• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, delphioracle said:

I have  found this; ''competion'' a classic exercise in ego building  by people who in truth have nothing of interest to offer,certainly it has proved to be a wonderful example of the sort of scenario  I would expect to see  within a kindergarten school. The  peevish behaviour of  someone who thinks he is a mod, the childish comments indeed a  sad picture to put  in the public domain. Thai visa claims a membership of  many thousands yet we see  some 200 to 300 votes cast in this fiasco. It would seem as if in truth  the whole issue is indeed a ''pig in a poke'' performnce. Surely the image posted  below conveys the flawed mentality level of those  bikering babies in the  shambles known as POTY!!!

blogger-nerds.jpg

nice comment from our one and only three dotter ......

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

I don't really want to get in an argument here, and I do respect your position. However, the point I tried to make earlier was that when I see the news, I will respond with the comment that I believe to be appropriate to the event. Sometimes my comment will be on the money and liked. Sometimes I will be off the mark and get ripped. Sometimes I will be humorous, sometimes scathing. No one gets it right all the time, but it is a forum for people to post their differing views. My post will be my view, regardless of whether it please the "peanut gallery" as you describe them, who also hold certain views, much of which has been gained as a result of the experience of living here some time. I don't know what your honest view of the country is. I know what I see week in, week out. Sure, there is stupidity all over the world, daily. Very few will argue that Thailand has less than its fair share of that. I have many more Thai friends than farang, and I love them very much. Many of them agree with my observations in many areas, some don't in other areas.

I seriously like Thailand or I wouldn't still be here. Should I feel free to criticize that which I think is broken and needs fixing? yes, I should. Should you be free to tell me I have it wrong, you should too.

I see nothing wrong with people holding minority or majority views. It is actually very healthy, as it keeps us all in compromise to the benefit of all.

Lastly, I have taken your comment on board, quite seriously, and Thanks for making me sit down and think about the whole thing and the reasons I am here.

I edit, to mention, that I largely post in the interests of honesty, the respect of the law, though largely not the people running that section, moving forward as a Nation and overall sanity.

I stood to attention and saluted when I read that!

My share of the vote is slowly creeping up... I wonder how many other truly wonderful human beings are sitting out there and thinking 'F- it. I'm voting for that orangutan bloke, me'?

Vote baboon - Upset the applecart.

Edited by baboon

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I'd like to propose that we keep it as it is, because if it becomes too fair and just, all the conniving posters who make this thread what it is will simply put us on ignore.

Even I'm disgusted with the status quo.

Especially after they cancelled their Hua Hin concert.

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

My share of the vote is slowly creeping up... I wonder how many other truly wonderful human beings are sitting out there and thinking 'F- it. I'm voting for that orangutan bloke, me.'

Vote baboon - Upset the applecart.

You're at least an honest contender.

23 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You're at least an honest contender.

Sir, you know where to click. Disrupt that status quo. They are a joke now anyway since the passing of Parfitt...

Edited by baboon

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Just got back from a few shandies...Anything juicy happened....?:stoner:

Anyone passed away, got banned...Naughty boy infiltration...?

Just a bit of a powwow of those who like music which is actually decent...

Just to let everyone know, a PM has been sent to those who voted for Craig that they can submit a new vote and it will be added.   

The contenders shouldn't sit back and relax!   Campaign quickly!

22 minutes ago, Scott said:

Just to let everyone know, a PM has been sent to those who voted for Craig that they can submit a new vote and it will be added.   

If they all vote for JAG we may have a worthy winner again this year.

23 minutes ago, Scott said:

I run a clean campaign. Some votes I would rather do without. Just saying, apropos of nothing...

Just now, baboon said:

I run a clean campaign. Some votes I would rather do without. Just saying, apropos of nothing...

Oh, how many times we have heard that!   I hope in this case it's true, but I note some of your slogans may have been lifted from some rather unsavory politicians.

11 minutes ago, Scott said:

Oh, how many times we have heard that!   I hope in this case it's true, but I note some of your slogans may have been lifted from some rather unsavory politicians.

That's just like so fake, so untrue, so unfair...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Thaivisa round earthers will stop at nothing to discredit an honest campaign to be merely the figurehead of YOU. 

Do it - vote now for that monkey whatshisname. You know it is the right thing...

Edited by baboon

25 minutes ago, baboon said:

Good for you. The competition is not worth winning if it can't be done fairly and within the rules. The "Dear Leader" had the same attitude about his golf scores.

Edited by chickenslegs
Spnelling

1 hour ago, baboon said:

That's just like so fake, so untrue, so unfair...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Thaivisa round earthers will stop at nothing to discredit an honest campaign to be merely the figurehead of YOU. 

Do it - vote now for that monkey whatshisname. You know it is the right thing...

You're encouraging the flat-earthers to vote the other way.

And there is no shortage of them.

Edit. That is obviously the plan. Sipi hasn't had his morning coffee yet.

Edited by sipi
Need a coffee.

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I do not think a withdrawal should have been allowed at this very late stage. Craigt3365 knew full well he was advancing and knew full well he might even win upon entering the finals.

Highly irregular!

I suggest given this mess that this year more than ever the winner of this final has a dark cloud of illegitimacy over their head.

Thus clearly the only way to right this wrong is to take the top two of the finals and do a final final vote between them.

Then the lost votes that Craig threw away and disrespected can have a clean chance to make their voices heard with certainty.

Without this final final the winner this year will forever have an asterisk by their name or car model.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Seems to me there's been third party meddling in the democratic process. I volunteer my services as Special Prosecutor. I'm going to need a budget...