1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

A 5 dotter has never made the frame ......

Scott promised me two of yours after I've won.....plus four of my dots in my profile are a white colour so don't show up.

Edited by grollies

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, sipi said:

Trans is a 22 year old Scandinavian blonde who has everyone fooled.

Of course, I thought everyone knew this. Just look at the photo he posted of his POTY tiara.  You do know that POTY winners have to buy their own tiara, don't you?  Mine is displayed in my avatar because I donated mine to my campaign manager, Mr. Bitey.  But check out the photo that JT posted of his tiara:

diamond tiara.jpg

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

I should tell you that I have been an inspirer of many a successful expat in LOS, and if you can manage to find any dirt on me, you'd already be in JTs pocket ......

All your dirt is in JT's  pocket?  Now that IS weird !

4 hours ago, geronimo said:

JLC just sold his US currency, in favour of this bitcoin trend, ..... truth be known, if you can't pay your ice bill, you're dead right there!!!!

Oh man, this sounds chilling.  I learned the hard way what happens when you don't pay your Truevisons bill.  Is not paying your "ice bill" as bad?

Can you go online to your Bangkok Bank account and pay your "ice bill" and magically watch your "ice" being re-instated the moment Bangkok Bank chimes an email that they've made a payment, the way you can when you ignore your Truevisions bills and see your TV (television, not ThaiVisa -- it never dies) magically come back to life with just a few keystrokes.  

Just now, Hutch68 said:

Don't know why i got this vid up but I wanted to know who is the woman in the green knitted bikini?

I really like her and my brother would like to arrange a meet.

Erm, this may be the wrong thread.  Maybe even the wrong forum.

4 hours ago, geronimo said:

I should tell you that I have been an inspirer of many a successful expat in LOS, and if you can manage to find any dirt on me, you'd already be in JTs pocket ......

Indeed and but who are we to question you're inspirational qualities .. However it is incumbent upon us to bring to you're attention that the flock undercover investigation dept have indeed unhoofed some interesting infomation .. We are not privy to their methods but word has it every time they googled the name Geronimo besides the 19th century medicine man and Chiricacua Apache tribe leader , another name kept appearing .. Geronimo $*%lt£# .! Which has now led them into a whole new pasture of info to chew on as to the real reasons for the " powered by God " desire to attain seven Dot's and the subsequent carpet bombing of posts in order to attain that .. The flock have no problem with the posts per'se , indeed some are as funny as a farmyard full of clucking hens but todays barrage had the notification bell ringing incessantly causing the flock to scatter like an exploding star .. Enough is enough were the words of the top man which is why the undercover lot were given the brief .. But rather than out you publicly in a cheap and tardy manner which may have many many ramifications .. We would sooner leave you to publicly confess you're alter-ego to the membership .. But we have to warn you Sir we have photo's n' everything just waiting to go in the torpedo tube should you desist and bomb the sh*t out of us again .. So the choice is you'res  Geronimo or should I say Mr - - - - - - - ..  :jap:

IMG_20171229_122630_20171229133620343_20171229134006162.jpg

3 hours ago, transam said:

I have mega PC probs...face..gif.1183bfdd65ce696525f461a70d83a436.gif

It always happens when you need your PC the most.   Mine works fine until it is time to assist with the grades and report cards for 5 different schools, then it decides to go on the fritz.  

2 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Don't know why i got this vid up but I wanted to know who is the woman in the green knitted bikini?

I really like her and my brother would like to arrange a meet.

I'm sorry, but I watched this entire boring video, admittedly with the sound off so as not to disturb Hubby and never saw a woman in a green knitted bikini.

At the risk of appearing respectful to Lanna Care Net clients, what I saw (remember, the sound was off) was an old man, in much need of help with grooming who was undernourished and probably had inefficiencies with the B vitamins and folic acid. The least little hiccup could cause him to suffer a fall and a broken hip.  Just saying.....

45 minutes ago, NancyL said:

I'm sorry, but I watched this entire boring video, admittedly with the sound off so as not to disturb Hubby and never saw a woman in a green knitted bikini.

