press, liberals etc.

The fact is, he was elected according to the rules of the game. 

There was an attempt to invalidate the election with accusations of Russian collusion, that's  now pretty much over. At the time it became clear that the 'Russian connection' can't oust Trump, there is now an attempt to oust him for sexual impropriety. 

For those that want democracy invalidated because they don't like who got elected, once you go down that path, you have destroyed democracy because for sure, the same tactics will be used against 'your guy' when your team wins.

In the Al Franken thread - I stated clearly that he should not be kicked out for the same reasons - he was voted in and it puts us on the wrong path. Love Trump or hate him, it's the same path - death of democracy...

Democracy is being eroded. Trump and his regime of liars plan on demolishing it; having Putin lover Trump being U.S.'s first ever dictator.  Can you honestly not see how his undermining U.S. institutions are part of the plan?  Trump studies Hitler's memoirs to fulfill his personality disorder's driven desire to rule.

3 hours ago, selftaopath said:

Democracy is being eroded. Trump and his regime of liars plan on demolishing it; having Putin lover Trump being U.S.'s first ever dictator.  Can you honestly not see how his undermining U.S. institutions are part of the plan?  Trump studies Hitler's memoirs to fulfill his personality disorder's driven desire to rule.

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/19/frightening-ways-trumps-america-mirrors-hitlers-germany_partner/

5 hours ago, selftaopath said:

"Thank You!"

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

This rubbish that Trump simulates Hitler is a hoax.The key ingredient to making this Nazism rubbish concoction is lacking Antisemitism. Antisemitism made this nitwit(Hitler) famous,a result of that was the murder of 6 million jews . 

"Salon is an American news and opinion website created by David Talbot in 1995 and is currently owned by Salon Media Group (OTCQB: SLNM). It focuses on U.S. politics, culture, and current events from a politically progressive or left-wing perspective".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)

Edited by riclag

36 minutes ago, riclag said:

This rubbish that Trump simulates Hitler is a hoax.The key ingredient to making this Nazism rubbish concoction is lacking Antisemitism. Antisemitism made this nitwit(Hitler) famous,a result of that was the murder of 6 million jews . 

"Salon is an American news and opinion website created by David Talbot in 1995 and is currently owned by Salon Media Group (OTCQB: SLNM). It focuses on U.S. politics, culture, and current events from a politically progressive or left-wing perspective".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)

I place zero value on your opinions so don't bother; same applies to "FreddieRoyale"

Edited by simple1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're so in trouble...

Double meaning, but I'll go with...yeah, you're correct, unfortunately followers of the ideocracy don't keep quiet

Edited by simple1

I think USA today is being very unfair. And to prove it the Trump Pence Make America Great Again Committe has send out the following poll. And no, I'm not making this up.

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/inaugural-year-approval-poll/

1. How would you rate President Trump’s first year in office (2017)?
    •  Great
    •  Good
    •  Okay
    •  Other
  2. How would you rate President Obama’s first year in office (2009)?
    •  Great
    •  Good
    •  Okay
    •  Poor
    •  Other
  3. Do you believe the Fake News Media will fairly cover President Trump’s first year approval rating?
    •  Yes
    •  No
    •  Other

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 9:19 AM, Becker said:

His base was never about facts, they're all about MAWA - Make America White Again. Their pitiful yearning for a return to the Utopia that existed in the commercials of the perfect white families that ran in the 50's is what's behind the unholy mess we're in right now.

I bet they thought "Leave it to Beaver" was real too.