• JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

YESSSSSSS

Expecting to be the first to pose a " serious " question to you're Royal Seventh'ness you can imagine our disappointment having just checked the Ger' status again to find you are still stuck on half'dozen only .. Oh well back to the serious enquiry .. Will this thread close as soon as voting deadline passes .? or Will it remain open post coronation to allow  members the opportunity to congratulate , cheer , harang and mock the winner/losers on their relative success and failure .? 

29 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Expecting to be the first to pose a " serious " question to you're Royal Seventh'ness you can imagine our disappointment having just checked the Ger' status again to find you are still stuck on half'dozen only .. Oh well back to the serious enquiry .. Will this thread close as soon as voting deadline passes .? or Will it remain open post coronation to allow  members the opportunity to congratulate , cheer , harang and mock the winner/losers on their relative success and failure .? 

It needs to stay open. I have a bombshell to drop and I am not talking the after effects of a serious curry...

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

It needs to stay open. I have a bombshell to drop and I am not talking the after effects of a serious curry...

Like what we are hearing ( esp the curry ref as a lot of us end up being curried ) .. We are still to cast which is why we checked with Scott about the cut off time 30th though we are told there are some lovely pastures within the DPRK and that they prefer hot - dog rather than doner kebab .. Knowhatwe'resaying ..  :jap:

33 minutes ago, Naam said:

do you guve her enough to eat? :unsure:

That's funny -- the other time I posted a picture of her, a member who considers himself a high connoisseur of Thai female-dom said she needed to go to Weight Watchers.

Edited by JLCrab

13 hours ago, transam said:

Now come on, get your head in gear...Mrs.Trans mum and grandmother are dead....

Any pic of me here with a lady is Mrs.Trans.....Now I know you have a problem with understanding stuff but be assured my pics are with Mrs.Trans....

pops.jpg.46b611ab7c3b815712bd82049e60c359.jpg

There's that illuminati tattoo again!

9 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Re the dot ....just been informed that it has now gone above Rimmer (for further consideration). Apparently, this is the very first time a dot has been awarded ahead of time .... a little nervous here .....

9 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Asked about the thread closing and was told probably will stay open, providing everyone behaves. Congrats and mocking are allowed, teasing too. The winner can obviously rub everyone's faces in it .....

Asked about the thread closing and was told probably will stay open, providing everyone behaves. Congrats and mocking are allowed, teasing too. The winner can obviously rub everyone's faces in it .....

Yes !
Would certainly expect a large amount of gloating and possibly even a song ?

18 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Re the dot ....just been informed that it has now gone above Rimmer (for further consideration). Apparently, this is the very first time a dot has been awarded ahead of time .... a little nervous here .....

Rimmer is from Yorkshire I believe, and it is not noted for giving things away free, are you paying for this dot, if so how much, I might get one myself. If you buy two dots, does it work out cheaper?

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Rimmer is from Yorkshire I believe, and it is not noted for giving things away free, are you paying for this dot, if so how much, I might get one myself. If you buy two dots, does it work out cheaper?

I've been down that road, dots cannot be bought. They have to be "earned" (God knows how Trans got 8)

Just now, geronimo said:

I've been down that road, dots cannot be bought. They have to be "earned" (God knows how Trans got 8)

If you go through a sex change we give you 2 extra dots.   If you switch back, you 3 more!   Interested in getting an additional 5 dots?

3 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I see! I now understand how Trans got his 8 then. Thx

I am not confirming anything, but if you wish to go from a baritone to a soprano in your singing voice and back again, please let us know.  

We are very strict with the rules about medical procedures.  

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

I am not confirming anything, but if you wish to go from a baritone to a soprano in your singing voice and back again, please let us know.  

We are very strict with the rules about medical procedures.  

Had I been twenty, I might have taken you up on that, but at my age it's not worth it! The only thing I could sell on the streets would be matches!

Edited by geronimo

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Personally, I think the working girl has a nice life. Drinking, gambling and partying from midday to 7pm, then it's off for some fun with a fat, middle-aged farang who will also give you some money!!!!

I am not sure if we can arrange for the drinking, gambling and partying, but we can arrange for some fun with a fat, middle-aged farang and depending on how much fun he has, maybe a bit of change for the baht bus ride home.  

8 minutes ago, Scott said:

I am not sure if we can arrange for the drinking, gambline and partying, but we can arrange for some fun with a fat, middle-aged farang and depending on how much fun he has, maybe a bit of change for the baht bus ride home.  

I'll ponder that one ....

3 minutes ago, geronimo said:

My New Year Resolution is to get 1 million likes from less than 5,000 posts ....

So far, how's that plan working?  But, your "like to post ratio" is way better than Transam's.  Poor bloke has had to make over 50,000 posts to "earn" his eight dots.  Can you imagine the work involved?

Just now, NancyL said:

So far, how's that plan working?  But, your "like to post ratio" is way better than Transam's.  Poor bloke has had to make over 50,000 posts to "earn" his eight dots.  Can you imagine the work involved?

He has posting software .....