• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

You can say anything on TVF ! , you can say , you can say , you can even say , and if you wait until after 9 pm ( when the mods are tucked up in bed ) you can even get away with . !!

We do have a night shift on duty. :wai:

Merry POTY Christmas everyone. I haven't been following this thread much. I got the kids a keyboard for Christmas and I can't pull myself away from it. Been playing for two days. I guess I might have to get one that I can let them use. :laugh:

I see things have settled here, about time to give everyone three more votes each. That will shake things up a bit.

8 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Merry POTY Christmas everyone. I haven't been following this thread much. I got the kids a keyboard for Christmas and I can't pull myself away from it. Been playing for two days. I guess I might have to get one that I can let them use. :laugh:

I see things have settled here, about time to give everyone three more votes each. That will shake things up a bit.

You could do a duo with Trans ....

7 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Well I could ....love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.9e783ae63285ccb46ed65f91430237c6.gif....but that would upset someone.....sad-face.gif.42e183980adc213ef54393608d087315.gif

Just now, transam said:

Yep, that's my beer shop....great.gif.80f811b21151b60fbcbc94b81c75ab16.gif

I'm betting that every night before you go to bed, you say to yourself,

"Please Not second, not second"

Yet you would, of course, deny this and say you don't give coming second a second thought

10 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I'm betting that every night before you go to bed, you say to yourself,

"Please Not second, not second"

Yet you would, of course, deny this and say you don't give coming second a second thought

Well this year it looks like I am in a win win situation....Gold or Silver is a win for me...:intheclub:

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I drink in the Last Chance Saloon.  It’s just around the corner, but from Complacency you might miss it, and then you’d be on The Road To Nowhere

Story of my life.......sad-face.gif.95c8b85553073b25e0086dece7141d18.gif

But hey, things in a small way keep my smiles coming...:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

You can say anything on TVF ! , you can say , you can say , you can even say , and if you wait until after 9 pm ( when the mods are tucked up in bed ) you can even get away with . !!

Oh not quite.   I usually take the night shift and we do have Mods in Europe, the US and Australia -- at least part of the time.   That said, it does increase your chances, though.