• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, transam said:

For sure, at our house Mrs.Trans always has a box of tissues handy when I....love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.ccd7ceb8d45e8f9475de50d4c9b07ba7.gif....Trans must really touch her spot, as well as Tuesdays of course...:giggle:

Sex only on Tuesdays? Or on Tuesday's? Took quite a long time to find her spot though. 

There appears to be a remarkable resemblance between trans-am in lounge lizard mode and Judas Priest's howling front man Rob Halford .. even down to the right hand grip of the mic' .. And it has been made plain by Baboon earlier in this thread that he is a J P aficionado .. Is there some sort a tactical voting shenanigans going on here .?

IMG_20171224_112652.jpg

IMG_20171224_113023.jpg

28 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Whoever thought the winner would have 62 votes. Good luck Transam, you've been close many times.

You're by far, the best poster out of the candidates. Actually only ever heard of one other.

Times sure have changed here.

The best poster bar one...

11 minutes ago, geronimo said:

He's too busy arranging the outcome to make a personal appearance!

Someone's got to do it. It's clear the electorate don't care.

Perhaps admin could make voting a mandatory part of the login process, or at least make this thread the boot-up page whenever you log in.

SC

7 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Rumour has it that Trans was downtown Khon Kaen trying to return some “ second place again “ T shirts for a refund !!

Whoa there Trans as the saying goes :
“ it’s not over till the calorie challenged lady sings “

Once you have a second place face it's hard to shake off. 

15 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Rumour has it that Trans was downtown Khon Kaen trying to return some “ second place again “ T shirts for a refund !!

Whoa there Trans as the saying goes :
“ it’s not over till the calorie challenged lady sings “

And I've heard that Trans is currently working hard to get all the empty beer bottles out of his living room, to prepare the room for the final countdown. 

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

And I've heard that Trans is currently working hard to get all the empty beer bottles out of his living room, to prepare the room for the final countdown. 

He saves the chang bottles for the old lady with the tricycle. She pays a baht a bottle, and with his consumption, that's a tidy sum!

8 minutes ago, geronimo said:

He saves the chang bottles for the old lady with the tricycle. She pays a baht a bottle, and with his consumption, that's a tidy sum!

It's the engine the wife complains about, pistons and con rods everywhere .....

I've been keeping a low profile...scouring the internet to find out what happened at Tesco Lotus that would want Baboon to lure poor Colin there.   I know about the nefarious activities in KL, but Tesco?

I've also been following the events with the "Miss America Pageant" where a whole bunch of the top management has been forced to resign.   It makes me nervous.   What have I said?   What have I done?   Who did I do it to?   :shock1:

38 minutes ago, Scott said:

I've been keeping a low profile...scouring the internet to find out what happened at Tesco Lotus that would want Baboon to lure poor Colin there.   I know about the nefarious activities in KL, but Tesco?

Quick! A fight on World News! You let me handle this thread and don't worry yourself about what is being posted here...

Edited by baboon

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Quick! A fight on World News! You let me handle this thread and don't worry yourself about what is being posted here...

Ah, the old 'trust me' canard.   First you confuse me with the Tesco deflection and now you're sending me scouring the forum to see what your up to!!  

You are a true politician!

30 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Merry Christmas and some great days into the New Year !!

And a very merry Christmas from Pyong- me too.

Let us all pause and reflect at this special and holy time marking the birth of Christ, by getting pissed as a fiddler's bitch and joining in when the rest of the family end up kicking off...

Edited by baboon

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Ah, the old 'trust me' canard.   First you confuse me with the Tesco deflection and now you're sending me scouring the forum to see what your up to!!  

You are a true politician!

No deflection. He didn't show up.

Colin, don't worry. I just want to talk to you, that's all...