1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Joking aside....Buried my chums remains in his garden......The funeral party had karaoke, his Mrs asked me to sing a farang song at his grave side....Karaoke had no farang stuff installed.....With no music l sang "My Way"....:thumbsup:

So his singing witness was a dead person. That figures.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, transam said:

Joking aside....Buried my chums remains in his garden......The funeral party had karaoke, his Mrs asked me to sing a farang song at his grave side....Karaoke had no farang stuff installed.....With no music l sang "My Way"....:thumbsup:

And all the animals then ran away, as the devil himself was behind them. :post-4641-1156694083:

Edited by jenny2017

and as the runners pass the Nancy stand, Trans takes a sly look over his shoulder, looking to see if he can see Colin's wheelchair tracks, but they are nowhere to be seen ... can Baboon pull off the shock of the century? We'll just have to wait and see .....

3 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

But no doubt impromptu Riverdance impersonations on the bonnet of passing cars are quite acceptable ..

IMG_20171230_064136.jpg

And given there doesn't appear to be a problem with some of you're troop getting up to all sorts if shenanigans ( having scrutinised the photo a bit more , we are not now sure if it is just a Riverdance impersonation :shock1: ) on the bonnet of a car you will have no problem with one of the flock tap-dancing on the roof of a Ferrari .. 

IMG_20171230_095749.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

The advertising world great David Ogilvy, CBE, is know for the line:
"If you have nothing to say, sing it."
The line here could be: "If you have nothing to sing, say it -- or at least put up an emoji."

Edited by JLCrab

23 minutes ago, transam said:

You were there in Nov....2010...?

No. But it seems typical of you that if I want to know how great was your rendition of 'My Way' I should ask a dead person.

Edited by JLCrab