At the risk of appearing respectful to Lanna Care Net clients, what I saw (remember, the sound was off) was an old man, in much need of help with grooming who was undernourished and probably had inefficiencies with the B vitamins and folic acid. The least little hiccup could cause him to suffer a fall and a broken hip.  Just saying.....

Can someone please post the green bikini chick for Nancy please... Nancy I didn't want you to watch the video.

It's late and I had a fall on christmas day and knocked my shoulder out so I'm not at my best.

When you get to my age Nancy you will understand.

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

I wanted to say "at the risk of appearing "disrespestful to LCN clients"...  etc   

even the good Thai Christian nurses at McKean Rehab Center were feeling a little frisky today what with new year's and all.  But no one was wearing a green knitted bikini.

1 hour ago, Hutch68 said:

Can someone please post the green bikini chick for Nancy please... Nancy I didn't want you to watch the video.

It's late and I had a fall on christmas day and knocked my shoulder out so I'm not at my best.

When you get to my age Nancy you will understand.

Oh dear, so sorry to learn about your fall.  Are you OK?  Do you need for someone to call you family in your home country?  Are you in danger of coming out of compliance with your visa extension or 90 day report?  Is your passport due for renewal soon?  Would you like for someone to make arrangements to pay your utilities and rent, get your condo cleaned, fed your pets, do your laundry, bring your computer to the hospital?  What about your glasses, mobile phone, teeth, etc?  Do you have them with you at the hospital?

Oops, sorry, I'm going into the "initial interview" mode for Lanna Care Net.

@ Hutch68
Here is the pic of that sensuous 'OMG' young lady.
IIRC, It was posted by JLCrab many pages back.
Perhaps PM him as to her name/location.

5a468bd2b9e50_SexyThai.jpg.f2b2be0be0a0d1e497f24bb0ea7801cc.jpg

Your vid was www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMjGAimtRc ,,,
(posted by Transam) of 'Dreamer', by Supertramp
Roger Hodgson - Dreamer [Live],
Supertramp, A Rediscovery 1969-1979 2DVD set 2DVD set that focuses on the 70s era of the band. Rare footage includes a 10 minute set from Germany in 1969 while they were still called Daddy, The complete 1977 Queen Mary College show with Hide In Your Shell and Fool's Overture.
Rare footage from Tokyo 197 and more!

- howto

1 hour ago, howto said:

@ Hutch68
Here is the pic of that sensuous 'OMG' young lady.
IIRC, It was posted by JLCrab many pages back.
Perhaps PM him as to her name/location.

5a468bd2b9e50_SexyThai.jpg.f2b2be0be0a0d1e497f24bb0ea7801cc.jpg

Your vid was www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMjGAimtRc ,,,
(posted by Transam) of 'Dreamer', by Supertramp
Roger Hodgson - Dreamer [Live],
Supertramp, A Rediscovery 1969-1979 2DVD set 2DVD set that focuses on the 70s era of the band. Rare footage includes a 10 minute set from Germany in 1969 while they were still called Daddy, The complete 1977 Queen Mary College show with Hide In Your Shell and Fool's Overture.
Rare footage from Tokyo 197 and more!

- howto

Why is the gap between "her" legs white, a different colour to the tabletop?

It looks like they erased something about 10 inches long.

9 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

This one Hutch ?
IMG_7430.JPG

I believe she belongs to Ron19 and to be honest I think you can do better !!

No, this one is geronimo's 7th dot.

Here is my nearest and dearest who still scrubs up well after being married to me for 26 years.

img015.jpg

10 hours ago, NancyL said:

Oh man, this sounds chilling.  I learned the hard way what happens when you don't pay your Truevisons bill.  Is not paying your "ice bill" as bad?

Can you go online to your Bangkok Bank account and pay your "ice bill" and magically watch your "ice" being re-instated the moment Bangkok Bank chimes an email that they've made a payment, the way you can when you ignore your Truevisions bills and see your TV (television, not ThaiVisa -- it never dies) magically come back to life with just a few keystrokes.  

every time I try to pay mine, the guy just tells me to chill out! Cool!:stoner: