• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

Baboon is in the tree canopy and just grazin has moved to higher ground ...... DSD is nowhere to be seen and JAG was last known to be hiking towards Lopburi (perhaps in search of that elusive monkey) and the only one who hasn't moved is Colin!

Geronimo seen taking up position to provide live Peter 'O Sullivan style commentary as the runners turn into the final straight ..

IMG_20171224_062541.jpg

Just now, geronimo said:

It was constructed with the extra money that came in from the Mr. Bitey appeal Fund

But to answer your question, its a covered area for POTY supporters to see their candidates as they make their way down the home straight.

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

But to answer your question, its a covered area for POTY supporters to see their candidates as they make their way down the home straight.

I hope it's enclosed and heated.  Can't take this weather.  Been forced to actually use the exercise equipment in our condo just to get warm.

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

I hope it's enclosed and heated.  Can't take this weather.  Been forced to actually use the exercise equipment in our condo just to get warm.

It is, and for you, there's a special seat at the very top, where you can see all the action. Be careful with exercise, as it has been known to lengthen a person's life!

Edited by geronimo

Went to five stores yesterday looking to buy a space heater.  Saw some nice displays where they used to have heaters and some display models they wouldn't part with.  Mot, mai me, more on Monday or Tuesday.  Yeah sure.  All I did was run spend over 1000 baht on Uber rides.  Well, I did buy a nice, fluffy comforter that matches our bed sheets.  Made for a nice cozy evening.  

If a POTY candidate can find a space heater for me, he'll have have my vote.

15 minutes ago, geronimo said:

and as they approach the Nancy L stand, it's still trans 8 lengths ahead, and with the soft going, Colin is having to dig deep into his energy reserves ....

Just as trans-am thought it was in the bag Colin played his ace card .. The " Jesus Christ how many engines has he fitted in that " mother of all w/chairs .. Go Colin go .. 

IMG_20171224_070306.jpg

42 minutes ago, geronimo said:

J Grazing's party seen waiting patiently for the Nancy L stand gates to open .. ( in advance sorry about any mess they might ( will ) leave ) ..

IMG_20171224_072816.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I understand people have been moved to tears when Trans sings.

For sure, at our house Mrs.Trans always has a box of tissues handy when I....love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.ccd7ceb8d45e8f9475de50d4c9b07ba7.gif....Trans must really touch her spot, as well as Tuesdays of course...:giggle: