275 members have voted

1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

Last call to the chasing pack if you need the ultimate road block in place to stop Trans-am crossing the line 1st you need to start offering inducements now as it takes time getting everyone in place .. 

( Colin is that right you've got quite a nice vegetable patch up there .? Just asking .. )

IMG_20171230_100435.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Chang might not want to sponsor T next year ... something about a bottle of warm Leo .......

Trans is in the CGCP, so there won't be a problem with enough beer for him. He's currently losing some weight that the dresses fit.

The Chang Gender Change Program will pay for all needed operations, quite a lot of transatlantic silicone, and of course some free beer. 

His new job at a well known farang hangout place in Ubon R. is still top secret and may not be discussed under the Chang gender change policy, # 12.4/6

Edited by jenny2017

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

I thought it very indicative of the culture in Glasgow at the time .....

ahem...no Glasguh but Leith in Edinburgh, me old china...folks in Glasguh would be very annoyed with you...

maybe it's because all the junkies in Scotland are supposed to come from Glasguh...(and here's tutsi with a spike in his vein in the toilet at the Railway Tavern out on the Shettleston road: 'hey! whaddaya doin??? yer from goddam California <deleted>!!!...')

5 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

ahem...no Glasguh but Leith in Edinburgh, me old china...folks in Glasguh would be very annoyed with you...

maybe it's because all the junkies in Scotland are supposed to come from Glasguh...(and here's tutsi with a spike in his vein in the toilet at the Railway Tavern out on the Shettleston road: 'hey! whaddaya doin??? yer from goddam California <deleted>!!!...')

I stand corrected Sir! Being a previous winner, you'll no doubt have a private box at the crowning ceremony ....

6 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I stand corrected Sir! Being a previous winner, you'll no doubt have a private box at the crowning ceremony ....

I never got one (a crown) but I was reminded of the immortal words:

well, sometimes stumblin' fallin' down

almost lebbel wid de groun'

lawd I did de best now I want my crown...

1 minute ago, tutsiwarrior said:

I never got one (a crown) but I was reminded of the immortal words:

well, sometimes stumblin' fallin' down

almost lebbel wid de groun'

lawd I did de best now I want my crown...

You're a poet and don't know it!