• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The last ditch Hail Mary effort that definitely won't make any difference.

You can bet the horse on that.

Just back to stir the shit Dude ?

Have to admit it was soooooo nice not having you around to spew your hatred On this thread.

Just back to stir the shit Dude ?

Have to admit it was soooooo nice not having you around to spew your hatred On this thread.
You're one to talk.
As many have noted this has been the most boring POTY in history.
Just my too sense to add just a tiny touch of spice as we approach the inevitable finish.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Boring perhaps because the software makes it so. One vote, no action. Still we got 3000+ posts out of it and no cats were harmed or abducted for the first time in years.  I think Geronimo deserves a poster-of-the-year poster of the year award. I nominate him now, can we have a seconder and a quick yea or nay?

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Boring perhaps because the software makes it so. One vote, no action. Still we got 3000+ posts out of it and no cats were harmed or abducted for the first time in years.  I think Geronimo deserves a poster-of-the-year poster of the year award. I nominate him now, can we have a seconder and a quick yea or nay?

No

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Now they're jostling for position as they negotiate the dreaded muddy ground ..... important to stay on the left if you can .....

That is easily enough done, considering I am to the left of 99% of the Thaivisa readership. But then so was Mussolini...

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

Nancy was seen boarding the Cm-BKK express just now, waving to her many supporters as the train slowly pulls away ....

Nope, sorry, haven't taken the train between CM-BKK since they stopped serving beer and started to call the bar car the restaurant car.  Also culled out the staff that would fire up the boom box for karaoke in the bar car.  Hubby always slunk back to the sleeper car, pretending he didn't know me when I got up to entertain with "Dancing Queen".  

(yes, indeed, on the old CM-BK train, with enough Leo, I was young and sweet, only seventeen, the Dancing Queen)

3 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Hopefully those who have a hard time accepting election results won't try any monkey business at the august crowing ceremony.

This is the actual footage of the crowing of 2014 POTY.  Ah, those were the days, when voters could change their votes many times and up to the last minute, all the candidates posted in the campaign thread and started side threads all over ThaiVisa pleading for votes; cats, cars and children and wives were kidnapped or maligned.  And untold sums of money changed hands.  Didn't we all look glamorous ?  Me, JT, Trans and several others who no longer grace this forum.  We really made an effort in those days.  

3 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Does this mean his voters get to revote, the way that Craig's voters did or do they get kicked to the curb, the way that Dave2's supporters were?

In a real Leadership fight, monkey boy's supporters would move as a bloc to one of the other candidates with a few holdouts

Edited by torrzent

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

Baboon, IF, and this is a big IF, your voters could revote, is there another candidate you would endorse?

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

Perhaps, maybe Dave2?

Geronimo isn't the only one who can quote himself!  hehe