Alternatives to Amway

Aforek

Hello 

a woman from Amway comes everymonth to my house and sells her products ( protein , multivitamins ) to my girlfriend

as we know, Amway is good but very expensive, and my GF believes everything this womans says

I want that she gets rid of this woman and buys somewhere else; do you know an alternative ? 

I  have bought already some products to iherb.com , and they are much cheaper than Amway ; but are they as good as Amway ? 

today I got a little bit angry with the Amway woman and I told her to come every two months, not every month, I would like that my GF spends less money with these products, and I am not sure she really needs it 

I had a woman friend here a number of years ago who sold for Amway.  The amount of money she spent every month on promotional materials and seminars was actually more than she spent on the products.  I became convinced that Amway makes the bulk of it's income off it's agents, making them pay for everything.

The company would always stress how important it was to visit regular customers as often as possible and sell them as much as possible.